Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Another  (Read 358336 times)

Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2021, 02:50:56 AM »
>"Kogasa!?"

>"Uh, before any more surprises, I thought it important Marisa and Reimu knew I was ok."

>"I'm not sure how Sis brought me here."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2021, 03:01:50 AM »
>"Uh, before any more surprises, I thought it important Marisa and Reimu knew I was ok."

>Proposing a rephrase to:
>"Anyway, the reason I sent some of me out was to let Miss Reimu and Miss Marisa know I was okay. I tried to tell them that I was being attacked by those white serpent things before I passed out. I don't know how my sister brought me here, and she tends to be efficient and direct from what I've seen. So if she just yanked me through the ground with no explanation and my message actually got passed on, I have no idea how they would've reacted... I just didn't want to make things more complicated by having them potentially show up midway through and interrupt us. But I guess that's kinda moot now since it looks like your goddesses no longer want anything to do with me..."
>>Parse if Phil doesn't object.

« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2021, 03:31:21 AM »
//Nope go ahead

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
  • The Positive and the Negative
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #153 on: July 11, 2021, 04:20:36 AM »
Prime:
>"...So you mean my Shadow didn't hurt you, or...?"
>"Oh, and, hi... um... Kogasa, right?"
>"Kogasa!?"

>Proposing a rephrase to:
>"Anyway, the reason I sent some of me out was to let Miss Reimu and Miss Marisa know I was okay. I tried to tell them that I was being attacked by those white serpent things before I passed out. I don't know how my sister brought me here, and she tends to be efficient and direct from what I've seen. So if she just yanked me through the ground with no explanation and my message actually got passed on, I have no idea how they would've reacted... I just didn't want to make things more complicated by having them potentially show up midway through and interrupt us. But I guess that's kinda moot now since it looks like your goddesses no longer want anything to do with me..."
>>Parse if Phil doesn't object.
> "Not intentionally. I don't think they'll... not want anything to do with you. But if they were deciding to base their first impressions of you on how you took this, I'd say uh... You did just as badly as was possible... No offense." Sanae explains.
> "From what I heard of this, I guess I agree." Kogasa adds. "But bowing was good. Overall still bad though. That was like loudly eating something while talking to a ghost that died of hunger." Kogasa crosses her arms, which still seem to be dripping a bit, despite her clothes being dry? "No explanation forgives that, since both gods weren't anywhere else. Were they?" Kogasa looks to Sanae, just in case.
> "I'm sure they weren't."
>_

« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2021, 04:54:59 AM »
>Wince
>"Ouch, that bad."

>What do we remember about how to respect gods?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2021, 04:56:59 AM »
Prime:
>"Guess I really screwed this up, then..."
>Fidget.
>"...If you want me to leave, I won't blame you. It was kind of indirectly my fault this whole mess started to begin with, and it seems that everything I'm doing is just doing more damage... Plus you did almost die from whatever my shadow was up to, so I can't imagine you having the highest opinion of me right now... Only if you want me to leave, though... I don't wish to give off any more wrong impressions, so the decision is yours..."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2021, 05:17:35 AM »
>Wince
>"Ouch, that bad."

>What do we remember about how to respect gods?
Prime:
>"Guess I really screwed this up, then..."
>Fidget.
>"...If you want me to leave, I won't blame you. It was kind of indirectly my fault this whole mess started to begin with, and it seems that everything I'm doing is just doing more damage... Plus you did almost die from whatever my shadow was up to, so I can't imagine you having the highest opinion of me right now... Only if you want me to leave, though... I don't wish to give off any more wrong impressions, so the decision is yours..."
> "I know it was just your shadow, at least." Kogasa replies.
> "We all know it was just that, even Lady Kanako and Lady Suwako." Sanae says.
> "Anyways... I'm gonna go. It's late, and Sanae probably doesn't want me here, since I played a hand in that. And also interrupted the hat girl. Er, Suwako."
> "No, you're fine too. Even being the direct cause, it was an accident. But what was with Lady Suwako being in the lake?"
> "I wanted to clear my mind after the accident. She uh... got caught in it."

> You never really met many gods. You do believe they can split themselves off and be many places at once with no drawbacks.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #157 on: July 11, 2021, 05:25:53 AM »
Prime:
>Listen to the conversation unfold as we await a yes or no regarding whether or not Sanae wants us to leave.

Contingency:
>Any sign of either of them yet? Or otherwise interesting activity?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2021, 03:49:52 AM »
Prime:
>Listen to the conversation unfold as we await a yes or no regarding whether or not Sanae wants us to leave.

Contingency:
>Any sign of either of them yet? Or otherwise interesting activity?
> Sanae sighs. "I guess I won't question what clearing your mind was further... I'm tired from this day anyways."
> "Ah, alright then. See you."
> The two begin to split up.

