Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Another  (Read 358124 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #390 on: August 01, 2021, 01:45:37 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>Stifle a laugh upon seeing the Tengu.
>"Okay now that's adorable."

>"So you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I'm curious how you came to know these people. On a related note, did you give them a name when you introduced yourself? If my dear shadow has decided to take on a name of her own I'd be very interesting in hearing it, after all."

Prime:
>Close the penetration circle completely, leaving just a complete plane of espionage darkness.
>Leave the spy blanket there to monitor any activity during the night.

>"I was referring to everyone here in general anyway. Anyway, sleep well, Commander."

Contingency:
>Anything interesting yet?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #391 on: August 01, 2021, 01:59:00 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>Stifle a laugh upon seeing the Tengu.
>"Okay now that's adorable."

>"So you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I'm curious how you came to know these people. On a related note, did you give them a name when you introduced yourself? If my dear shadow has decided to take on a name of her own I'd be very interesting in hearing it, after all."

Prime:
>Close the penetration circle completely, leaving just a complete plane of espionage darkness.
>Leave the spy blanket there to monitor any activity during the night.

>"I was referring to everyone here in general anyway. Anyway, sleep well, Commander."

Contingency:
>Anything interesting yet?
> "I was heading to the mountain to explore when I came across the three of them already out cold. Two of the three conscious ones from earlier were with them. I never gave them a name, since there was no reason to." Shadow explains herself.

> You close the circle.
> "There's not much to say. I'm the Goddess of Hell, Hecatia Lapislazuli. Clownpiece here is my subordinate, while Junko is a friend of mine."

> Buildings that don't seem to have anything interesting about them, that's all.
> You feel like you're being watched, but can't tell from where, nor how, so there isn't much you can do...
>_

« Reply #392 on: August 01, 2021, 02:18:36 AM »
Prime:
>Make a dome pinholes over the tree
->Try to make so in the day the fairies will think the dome is the night sky filled with stars

>"How did the three of you meet?"

Contingency:
>How does this feeling compare to when Yukari spies on people?

>Are we alone in the street?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #393 on: August 01, 2021, 02:24:11 AM »
Prime:
>Make a dome pinholes over the tree
->Try to make so in the day the fairies will think the dome is the night sky filled with stars

>"How did the three of you meet?"

Contingency:
>How does this feeling compare to when Yukari spies on people?

>Are we alone in the street?
> You're not sure how to replicate a sky filled with stars in the day without the stars themselves...

> "It's a long story. I won't bore you with it. More importantly, it seems like we might run into an issue." Hecatia gestures ahead.
> Though you're still far from the lake, it looks to be active over there... You're not sure if it's fairies or what.

> You don't recall such a feeling enough. But you think she would only do it from one direction...
> Yes.
>_

« Reply #394 on: August 01, 2021, 02:40:51 AM »
Prime:
>Replicate the stars by putting numerous small holes in the dome so the sunlight comes through and looks like stars

>"Here's hoping to not facing Mega Ultra Chicken fairies this soon."

>"Shadow mentioned trouble at the mansion.  I think we'll get a taste of what empowered fairies can do."

Shadow Real:
>Look through the fish's brain
->Make a copy of some neurons and attach it to the fish's

Contingency:
>Listen for the sound of flying fairies

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #395 on: August 01, 2021, 03:44:20 AM »
Prime:
>Replicate the stars by putting numerous small holes in the dome so the sunlight comes through and looks like stars

>"Here's hoping to not facing Mega Ultra Chicken fairies this soon."

>"Shadow mentioned trouble at the mansion.  I think we'll get a taste of what empowered fairies can do."

Shadow Real:
>Look through the fish's brain
->Make a copy of some neurons and attach it to the fish's

Contingency:
>Listen for the sound of flying fairies
> You cover the rest of the tree's outer area with darkness, forming a dome, and making a tiny few holes in it.
> "We'll be fine." Hecatia says.

> You try, though can't really see anything with this darkness, naturally. You can feel, of course, but that's not really looking at it in the same way.
> You don't know how to replicate neurons...

> You don't hear any.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #396 on: August 01, 2021, 03:59:00 AM »
Prime:
>"So uh... you're a goddess?"
>Bow respectfully.
>"Apologies if I didn't show proper respect earlier."

Shadow Realm:
>"I see..."

Contingency:
>Continue walking along and start making our way discreetly to the exit of the village.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #397 on: August 01, 2021, 04:05:56 AM »
Prime:
>"So uh... you're a goddess?"
>Bow respectfully.
>"Apologies if I didn't show proper respect earlier."

