Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 64105 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #480 on: September 11, 2021, 05:25:38 AM »
>Do these things.
>Head over to the rough proximity of the where the ring of trees would be in the forest of magic with our small crowd.

>Yukari accepts the cactus. "I'll keep her safe as I can," says Yukari. Stargazer seems to be satisfied.
>You lead the group back into the Forest of Magic, seeing out the area where the ring of trees can be on the found on the other side. Shou and Tojiko follow along quietly, and see to be a little confused about stopping here. Sakuya seems to recognize where this is, or at least worked it out.
>"Are we all ready?" says Yukari.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #481 on: September 12, 2021, 04:28:53 AM »
>Yukari accepts the cactus. "I'll keep her safe as I can," says Yukari. Stargazer seems to be satisfied.
>You lead the group back into the Forest of Magic, seeing out the area where the ring of trees can be on the found on the other side. Shou and Tojiko follow along quietly, and see to be a little confused about stopping here. Sakuya seems to recognize where this is, or at least worked it out.
>"Are we all ready?" says Yukari.

>_

> Pause to look over at the others in askance ,and if they are agreeing ,add : " As long as you have granted ' 3 protective insulations on ' , we should be alrighty prepared and as near as possible to the relay point for The Gateway ... "
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 03:58:46 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #482 on: September 13, 2021, 09:11:04 PM »
>Look to the rest of our crew.
>"I'm as ready as I can be I think. How about the rest of you?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #483 on: September 13, 2021, 09:15:18 PM »
at a relay poi
> Pause to look over at the others in askance ,and if they are agreeing ,od : " As long as you have granted ' 3 protective insulations on ' , we should be alrighty prepared and as near as possible to the relay point for The Gateway  ?"

>Look to the rest of our crew.
>"I'm as ready as I can be I think. How about the rest of you?"

>"I think so," Shou says. "I'm still not sure what I'll be able to do, to be honest." Tojiko just nods.
>"If you would be lead the way," Yukari says, "The rest of us will be along in just a moment."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #484 on: September 14, 2021, 06:14:54 AM »
>"I think so," Shou says. "I'm still not sure what I'll be able to do, to be honest." Tojiko just nods.
>"If you would be lead the way," Yukari says, "The rest of us will be along in just a moment."

>_

> Nod and say to. Sakuya, Shou, Tojiko: " We'll be meeting each other again in a bit for the final gather-up, then"


> Focus on the Dimension in-between the Barrier, becoming more and more Spiritual-Ghostly and drift There..

>... once arrived get somehow closer to the Circling Tree Gateway and wait for the others.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 11:08:57 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #485 on: September 14, 2021, 06:35:29 AM »
>Focus and do the thing where we travel to the water world.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #486 on: September 14, 2021, 06:31:34 PM »
>Focus and do the thing where we travel to the water world.

>You close your eyes and start to focus. A moment later, however, you feel something on your shoulders. Then you feel a sensation emanating from in front of you; a feel that you must remember something. Judging from this, and the startled noise Shou just made, Stargazer has chosen to manifest herself.
>You can feel she wants you to remember that you must proceed with perfect courage.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #487 on: September 15, 2021, 02:53:58 AM »
>Open our eyes and nod to Stargazer.
>"Alright, and I see if I can't find something that explains why you were there too while I'm at it."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #488 on: September 15, 2021, 06:11:00 AM »
>Open our eyes and nod to Stargazer.
>"Alright, and I see if I can't find something that explains why you were there too while I'm at it."

>You open your eyes, and see the ghostly hakutaku has put her hands on your shoulders. You don't think she is touching you in a physical sense; you're pretty sure she goes through most things. The wispy red ovals that are her eyes look into yours as she continues to radiate that feeling. Then she nods and starts to radiate a feeling of she wants you to come back.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #489 on: September 15, 2021, 07:42:15 AM »
>"Don't worry, with this crew beside me we'll be back before you know it. Even then I will be careful, who knows what we're up against."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #490 on: September 15, 2021, 08:49:24 PM »
>"Don't worry, with this crew beside me we'll be back before you know it. Even then I will be careful, who knows what we're up against."