> Silence...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2021, 03:52:54 AM »
Prime:
>"Er... Goodbye, then? Thanks again for the help the other day, Miss Sanae. And again, I'm sorry for what happened."

« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2021, 04:00:15 AM »
Prime:
>Scratch awardly at of our head
>Glance between the two of them

Contingency:
>Float up
>Do we see anyone in the distance?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2021, 04:22:47 AM »
Prime:
>"Er... Goodbye, then? Thanks again for the help the other day, Miss Sanae. And again, I'm sorry for what happened."
Prime:
>Scratch awardly at of our head
>Glance between the two of them

Contingency:
>Float up
>Do we see anyone in the distance?
> "Oh. Right. Sorry for all of this. Goodnight, and sleep well." Sanae rubs her eyes.
> Kogasa doesn't seem to be heading into the Moriya Shrine.

> You float up and scan your surroundings...
> Nothing comes to view. Well, there's some people playing with fire, actually. But you'd guess it's just fairies.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2021, 04:27:23 AM »
Prime:
>Hesitate for a few moments before slowly sinking into the ground.
>If we are not interrupted during the process, head to near where Contingency sees the fire, emerge far enough away that anybody near the fire won't notice us.
>Note what we see.

Contingency:
>Once Prime is in position go back to waiting at the porch.

« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2021, 04:35:54 AM »
Prime:
>Also look for their shadows

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2021, 04:53:27 AM »
Prime:
>Hesitate for a few moments before slowly sinking into the ground.
>If we are not interrupted during the process, head to near where Contingency sees the fire, emerge far enough away that anybody near the fire won't notice us.
>Note what we see.

Contingency:
>Once Prime is in position go back to waiting at the porch.
Prime:
>Also look for their shadows
> You wait a bit... before heading into the ground, and to the Shrine.
> You emerge far but still in view of the fire from your perspective.
> The fire seems to be from a torch, held by a fairy in a strange getup. Alongside some other people with the fairy is one you recall: that Ruukoto look-alike.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #165 on: July 12, 2021, 04:56:01 AM »
>Ruukoto lookalike?

« Reply #166 on: July 12, 2021, 05:01:55 AM »
//I'm betting Mima

>Watch

>Are we getting a bad feeling?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #167 on: July 12, 2021, 05:23:51 AM »
>Ruukoto lookalike?
//I'm betting Mima

>Watch

>Are we getting a bad feeling?
> You can't hear if they're saying anything from here.

> No.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #168 on: July 12, 2021, 05:29:29 AM »
Contingency:
>Any sign of Reimu/Marisa yet?

« Reply #169 on: July 12, 2021, 05:39:08 AM »
>Examine the scene in front of us
->Does it look like a BBQ or a cult meeting?

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2021, 11:27:27 PM »
Contingency:
>Any sign of Reimu/Marisa yet?
>Examine the scene in front of us
->Does it look like a BBQ or a cult meeting?
> No.
> From looks, you guess it's not much of a BBQ With only the fairy having the flame...
>_

« Reply #171 on: July 13, 2021, 12:02:06 AM »
Prime:
>No BBQ
>And they don't look like a cult
->No solemn choir or matching

>Then all green haired people we've met have been nice

>Approach the duo

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #172 on: July 13, 2021, 12:06:21 AM »
Prime:
>No BBQ

>Approach the duo
>In a non-threatening manner of course.

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #173 on: July 13, 2021, 05:22:46 AM »

> You wait a bit... before heading into the ground, and to the Shrine.
> You emerge far but still in view of the fire from your perspective.
> The fire seems to be from a torch, held by a fairy in a strange getup. Alongside some other people with the fairy is one you recall: that Ruukoto look-alike.
>_

Prime:
>No BBQ

>Approach the duo

//(Well this is also for the present but especially for the eventually higher-requirement future about " Rumia1+1+1   ,in the generally Advice+Apply basis) ->  the only ones visible and in-range really seem the ones of greater note BUT MAYBE truthfully there are possible ones of some note or increasing note : nearly-neighbour/hid-away/hard-spot/home-comer/visitor/observer/interest ;
 1st Appearance by Clownpiece with  "her own(Lampad) Torch of Madness in both Full-and-Restricted Night-Display' "...2nd by Mima ,who is on the "look-out list" by Shingyoku(s) and likely by the Sendai/Previous Hakurei Miko a bit too ...Other Greater Fairy/ies("visitors/hid-away/observer"?),in addition to "Clownpy",such At Least 1 or 1 Pair between Luna,Star and Sunny -"The 3 ("Mischievous") Fairies of Light ( and of " The Nearly-Neighbouring Hid-Away !")")...Aunn ("home-comer/observer"?)...? Shinmyonmaru ( "Visitor/hard-spot"?)...Suika("visitor/observer/interest"?)...? Aya,more rarely Hatate or another Crow Information-Gatherer Tengu ("hid-away/visitor/hard-spot/interest?")"...?//

> For First-Time Chance and Effect,for Safety and Valor and Association :No Focus on the Torch, Close Interaction or Alike Closer Ones... a Torch-Bearer Fairy , and not a fire one, especially in "Fairy and Extra" group , at night , within the Hakurei Shrine's bounds....?