Shadow Realm:
>"I see..."

Contingency:
>Continue walking along and start making our way discreetly to the exit of the village.
> "So we have no reason to worry against the fairies."

> You start to make your way out of the village...
>_

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #398 on: August 01, 2021, 07:04:30 AM »
> You're not sure how to replicate a sky filled with stars in the day without the stars themselves...

> "It's a long story. I won't bore you with it. More importantly, it seems like we might run into an issue." Hecatia gestures ahead.
> Though you're still far from the lake, it looks to be active over there... You're not sure if it's fairies or what.

> You don't recall such a feeling enough. But you think she would only do it from one direction...
> Yes.
>_

// Clownpiece's tiredness could delay to starting to close distance to the Misty Lake,but with the help of  a " Rumia's shadow scout probe" before the C.Team as a stealthy investigative relay...//

Prime :

> Observe the Misty Lake and say :" Issues indeed have chosen this time springing up around the Misty Lake ,so I suggest we start moving over there to not lose any discovery of important elements ,but before that...

>...it is best to send 1 of my  " underground shadow probe" before us to reach the Lake area's borders to watch over that situation from over there and then,if possible and useful,close-in the watch-over ."

> If agreed, send an "underground scouting shadow probe" in the manner we explained,

> If agreed,start moving over to the Misty Lake following the wake of the  " underground scouting shadow probe "
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 07:07:33 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #399 on: August 02, 2021, 12:37:45 AM »
// Clownpiece's tiredness could delay to starting to close distance to the Misty Lake,but with the help of  a " Rumia's shadow scout probe" before the C.Team as a stealthy investigative relay...//

Prime :

> Observe the Misty Lake and say :" Issues indeed have chosen this time springing up around the Misty Lake ,so I suggest we start moving over there to not lose any discovery of important elements ,but before that...

>...it is best to send 1 of my  " underground shadow probe" before us to reach the Lake area's borders to watch over that situation from over there and then,if possible and useful,close-in the watch-over ."

> If agreed, send an "underground scouting shadow probe" in the manner we explained,

> If agreed,start moving over to the Misty Lake following the wake of the  " underground scouting shadow probe "
> "We still have a bit to go, so sure." Hecatia says.
> You send a bit of darkness out towards the lake's area ahead of time.
> There seem to be a lot of fairies following someone there.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #400 on: August 02, 2021, 01:03:23 AM »
Prime->Lake Spy Tendril:
>Can we see any specifics about that someone from here?

Prime->Fairies of Light Spy Blanket:
>Status of tree occupants?

Prime:
>"Well there's definitely a gathering of fairies there. They appear to be following somebody."

Contingency:
>Are we still being watched?
>Are we out of the village yet?

Shadow Realm:
>"Hmm... any suggestions on how to make this feel more like an actual bed?"

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #401 on: August 02, 2021, 01:19:50 AM »
Prime->Lake Spy Tendril:
>Can we see any specifics about that someone from here?

Prime->Fairies of Light Spy Blanket:
>Status of tree occupants?

Prime:
>"Well there's definitely a gathering of fairies there. They appear to be following somebody."

Contingency:
>Are we still being watched?
>Are we out of the village yet?

Shadow Realm:
>"Hmm... any suggestions on how to make this feel more like an actual bed?"
> You think they have a purple dress, but don't appear to be Yukari. They're heading away from Misty Lake though.

> Unsurprisingly, none of them have woken up yet...

> Neither of the two make any comment.

> You aren't sure.
> Nearly. You can see something in the distance outside the village, too.

> Your shadow shrugs.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #402 on: August 02, 2021, 01:25:46 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>Remake the bed. This time have the mattress, while having a solid exterior, be full of tiny hollows within, like a sponge.
>Do the sit and lay tests. Does this change anything?

Prime->Lake
>...Is it Mary, then? Or is the hair and hat all wrong?

Prime:
>"Hmm, seems like they're actually moving away from the lake..."

Contingency:
>Can we make out any details at this distance?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #403 on: August 02, 2021, 01:33:37 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>Remake the bed. This time have the mattress, while having a solid exterior, be full of tiny hollows within, like a sponge.
>Do the sit and lay tests. Does this change anything?

Prime->Lake
>...Is it Mary, then? Or is the hair and hat all wrong?

Prime:
>"Hmm, seems like they're actually moving away from the lake..."

Contingency:
>Can we make out any details at this distance?
> You recreate the bed, and try testing it again.
> Nothing seems to have changed...
> You wonder if X has any clues. Then again, it doesn't seem easy to find her...

> The hair and hat don't match Mary's

> "Our business is at the lake though..." Hecatia speaks. "Though isn't that just for what Clownpiece wanted to do regarding those fairies?"

> No.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #404 on: August 02, 2021, 03:43:07 AM »
>X also seems like the kind of person that would be equally likely to dismiss our intentions as impractical rather than help anyway...

Prime->Lake
>What is the hair/hat like anyway?
>Do we see Dai among the procession?

Prime:
>"I think she wanted to see if Cirno's friend was there if I recall correctly?"

Contingency:
>Continue until we can see more details of the mystery person.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #405 on: August 02, 2021, 04:11:35 AM »
>X also seems like the kind of person that would be equally likely to dismiss our intentions as impractical rather than help anyway...

Prime->Lake
>What is the hair/hat like anyway?
>Do we see Dai among the procession?

Prime:
>"I think she wanted to see if Cirno's friend was there if I recall correctly?"

Contingency:
>Continue until we can see more details of the mystery person.
> Long and of a darker shade.
> You don't think so? None of them seem close enough to her, but a few are somewhat similar.
> No, you're sure none of them are Dai. They're... lacking something obvious and unmistakable of hers.
> "Hm..."
> The mystery person and the fairies following them seem to be stopped from leaving this way by another fairy near a forest.
> "Hm. I guess this was obvious... None of you better even think of attacking any of them." The person states, continuing past the fairy with little care.
> The fairy begins to charge an attack, aiming for the mystery person in lead.
> Another fairy emerges from further within, doing the same, but towards the rest of the fairies following the person.

> You continue away from the village, noticing that the something you saw appears to be a small structure.
>_

« Reply #406 on: August 02, 2021, 04:58:28 AM »
>Do we see Cirno anywhere?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #407 on: August 02, 2021, 05:22:05 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>"Seems making it porous did not have any effect on the rigidity..."
>Reset the experiment.
>"Let's see... I tried making the darkness less solid, tried layering hard darkness within the less solid darkness, tried to imagine Sanae's bed while creating it, tried to make it porous... Any ideas on what to try next?"
>"Or you could give it a try, if you want. I'm aware that you're developing your own abilities independently, so maybe you picked up something I haven't or can't remember."

Prime:
>Is the leader a fairy or no?
>"Seems like some fairies from another faction showed up... They seem to be preparing to fight the group leaving the lake."
>>If the answer to the first question is no: "The leader of the group that's leaving doesn't appear to be a fairy either."

Prime->Fairies of Light
>Have a tendril shoot off of the main spy blanket to check on the Hakurei Shrine exterior.
>If everything seems in order and Reimu isn't out, retract and re-merge the tendril with the main disc.

Contingency:
>Continue leaving the village.
>Anything specific about the structure that we notice?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #408 on: August 02, 2021, 06:18:33 AM »
>Do we see Cirno anywhere?
Shadow Realm:
>"Seems making it porous did not have any effect on the rigidity..."
>Reset the experiment.
>"Let's see... I tried making the darkness less solid, tried layering hard darkness within the less solid darkness, tried to imagine Sanae's bed while creating it, tried to make it porous... Any ideas on what to try next?"
>"Or you could give it a try, if you want. I'm aware that you're developing your own abilities independently, so maybe you picked up something I haven't or can't remember."

Prime:
>Is the leader a fairy or no?
>"Seems like some fairies from another faction showed up... They seem to be preparing to fight the group leaving the lake."
>>If the answer to the first question is no: "The leader of the group that's leaving doesn't appear to be a fairy either."

Prime->Fairies of Light
>Have a tendril shoot off of the main spy blanket to check on the Hakurei Shrine exterior.
>If everything seems in order and Reimu isn't out, retract and re-merge the tendril with the main disc.

Contingency:
>Continue leaving the village.
>Anything specific about the structure that we notice?

> You're not sure... You haven't seen her in a while...

> You undo the bed again.
> "If I had any ideas, I'd be sharing them already." Shadow replies.

> The leader isn't a fairy. Unless they can hide their wings. You think some fairies can. Though they might be a bit too tall...

> You spy on the Hakurei Shrine.
> Nothing amiss...

> You continue.
> It's not quite the size of a full building. There might be something on the further side.
>_
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 06:23:55 AM by Neovereign »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #409 on: August 02, 2021, 08:21:05 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>Are we aware of how springs work?

Prime:
>Have the others reacted to our intel at all?

Prime->Lake:
>Continue to observe.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #410 on: August 02, 2021, 08:32:39 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>Are we aware of how springs work?