>She nods, stepping back and pulling her hands away.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #491 on: September 17, 2021, 11:07:27 PM »
> Nod and say to Salutary, Shou, Tojiko: " We'll be meeting each other again in a bit for the final gather-up, then"

> Focus on the Dimension in-between the Barrier, becoming more and more Spiritual-Ghostly and drift There..".

>... once arrived get somehow closer to the Circling Tree Gateway and wait for the others.
> Nod: " We'll be meeting each other again in a bit for the final gather-up, then"

> Become more and more Spiritual-Ghostly and drift in the  Dimension In-Between the Barrier...".

>... once arrived get somehow closer to the Circling Tree Gateway and wait for the others.


> Proceed  with these as intended with even more courage and determination..
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #492 on: September 18, 2021, 01:50:31 AM »
>Close our eyes once more and shift over to the water world.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #493 on: September 18, 2021, 05:17:13 AM »
> Proceed  with these as intended with even more courage and determination..
>Close our eyes once more and shift over to the water world.


>"I'm sure we'll be right behind you," says Shou.
>Shifting over is becoming almost trivial for you now, you are not sure if this is due to practice, or something more sinister. Regardless, when you feel the weight and chill of the water against you, you open your eyes and see the ring of foreign trees in the flooded forest, the fish still doing their best to avoid it.
>After a few moments, the water around you gets curiously foggy, before the fog coalesces into Tojiko, Shou, and Sakuya. Each is surrounded by a large bubble. Curious, you would have expected to see one of Yukari's gaps. A moment later, Yukari appears, without a bubble but clearly dry and unaffected by the water. You note she left the cactus behind, it seems that she didn't want to be here at all.
>Shou looks around with wide eyes, openly gawking. Tojiko...is trying not to do that, very obviously, but failing.
>"So," Sakuya says, "We believe the Formless One is in there?"
>"Who?" says Shou.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #494 on: September 19, 2021, 03:31:22 AM »
>"There's an ever-present presence here, I can feel that it's constantly aware of me whenever I'm here. Though I don't think I've ever felt like it was focusing on me. Can you feel it?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #495 on: September 19, 2021, 03:33:35 AM »
>"There's an ever-present presence here, I can feel that it's constantly aware of me whenever I'm here. Though I don't think I've ever felt like it was focusing on me. Can you feel it?"

>"We're sure that's the Formless One," Sakuya says.
>"I...think i feel something, yeah," says Shou. "But that doesn't tell us much, does it?"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #496 on: September 21, 2021, 03:33:58 AM »
>"Not really, no. All we know is that there's something out there, and we might have to deal with it. Hopefully it's willing to talk things out."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #497 on: September 21, 2021, 03:38:57 AM »
>"Not really, no. All we know is that there's something out there, and we might have to deal with it. Hopefully it's willing to talk things out."

>"...Did you not tell them?" Sakuya says, looking to Yukari.
>"Did you not?" says Yukari. "Frankly, I'm surprised she didn't peek at the letter. I expected she would!"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #498 on: September 21, 2021, 11:13:47 PM »
//  (Gate )Guarding up  :meiling: and Compensating  by  :cirnotan: Fair(ly) longer  :extend: Extensive explanation & insights & brief-resume
>"...Did you not tell them?" Sakuya says, looking to Yukari.
>"Did you not?" says Yukari. "Frankly, I'm surprised she didn't peek at the letter. I expected she would!"

>_

> Eye them both ,mainly Yukari,trade some glances with Shou and Tojiko ,Patient Wait for a while for answers or  explanations , not that we have neglected to already piece + have hinted  together parts of it + also with them both helping out,and yet still more right preparation + awareness IS alike more important precious cargo  ...

> ...when they have answered or explained , or even if Silence settles in notwithstanding the Wait ,add :"  Well I managed to hint and piece together  more hints,indirect ones starting by "the Entrusting of a  Yukari's Letter ,just afterwards important Consulting with her, to be Delivered with Privacy to Sakuya Only after seeking and being really helped to be transported there,and with the new and friendly help and company of Tojiko's no less"... granted Consultimgs with Yukari " ...

