Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 173978 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #750 on: April 20, 2022, 10:21:16 PM »
>Use the time that it'll take her to do that to book it as fast as we can to the opposite side of the 'room'.
>Glance over our shoulder to see where she's at once we get close the next curtain.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #751 on: April 20, 2022, 10:30:35 PM »
> ... Can  "Our Next-to Fly-Surge-Swim Up Trajectory be attempted as such " ?
> Thruthfully : what is it like ,and Importantly which looks Soon Useful or looks Peculiar ," Above and Around This Curtained Segment of This Great Hallway " ?

>Use the time that it'll take her to do that to book it as fast as we can to the opposite side of the 'room'.
>Glance over our shoulder to see where she's at once we get close the next curtain.

>You draw back, as fast as you can; you can hear cloth ripping behind you.
>The chamber is shaped like a number 7, with yourself climbing up the diagonal shaft of it. The water is growing less tainted, and you can feel her behind you, you don't even have to look to know she's coming; dangerous as ever.
>Somewhere ahead, in...that up-pointing direction, you can hear a long, panicked scream in the distance. Is that Tojiko?

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #752 on: April 21, 2022, 02:10:45 AM »
>Where the scream came from there seems to be less taint?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #753 on: April 21, 2022, 02:16:42 AM »
>Where the scream came from there seems to be less taint?

>Yes.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #754 on: April 22, 2022, 12:08:18 AM »
>You draw back, as fast as you can; you can hear cloth ripping behind you.
>The chamber is shaped like a number 7, with yourself climbing up the diagonal shaft of it. The water is growing less tainted, and you can feel her behind you, you don't even have to look to know she's coming; dangerous as ever.
>Somewhere ahead, in...that up-pointing direction, you can hear a long, panicked scream in the distance. Is that Tojiko?

>_
// It might be an interesting development to explore ... GenokyoIsle!Murasa stopping her high-swimming over  The Curtain and taking time to rip it (?)to shreds(?) before Pursuing the Chase... but only doing that when we interrupted holding the Curtain taut and moved far away from it  ... //

> Quickly,but not rashly nor frantically, dash in "that up-pointing direction following the long panicked scream and echoes" in search for Tojiko.

> If Possible,take advantage of the Water Current to better navigate&orient ourselves.

> When we are getting closer,or simply needing more orientation to find her, Call out her name , say who we are and that we are coming to help .

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #755 on: April 24, 2022, 05:25:15 AM »
>As above but do be rash or frantic if necessary.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #756 on: April 24, 2022, 05:48:47 AM »
> Quickly,but not rashly nor frantically, dash in "that up-pointing direction following the long panicked scream and echoes" in search for Tojiko.

> If Possible,take advantage of the Water Current to better navigate&orient ourselves.

> When we are getting closer,or simply needing more orientation to find her, Call out her name , say who we are and that we are coming to help .

>As above but do be rash or frantic if necessary.

>You call out, your voice is ragged and panicked. You don't hear Tojiko answer.
>"She can't help you! No one can help you!" your doppelganger says, her voice gleeful, nearly singsong, in its cruel certainty. And you know she is right. And you can feel her closing in behind you.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #757 on: April 24, 2022, 08:24:19 PM »
>You call out, your voice is ragged and panicked. You don't hear Tojiko answer.
>"She can't help you! No one can help you!" your doppelganger says, her voice gleeful, nearly singsong, in its cruel certainty. And you know she is right. And you can feel her closing in behind you.

>_

> Do not answer back, take heart ,steel our resolve,and proceeding.

> Specifically to help out with that take out our Bottomed Water Dipper and,since the "taint in water is lessening" try out again "water-link affinity" .

> Without dallying , and going along helped by the Water Current if Speed-Boosting, pick up the speed to navigate and close-in where we last heard Tojiko.