Prime:
>Have the others reacted to our intel at all?

Prime->Lake:
>Continue to observe.
> Not much...

> They don't seem to have anything to offer with such. They're still heading towards Misty Lake. In fact, you're almost in view of the back end of the group of fairies.

> Both sides of the fairies keep alert... Though have yet to open fire.
> As they head into the forest, more and more similar fairies begin to appear, each with the intent to attack.
> Until finally, one of the groups fires at another. You aren't sure which it was, but the other was quick enough to fire back that it seemed mutual.
> The other fairies following the person quickly scramble out of line, with those that were near the fairies attacked, starting to retaliate against the other aiming fairies.
> The scene has quickly escalated into a large firefight...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #411 on: August 03, 2021, 02:30:24 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>Recreate the bed, this time try to give the mattress the same properties as the darkness making up our clothes.
>Test this new bed.

Prime:
>"Okay they're fighting now, we should start seeing it in a moment if we keep on our current heading."
>"Haven't seen Cirno or her alleged friend in either group yet."

Prime->Lake:
>Can we pick out anything or either of the target fairies (Cirno and Dai) in the chaos?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #412 on: August 03, 2021, 02:43:04 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>Recreate the bed, this time try to give the mattress the same properties as the darkness making up our clothes.
>Test this new bed.

Prime:
>"Okay they're fighting now, we should start seeing it in a moment if we keep on our current heading."
>"Haven't seen Cirno or her alleged friend in either group yet."

Prime->Lake:
>Can we pick out anything or either of the target fairies (Cirno and Dai) in the chaos?
> You remake the bed, but make it like your clothes are made.
> Just like the solid variant, you don't pass through...

> "Hm. This lake area looks a bit empty."
> "Well, it's got a mist covering it most of the day." Hecatia explains to Junko.

> No. You may have lost the mystery person in the scuffle as well, as they don't seem to be furthest ahead anymore, nor are among the scattered fairies.

> The structure seems to be a small building. You think you can see something in the window here, but there's also something on the side of the building.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #413 on: August 03, 2021, 02:50:41 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>But does it feels softer, though?

Prime:
>Double check our connection, we should be having visual of the back end of the fairies, right?

Contingency:
>Can we make out what either of them are?

« Reply #414 on: August 03, 2021, 02:55:49 AM »
Prime->Lake:
>If our connection is ok
->Send two blobs to find a fairy from each faction
-->Try to enter fairies near nothing we can go into them without anyone noticing

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #415 on: August 03, 2021, 02:59:06 AM »
Prime->Lake:
>If our connection is ok
-->Try to enter fairies near nothing we can go into them without anyone noticing
>Abort this if it ends up causing a massive increase in hunger.
>>Have Prime and Contingency absorb darkness from the ground below to replenish what was lost if this occurs

//Just in case, because these are separate blobs and not tendrils.

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #416 on: August 03, 2021, 03:28:30 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>But does it feels softer, though?

Prime:
>Double check our connection, we should be having visual of the back end of the fairies, right?

Contingency:
>Can we make out what either of them are?
Prime->Lake:
>If our connection is ok
>Abort this if it ends up causing a massive increase in hunger.
>>Have Prime and Contingency absorb darkness from the ground below to replenish what was lost if this occurs

//Just in case, because these are separate blobs and not tendrils.
> You think? You're not sure how it would feel for someone that doesn't use darkness for clothing all the time...

> Yes, you can see the tail end of the group.
> You send two masses of darkness towards the groups.
> There are no fairies near nothing. They all seem to be actively engaged in one another, with one side managing more hits on the other.

> Not yet. Especially given you aren't on the side to even see the other thing, while the first is mostly out of view, too.
>_

« Reply #417 on: August 03, 2021, 04:05:34 AM »
>Have the two blobs try to discreetly enter fairies from opposing sides

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #418 on: August 03, 2021, 04:15:30 AM »
>Have the two blobs try to discreetly enter fairies from opposing sides
> You have your two make an attempt. You're able to get onto one from the first group and into them, but the fairy from the other group seems to react violently to your approach, firing at your position instead of the other fairies.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #419 on: August 03, 2021, 07:01:55 AM »
Shadow Realm:
>"Hmm... I'll get back to this later, I just got another idea..."
>Summon a rectangle of darkness in the air in front of us and try to have the visual feed from the blob fighting the fairy show up on the side facing us.

Prime:
>"So now what? Do we just set up camp away from the fighting and wait for Clownpiece to wake up, or...?"
>Have that blob engage in evasive maneuvers. Have it dive back into the ground if necessary.