Author Topic: Why is Banshiryuu not that popular like Shuusou Gyoku and Kioh Gyoku?  (Read 836 times)

SeroVich

• ✟ Youkai Hunter Maniac ✟
Not only that it's not really popular, even in an already unpopular series; But trying to find an arrangement or a remix from it is so little, and the one that's remixed (I think) the most is Icarus' theme "Super I.I.G.G", which have only 2 remixes on YouTube as of now. So tell me, why this game is even less popular?

(I want a "Give him a roasting" remix, at least only one good remix... Please....)
"Thou art a genius." - Tomo Takino, Chapter 1; Page 38

williewillus

• Chinese American, programmer, danmaku nerd
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • williewillus
I feel like the only Seihou popular with Touhou fans is SG, because the protagonists appear in them :P

At least personally, I've never played the other two.

Miminena

• Obliteration <3
ZUN only composed music for Shuusou Gyoku and Kioh Gyoku, not Banshiryuu, so I think that might have something to do with it.
Ah, your danmaku is beautiful. Simply amazing.

SeroVich

• ✟ Youkai Hunter Maniac ✟
Yeah, it could be the case. But man, it just sucks that most Touhou fans ignore Banshiryuu. It is not really a perfect game, but at least it brings something to the table for the series (not like Super MATE MATE Laser, where it was (and still is) in development hell for like 16 years now. Gosh Ponchi, chillax a bit.). I just want everyone to know that it exist, not leave it to bite the dust.
"Thou art a genius." - Tomo Takino, Chapter 1; Page 38