> Be ready to steer&dodge away if " the chase" becomes too close.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 04:19:29 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #758 on: April 28, 2022, 05:52:19 AM »
> Do not answer back, take heart ,steel our resolve,and proceeding.

> Specifically to help out with that take out our Bottomed Water Dipper and,since the "taint in water is lessening" try out again "water-link affinity" .

> Without dallying , and going along helped by the Water Current if Speed-Boosting, pick up the speed to navigate and close-in where we last heard Tojiko.

> Be ready to stir&dodge away if " the chase" becomes too close.

>You do not think you'll be able to run and focus on affecting this water.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #759 on: April 30, 2022, 04:19:03 AM »
>You do not think you'll be able to run and focus on affecting this water.

>_

// "Affinity Water-Elementing"(pending +open-gate :meiling: definition ),and moderate backtracking, later on on "Successful upon No.1 Public Murasa's F.O.E.( :cirnotan:) ", with even less "Taint in Waters&Current"... though that TAINT,ITS ORIGINATOR AND OVERARCHING...//

> Do not answer back, take heart ,steel our resolve,and proceeding.

> Specifically to help out with that take out our Bottomed Water Dipper

> Without dallying ... and going along helped by the Water Current if Orienting-SettingSpeed-Boosting...pick up the speed to navigate and close-in where we last heard Tojiko.

> Be ready to steer&dodge away to the radius with more quarter if " the chase" becomes too close.

> Nothing of use on the way-rooms&hallways-curtained section?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #760 on: May 08, 2022, 04:44:19 AM »
> Do not answer back, take heart ,steel our resolve,and proceeding.

> Specifically to help out with that take out our Bottomed Water Dipper

> Without dallying ... and going along helped by the Water Current if Orienting-SettingSpeed-Boosting...pick up the speed to navigate and close-in where we last heard Tojiko.

> Be ready to steer&dodge away to the radius with more quarter if " the chase" becomes too close.

> Nothing of use on the way-rooms&hallways-curtained section?

(Sorry, was away from home)

>The one thing you see in this section of rooms is a western style chair, turned on its side.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #761 on: May 09, 2022, 05:13:26 PM »
>As we flee past the chair, grab it and hurl it behind us blindly without stopping at where the menacing voice is coming from.
>Continue to hurry to where we heard Tojiko.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #762 on: May 09, 2022, 05:51:14 PM »
>As we flee past the chair, grab it and hurl it behind us blindly without stopping at where the menacing voice is coming from.
>Continue to hurry to where we heard Tojiko.

>You grab the chair and throw it behind you. You can hear it smack and tumble against the floor. You can feel the waters in response to it; you are certain it went behind you. You do not feel or hear any change in rhythm of her movements. Was she simply not impeded?
>You keep moving...that direction, coming to a smallish pentagon shaped room, which a weird white box in corner.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #763 on: May 09, 2022, 07:14:13 PM »
>No time to investigate, keep going!

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #764 on: May 10, 2022, 11:27:47 PM »
>No time to investigate, keep going!

>You keep going! You keep swimming, aware that She is behind you, closing in. You can still hear Tojiko ahead; she hasn't stopped, but she has moved, or at least the sound has. It seems like she is moving...from west to east? Or maybe the other way around? You don't know, you can hardly concentrated, you can feel Her coming...
>Still, you break through to the next chamber; you can't feel any sort of taint to the water anymore. Maybe you're just too distracted, too panicked... This chamber is broadly oval-like, the far end being wider than this one. There's some kind of sodden paper trash nearby. She is right behind you.

>_
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 11:30:18 PM by It's Purvis! »

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #765 on: May 12, 2022, 12:11:51 PM »
>You keep going! You keep swimming, aware that She is behind you, closing in. You can still hear Tojiko ahead; she hasn't stopped, but she has moved, or at least the sound has. It seems like she is moving...from west to east? Or maybe the other way around? You don't know, you can hardly concentrated, you can feel Her coming...
>Still, you break through to the next chamber; you can't feel any sort of taint to the water anymore. Maybe you're just too distracted, too panicked... This chamber is broadly oval-like, the far end being wider than this one. There's some kind of sodden paper trash nearby. She is right behind you.

>_

> Keep level-headedness and composure focusing on the speedy navigation away from "her" and Tojiko's location...

> So far,have we felt she passed through the Curtains like us or ...tried "her own way around them" as before ?

> Based on Tojiko's voice ,are we getting closer to her location she is now moving?

> Seeing The Water Here has No Taint at all and we alrerady have Our Dipper Out,are we able to use it for little bost in speed-movement and agility?

>You grab the chair and throw it behind you. You can hear it smack and tumble against the floor. You can feel the waters in response to it; you are certain it went behind you. You do not feel or hear any change in rhythm of her movements. Was she simply not impeded?
>You keep moving...that direction, coming to a smallish pentagon shaped room, which a weird white box in corner.

>_


> Make a mental note to remember This Room and come backe to investigate it.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #766 on: May 12, 2022, 10:15:27 PM »
> Keep level-headedness and composure focusing on the speedy navigation away from "her" and Tojiko's location...
> So far,have we felt she passed through the Curtains like us or ...tried "her own way around them" as before ?
> Based on Tojiko's voice ,are we getting closer to her location she is now moving?
> Seeing The Water Here has No Taint at all and we alrerady have Our Dipper Out,are we able to use it for little bost in speed-movement and agility?
> Make a mental note to remember This Room and come backe to investigate it.

>You do your best to keep calm, and there's not a whole lot there to be best. You're just a little ways from screaming like Tojiko presumably is yourself.
>You have no idea how She has been moving between them, since that trick you pulled.
>You would have to stop and concentrate to try to do anything with this water.
>You...think you're moving in Tojiko's direction? It's hard to be sure whether you'll meet with her or miss her via over or undershooting. You really aren't in a condition to calculate that out right now.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #767 on: May 14, 2022, 05:41:56 PM »
>Keep going at speed for where we think Tojiko is, hopefully just getting further away from where this thing came from helps in some way.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #768 on: May 14, 2022, 10:00:54 PM »
>You do your best to keep calm, and there's not a whole lot there to be best. You're just a little ways from screaming like Tojiko presumably is yourself.
>You have no idea how She has been moving between them, since that trick you pulled.
>You would have to stop and concentrate to try to do anything with this water.
>You...think you're moving in Tojiko's direction? It's hard to be sure whether you'll meet with her or miss her via over or undershooting. You really aren't in a condition to calculate that out right now.

>_
>Keep going at speed for where we think Tojiko is, hopefully just getting further away from where this thing came from helps in some way.

> Call out to Tojiko at intermittent intervals better orient,to reach her .

> Remember to actually go through the "Curtains Room by Room".

> What else of note of Items,Coinformation,Distance from our "Pursurer" and the like?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 07:20:29 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #769 on: May 15, 2022, 12:17:58 AM »
>Keep going at speed for where we think Tojiko is, hopefully just getting further away from where this thing came from helps in some way.
> Call out to Tojiko at intermittent intervals better orient,to reach her .

> Remember to actually go through the "Curtains Room by Room".

> what else of note of Items,Coinformation,Distance from our "Pursurer2 and the like?

>You keep going. But you know it's futile. You know She is closing in.
>Pressing on, you come to a new chamber. This one. is vaguely squarish, you don't really have time or wherewithal to really look around. Nor do you want; you see Tojiko; swimming as fast as she can, screaming at the top of her lungs.
>You call out to her, she doesn't respond. She doesn't acknowledge you at all. Then she vanishes through the curtains to the left.
>If she is running for anything, you cannot see it.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #770 on: May 16, 2022, 05:46:22 PM »
>Continue fleeing but as we do see what happens if we try to 'will' ourself to or from the water world.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #771 on: May 16, 2022, 06:10:31 PM »
>Continue fleeing but as we do see what happens if we try to 'will' ourself to or from the water world.

