Author Topic: Neo Gensokyo Quest  (Read 29253 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest
« Reply #990 on: May 05, 2022, 01:08:32 AM »
Aya:

> Pull the head back out of our mouth.
> Look to Yukari.
> "Perfect. I definitely owe you one. Enjoy the moon-viewing; you might see me kicking some ass up there if you look hard enough."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest
« Reply #991 on: May 05, 2022, 01:13:12 AM »
Aya:

> Pull the head back out of our mouth.
> Look to Yukari.
> "Perfect. I definitely owe you one. Enjoy the moon-viewing; you might see me kicking some ass up there if you look hard enough."
Aya:

> You take Sekibanki out, though your gaze can't find any sight of Yukari.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest
« Reply #992 on: May 05, 2022, 01:15:19 AM »
Aya:

> "Oh."
> Exit the house with Head 2 in hand, closing the door behind us.
> Look down at Head 2. (Wipe her ribbon off if it's wet anywhere.)
> "Hope you got what you were looking for out of that."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest
« Reply #993 on: May 05, 2022, 01:16:48 AM »
Head 2
>"Let me try again."
->Try to attach to Aya's body and hold it
-->Also move one of her limbs

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest
« Reply #994 on: May 05, 2022, 01:34:39 AM »
Aya:

> Let this happen.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest
« Reply #995 on: May 05, 2022, 03:02:45 AM »
Aya:

> "Oh."
> Exit the house with Head 2 in hand, closing the door behind us.
> Look down at Head 2. (Wipe her ribbon off if it's wet anywhere.)
> "Hope you got what you were looking for out of that."
Head 2
>"Let me try again."
->Try to attach to Aya's body and hold it
-->Also move one of her limbs
Aya:

> Let this happen.
Aya:

> You depart with Seki in hand.
> The moon is blindingly bright now. You don't think you can even look up.

Seki:

> You attach yourself to Aya once again, moving her arm on your own before you're detached from her like before.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest
« Reply #996 on: May 05, 2022, 03:03:47 AM »
Aya:

> "Well, that's not good. Sorry to interrupt what you're doing, but we gotta jet."
> Get a firm grip on the head and top-speed it back to where Boss Iizunamaru is.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest
« Reply #997 on: May 05, 2022, 03:22:52 AM »
Aya:

> "Well, that's not good. Sorry to interrupt what you're doing, but we gotta jet."
> Get a firm grip on the head and top-speed it back to where Boss Iizunamaru is.
Aya:

> You dart back to the lake, finding that your group now has the addition of Toyosatomimi no Miko.
> "You took your sweet time getting back here." Hatate frowns. "Looks like the moon is about to explode or something."
> "Doesn't look like you could get Yukari's help." Momizi comments. "Are we relying on the Taoists, then?"

Seki:

> The gate guard and the fairies seem to be heading into the mansion.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest
« Reply #998 on: May 05, 2022, 03:25:35 AM »
Aya:

> Where's the boss?
> "Yeah, she was surprisingly uninterested in the whole ordeal. Which could be bad or good, depending on why. Looks like you were able to obtain a strong ally nonetheless, though."
> Nod affirmatively at Miko to acknowledge her presence.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest
« Reply #999 on: May 05, 2022, 03:26:49 AM »
Seki
>How are we feeling?
>"What’s going on?"

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
    • Steam
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest
« Reply #1000 on: May 05, 2022, 04:00:15 AM »
Aya:

> Where's the boss?
> "Yeah, she was surprisingly uninterested in the whole ordeal. Which could be bad or good, depending on why. Looks like you were able to obtain a strong ally nonetheless, though."
> Nod affirmatively at Miko to acknowledge her presence.
Seki
>How are we feeling?
>"What’s going on?"
Aya:

> She's present with the rest here, such as Tewi.
> "I'm surprised you called out for my help." Miko waves back. "I was busy with someone, but who am I to say no to someone who specifically needs me? That person could use a break anyways."

Seki:

> Better now. Could still go for water, but...
> "We're regrouping in the mansion. Kinda got a bad feeling..." The gate guard speaks.

> The blinding light of the moon shines more and more, now becoming too much for you to not look down. And soon enough, even that is too much.
> Pure light encompasses your vision. The sounds of your companions are dimmed and eventually drowned out by a sound you suppose is coming from the light, for lack of better explanation.
> You feel like you should've chosen your last actions better... Regardless, there's nothing to do but to wait now...

Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest
« Reply #1001 on: May 05, 2022, 04:04:33 AM »
Seki
>"Mother -"
->Wrap our cape around our face
-->Do we feel any better?

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Neo Gensokyo Quest
« Reply #1002 on: May 05, 2022, 04:09:08 AM »
[holding off on a new post until the next thread is posted]
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH