Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 819094 times)

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)
« Reply #2460 on: May 03, 2020, 05:04:42 PM »
actually i guess i should read the quicktopic for an answer to this lmao one second

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #2461 on: May 03, 2020, 05:14:06 PM »
oh. unlynchability and a moderate scumread on serela i guess? thats good

glad my town play is improving. usually im kept alive because my reads are... uh bad lul

i guess i should have figured that if i died it would be for the opposite reason

very good game. quite enjoyable to meet quite a few of you

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2462 on: May 03, 2020, 06:16:19 PM »
Meanwhile I'm left alive until the finale despite correctly calling out 'I'm not sure if both masons are the same alignment' and 'D2 might have been scum v scum'.

Like; I'm pretty sure I was the only one who even entertained the idea of PX/Fabloo not shareing alignments.

I kinda want to see the scum QT to see if there was any reactions to those moments. It seems the Gy never mentioned me :P
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 06:18:25 PM by raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

BigBangMeteor

• The Professor
« Reply #2463 on: May 03, 2020, 06:37:19 PM »
fabloo don't fakeclaim as town unless you know what you're doing lol. when you fakeclaim as town the point is to mess up the mafia's plans, not just make up somebody else's alignment to save yourself from being lynched.

it's frustrating that you kept lying to town even after people caught you in your lies and gave you the benefit of the doubt that you weren't mafia. PX, literal scum, was more truthful than you about your roles!!!

people make mistakes but it's also extremely frustrating to see you talk in postgame about how there was no way for you to figure out that PX was scum. literally the whole town thought something was off with your roles and kept saying it didn't make sense for you guys to be town. If you'd been truthful about being lovers and not masons, to be quite honest you and PX would have been lynched and this game would have gone very differently.

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #2464 on: May 03, 2020, 06:42:41 PM »
Meanwhile I'm left alive until the finale despite correctly calling out 'I'm not sure if both masons are the same alignment' and 'D2 might have been scum v scum'.

Like; I'm pretty sure I was the only one who even entertained the idea of PX/Fabloo not shareing alignments.

I kinda want to see the scum QT to see if there was any reactions to those moments. It seems the Gy never mentioned me :P

raik i think youre kind of in the same boat as dormio where like... your timezone is just not good tbh

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2465 on: May 03, 2020, 07:18:56 PM »
Raikaria was fine, they just weren't related to any of the crazy stuff going on so they didn't come up.

Bardiche

• iSuck
« Reply #2466 on: May 03, 2020, 08:20:16 PM »
Hey Serela.

If I was a vig I'd full-stop have shot Serela by now

Well, maybe Tom instead.

Is it bad that I think Serela came in with a beautiful post, I love it, I want to lynch him for it?

:v

FTR I sent those shortly after I requested a replacement and, if nothing else, kept reading the game motivated strongly by wanting to see you die! I sent Dormio so many PMs asking for banana to please please please come in and counter-claim Serela and lynch the lying scum!

sob sob sob

you were my favourite person to read
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 08:25:04 PM by Bardiche »

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2467 on: May 03, 2020, 09:37:18 PM »
sob sob sob

you were my favourite person to read
Awwwh <3

Yeah I was definitely kinda scummy but then waffles claimed and I started having so much unanticipated f u n

Bardiche

• iSuck
« Reply #2468 on: May 03, 2020, 09:47:03 PM »
Awwwh <3

Yeah I was definitely kinda scummy but then waffles claimed and I started having so much unanticipated f u n

I mean the waffles claim just cemented it, and from then on every day was spent sobbing to Dormio about why banana didn't slam you with the counter-claim. THEN I started thinking banana was thinking strategically!

Turns out banana just didn't know counter-claiming was possible :doot:

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2469 on: May 03, 2020, 09:49:35 PM »
Yeah, I'm not particularly happy with banana spritzee and am considering making my anti-lurker rule even harsher in future.

Bardiche

• iSuck
« Reply #2470 on: May 03, 2020, 10:02:25 PM »
Hang on, I want to embrace the lurkmoar playstyle, get less flak, coast to end-game with a power role, and then counter-claim Serela's bullstrawberries music box man role.

zwerdjib

• Exalted,
  • and zealous.
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • zwerdjib#7147
« Reply #2471 on: May 03, 2020, 10:11:24 PM »
Hang on, I want to embrace the lurkmoar playstyle, get less flak, coast to end-game with a power role, and then counter-claim Serela's bullstrawberries music box man role.

im down to watch this happen in real time

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #2472 on: May 04, 2020, 09:46:37 AM »
Couple of thoughts:

I genuinely like Smartbomb's play style, he's very articulate and open.

I also, genuinely like Fabloo's commitment into the thread, there were a few *~PANIC~* moments when we thought it was going to happen with the "not actually masons" talk.

I was feeling super inadequate because I was outed so early.

Serela is a genuinely formidable scum, carries the game himself through sheer charisma. I will priority lynch this person every next time we play.

I am not even sure if that meltdown was genuine or just pure instinct powering through, but I really think I got a thing or two to learn from appealing to emotions, like DAMN WE WERE SO CLOSE TO NOLYNCHING DAY 2

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2473 on: May 04, 2020, 06:28:25 PM »
Serela is a genuinely formidable scum, carries the game himself through sheer charisma. I will priority lynch this person every next time we play.

I am not even sure if that meltdown was genuine or just pure instinct powering through, but I really think I got a thing or two to learn from appealing to emotions, like DAMN WE WERE SO CLOSE TO NOLYNCHING DAY 2
It happens sometimes, but also if it wasn't for our ridiculous gambit SB would have absolutely gotten me lynched on D2 :V I wasn't most people's top priority but I definitely... didn't look very town until the counterclaim, and all it took was an actual GOOD case on me from SB to dig my grave pretty deep. Gambits don't usually play out THAT well, but scum counterclaiming scum is... welp, uh, you get a lot of time and control over setting up your fake situation. (It's also stupid risky, considering that we both got lynched for our claims in the end.)

No lynch actually wasn't very likely d2 at all despite how close it got to deadline. A large portion of the players were around and would have ensured it didn't happen. It's just that I counterclaimed literally like, an hour before deadline and threw everything into chaos so people had to start debating and moving votes.

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #2474 on: May 07, 2020, 10:36:50 AM »

NucleusWaffles

« Reply #2475 on: May 18, 2021, 06:19:51 PM »
Mirai Nikki mafia question.

There is not one, I just want to say we are very old now. Can we still play like the 10s thanks.