>You continue to flee, still not seeing what Tojiko may be fleeing from herself. You try to focus, try to remove yourself, but nothing happens. Are you not concentrating hard enough? Does it just not work? You can't focus, she is right behind you!

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #772 on: May 16, 2022, 07:34:30 PM »
>You continue to flee, still not seeing what Tojiko may be fleeing from herself. You try to focus, try to remove yourself, but nothing happens. Are you not concentrating hard enough? Does it just not work? You can't focus, she is right behind you!

>_

> Remember where ,Direction and Curtained Access,Tojiko is fleeing to.

> Is it possible to reach and pass a Curttain in time,or that we have just passed 1?

> If so,try again to put Curtain between Usand "Her"" while standing next to it,holding it on 1 side in order to,ready to move out of the way iif necessary in order to...

> ... have more maneuvering room to.disengage and move on or to take an eventual opportunity.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #773 on: May 20, 2022, 06:08:05 AM »
>Continue fleeing.
>"Why do you have to want this so much you scum-sucking bilge-drinking lily-livered bottom-feeder!?"
>Hopefully she replies and we can use that to gauge how far behind us she is.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #774 on: May 20, 2022, 06:23:42 AM »
> Remember where ,Direction and Curtained Access,Tojiko is fleeing to.
> Is it possible to reach and pass a Curttain in time,or that we have just passed 1?
> If so,try again to put Curtain between Usand "Her"" while standing next to it,holding it on 1 side in order to,ready to move out of the way iif necessary in order to...
> ... have more maneuvering room to.disengage and move on or to take an eventual opportunity.

>Continue fleeing.
>"Why do you have to want this so much you scum-sucking bilge-drinking lily-livered bottom-feeder!?"
>Hopefully she replies and we can use that to gauge how far behind us she is.

>If you are fleeing toward That Direction, then Tojiko would have been going from the west and toward the east.
>It takes effort to shout back. It's difficult to force yourself to form the words; you don't want to talk, you want to run. You Need To Run. But you do, you manage to force yourself to do it and do it properly. Maybe it even helps you hold off absolute panic, if only for a moment.
>The only response you get is a gleeful, malevolent sort of cackle. A sound you could never imagine yourself making. She is close behind you. Within a yard, maybe. Not quite arm's each, but close.
>You have to make a choice, try to follow Tojiko and risk losing more ground, or flee straight head and keep what lead you have.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #775 on: May 20, 2022, 09:50:34 PM »
(POLISHED & Insight-Added writing in my powt )
>If you are fleeing toward That Direction, then Tojiko would have been going from the west and toward the east.
>It takes effort to shout back. It's difficult to force yourself to form the words; you don't want to talk, you want to run. You Need To Run. But you do, you manage to force yourself to do it and do it properly. Maybe it even helps you hold off absolute panic, if only for a moment.
>The only response you get is a gleeful, malevolent sort of cackle. A sound you could never imagine yourself making. She is close behind you. Within a yard, maybe. Not quite arm's each, but close.
>You have to make a choice, try to follow Tojiko and risk losing more ground, or flee straight head and keep what lead you have.

>_

// If we try to follow Tojiko we are likely to "be well within ENEMY's arm's reach "  , Tojiko has been going from east towards east if we continuee fleeing in this direction...