> Also approach  gradually AND recognisably by staying in-view  by the Torch-Light,and possibly the Moon-Light,demarcation...

> ...is it just this new duo all along or are there a few other people( so a grouplet with the Torch-Bearing Fairy and the "Ruukoto-look-alike"  being the Closest&Most-In-Range)at the beginning or is the number is reducing somehow ...?

« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 07:30:58 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #174 on: July 13, 2021, 11:23:40 AM »
Prime:
>No BBQ

>Approach the duo

//(This has True

//

//(Well this is also for the present but especially for the eventually higher-requirement future about " Rumia1+1+1   ,in the generally Advice+Apply basis) ->  the only ones visible and in-range really seem the ones of greater note BUT MAYBE truthfully there are possible ones of some note or increasing note : nearly-neighbour/hid-away/hard-spot/home-comer/visitor/observer/interest ;
 1st Appearance by Clownpiece with  "her own(Lampad) Torch of Madness in both Full-and-Restricted Night-Display' "...2nd by Mima ,who is on the "look-out list" by Shingyoku(s) and likely by the Sendai/Previous Hakurei Miko a bit too ...Other Greater Fairy/ies("visitors/hid-away/observer"?),in addition to "Clownpy",such At Least 1 or 1 Pair between Luna,Star and Sunny -"The 3 ("Mischievous") Fairies of Light ( and of " The Nearly-Neighbouring Hid-Away !")")...Aunn ("home-comer/observer"?)...? Shinmyonmaru ( "Visitor/hard-spot"?)...Suika("visitor/observer/interest"?)...? Aya,more rarely Hatate or another Crow Information-Gatherer Tengu ("hid-away/visitor/hard-spot/interest?")"...?//

> For First-Time Chance and Effect,for Safety and Valor and Association :No Focus on the Torch, Close Interaction or Alike Closer Ones... a Torch-Bearer Fairy , and not a fire one, especially in "Fairy and Extra" group , at night , within the Hakurei Shrine's bounds....?

> Also approach  gradually AND recognisably by staying in-view  by the Torch-Light,and possibly the Moon-Light,demarcation...

> ...is it just this new duo all along or are there a few other people( so a grouplet with the Torch-Bearing Fairy and the "Ruukoto-look-alike"  being the Closest&Most-In-Range)at the beginning or is the number is reducing somehow ...?

> You approach the two non-threateningly, while also trying to steer your attention away from the torch. Something else to think of...
> There are others here aside from the fairy, but the only one you've seen before is the Ruukoto look-alike.
> "Wandering quite late at night, huh?" One of the not not Ruukotos speaks.
> "Looks like a youkai. Maybe it's hungry." Another speaks.
> "None of us are human. So we have nothing for you." The torch bearer explains.
>_

« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2021, 04:49:02 PM »
>Open your mouth to retort that they have answers and we've just slept too long.

>Close it, it's been a long day no reason to potentially make it worse.

>Give a Shrug
>"I was merely curious as to what was occurring."
->"It doesn't appear to be a cult meeting."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #176 on: July 13, 2021, 09:02:34 PM »
>"I'm not hungry. I merely saw the light and was curious about what was going on."

Neovereign

• Infinite Potential
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
« Reply #177 on: July 13, 2021, 11:14:14 PM »
>Open your mouth to retort that they have answers and we've just slept too long.

>Close it, it's been a long day no reason to potentially make it worse.

>Give a Shrug
>"I was merely curious as to what was occurring."
->"It doesn't appear to be a cult meeting."
>"I'm not hungry. I merely saw the light and was curious about what was going on."
> "A cult. Hah, we're what a cult would look up to."
> "Still, nothing here for you."
> "Now now, maybe she wants to get involved."
> "She doesn't even know about it, so that's impossible."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
« Reply #178 on: July 13, 2021, 11:43:41 PM »
>The ruukoto lookalike is the ghost lady from earlier, right? Or is it literally a carbon copy of Ruukoto?
>Head tilt.
>"So you're like some kind of Super Cult? Wouldn't you have more members if that's the case?"
>Gesture to the one who said we don't know about it.
>"And she has a fair point. Can't really join a cult or super cult if I don't know what they're all about. Again, was more curious about what was happening here, anyway."

>If the lookalike is the ghost lady:
>>Turn to her, "Hello again, by the way. I do believe we briefly met before? Sorry for the mistaken identity and misunderstanding earlier."

>Is shadow still with either of our bodies?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 11:45:42 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

« Reply #179 on: July 14, 2021, 12:52:16 AM »
>mumble, "Religion?  No.  Super Cult?  Is that even a thing?"