//... however " Salvation for all" also hinges  whether we are not " intemperate or predictable in falling in THE ENEMY'S besieging and harrowing spires "...but on the just contrary ,at important "turning points ot various grade ",though the same onee might not be the identical with  The Ones At Critical Point ... however we whould be able 5o " weirdly faze" tTHE ENEMY first in another shorter & temporary-wisethen yop3fully & surely  or longer & definitely-wise "maneuvering,creativity,opportunity..." //

> Are there only 2 routes open , the " Same Speed Fleeing Further opposite from west to east" and " the " Slowing & Turning in Pursuit of Tojiko in Need from west to east " ... is that correct?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 09:23:57 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #776 on: May 25, 2022, 09:20:55 PM »
(POLISHED & Insight-Added writing in my powt )
[ quote author=It's Purvis! link=topic=212.msg21569#msg21569 date=1653027822]
>If you are fleeing toward That Direction, then Tojiko would have been going from the west and toward the east.
>It takes effort to shout back. It's difficult to force yourself to form the words; you don't want to talk, you want to run. You Need To Run. But you do, you manage to force yourself to do it and do it properly. Maybe it even helps you hold off absolute panic, if only for a moment.
>The only response you get is a gleeful, malevolent sort of cackle. A sound you could never imagine yourself making. She is close behind you. Within a yard, maybe. Not quite arm's each, but close.
>You have to make a choice, try to follow Tojiko and risk losing more ground, or flee straight head and keep what lead you have.

>_

// If we try to follow Tojiko we are likely to "be well within ENEMY's arm's reach "  , Tojiko has been going from east towards east if we continuee fleeing in this direction...

//... however " Salvation for all" also hinges  whether we are not " intemperate or predictable in falling in THE ENEMY'S besieging and harrowing spires "...but on the just contrary ,at important "turning points ot various grade ",though the same onee might not be the identical with  The Ones At Critical Point ... however we whould be able 5o " weirdly faze" tTHE ENEMY first in another shorter & temporary-wisethen yop3fully & surely  or longer & definitely-wise "maneuvering,creativity,opportunity..." //

> Are there only 2 routes open , the " Same Speed Fleeing Further opposite from west to east" and " the " Slowing & Turning in Pursuit of Tojiko in Need from west to east " ... is that correct?


> If the  Precedent is Tru3.. Keep "swiftly swim & fly"fleeing " to the Next Rooms through the Curtained Passages until...

> ... the "Taint in the Water " is fully absent ,and then...

>... whiie eady to dodge & weave & position away from the catch-up range of the EvilGensokyoIsle!Murasa , turn & take a brave stand against her helped by ...

>....as soon as a " acceptably safe opportunity and timing arises", Brandidhing our Anchor .
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 04:08:58 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #777 on: May 26, 2022, 08:11:49 PM »
>Drop altitude and turn sharply toward where Tojiko zoomed off to, hopefully giving our pursuer the slip as we do so.
>Give chase after Tojiko, hopefully we can still hear her screaming to follow.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #778 on: May 26, 2022, 08:58:03 PM »

> If the  Precedent is Tru3.. Keep "swiftly swim & fly"fleeing " to the Next Rooms through the Curtained Passages until...
> ... the "Taint in the Water " is fully absent ,and then...
>... whiie eady to dodge & weave & position away from the catch-up range of the EvilGensokyoIsle!Murasa , turn & take a brave stand against her helped by ...
....as soon as a " acceptably safe opportunity and timing arises", Brandidhing our Anchor .

>Drop altitude and turn sharply toward where Tojiko zoomed off to, hopefully giving our pursuer the slip as we do so.
>Give chase after Tojiko, hopefully we can still hear her screaming to follow.

>You swim closer to the tiled floor and turn after Tojiko's wake. You plunge into the next room, a squarish one you may have been in before? You can't tell, not without stopping. Tojiko has already vanished; the curtains across from you flapping in the water in her wake.
>As well, you can still feel Her behind you, but the pressure isn't quite so great for the moment, you feel like you're able to think a bit more clearly. The terror is still there, but not quite so immediate. But she is still there, you can feel her just behind you.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #779 on: May 28, 2022, 01:46:09 AM »
>It's somewhat irresponsible but pull out the square bottle with the spirit inside.
>Uncork it and chuck it behind us at our pursuer.
>Risk a glance while fleeing to see if it had any effect.