> ..." all the context in being Dimensionally Displaced Very Deep Watery Displaced here .... the Casual Lingering Presence,hardly focusing and most of times being Imperceptible," mainly the Formless One " mainly , Unbound Apparently Haunting Innocent Spirit-like Manifestation , that is "Stargazer , the Tree-shaped Entities later manifesting themselves after several mirroring manifestation of a Flooded human Village   ... "

> " ... in short I had given priority to Research and Experiencing Research and  Off-Deck Research mostly but not only thanks to Patchouli but also to Eientei, another 1,later Yukari,Doremy,Suwako ..."

> By the way, Patchouli confirmed and did a bit of warning,warning I joined with my own and with more Prudence, I with hee last Research & Search by this here ghost captain 2nd Scan by her Monitoring Gem...  that there is even mostly  more nothingness and solid background memories mixed-in, and the likely the Formless One,of the "Mistery Unseen Clergy class as she defined it , BUT also Others Entities like the Tree-like entities who had  manifested after  "Several Voyages down here" ... those....those alongside the formless one...Stargazer did try her best and describe and remember but had  somehow succeeded  just fairly recently and so :s a Great Amount of Multiple Angers flaring ,with a Main one, like they were compulsory  throwed in  and compulsory adapting with a gradual fading in the " Backwaters Watery In-Between Dimensional Plane " after she herself had found hersel stranded here , half- oppressed half-adapting a bit of time she
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #499 on: September 25, 2021, 01:41:15 AM »
>"Oh? Sounds like I missed something in everything that's been going on."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #500 on: September 25, 2021, 04:47:52 AM »
>"Oh? Sounds like I missed something in everything that's been going on."

>"It wouldn't have really affected anything, anyways," Yukari says.
>"That aside," Sakuya says, "To be honest, we don't know what it is. Only that it's something that will come or will happen or whatever, and that it will involve Yukari. And this seems like as good of a candidate as any. That's why I'm here, we've had an agreement to try to deal with it together."
>"It is little more than gossip, frankly useless in this current situation," Yukari says. "I did mention it in my letter to Sakuya, and I am shocked you didn't read it yourself. Most people would have out of sheer curiosity."
>Shou seems to take this story placidly as every. Tojiko is furrowing her brow a bit.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #501 on: September 25, 2021, 07:44:02 PM »
>"It wouldn't have really affected anything, anyways," Yukari says.
>"That aside," Sakuya says, "To be honest, we don't know what it is. Only that it's something that will come or will happen or whatever, and that it will involve Yukari. And this seems like as good of a candidate as any. That's why I'm here, we've had an agreement to try to deal with it together."
>"It is little more than gossip, frankly useless in this current situation," Yukari says. "I did mention it in my letter to Sakuya, and I am shocked you didn't read it yourself. Most people would have out of sheer curiosity."
>Shou seems to take this story placidly as every. Tojiko is furrowing her brow a bit.

>_

> Give a general lookover to the group and say : " Well , with this last bit of revelation , we should be about ready for first getting closer to that Ominous Gateway  , point to the Circle of Trees , and then step through it together , unless before that there any other final advice or revelation or preparation of course. "

> If everyone is good ,  move as close as possible to the Circle of Trees without stepping in and await for the rest of the " Expedition Team " to do the same.
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #502 on: October 02, 2021, 06:18:56 PM »
> Give a general lookover to the group and say : " Well , with this last bit of revelation , we should be about ready for first getting closer to that Ominous Gateway  , point to the Circle of Trees , and then step through it together , unless before that there any other final advice or revelation or preparation of course. "

> If everyone is good ,  move as close as possible to the Circle of Trees without stepping in and await for the rest of the " Expedition Team " to do the same.

// Of course there is still Time to perform other Actions a. d ask other Clarifications before the actual. Step-Through //
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #503 on: October 05, 2021, 05:40:34 AM »
>"Oh huh, ok. Well, hopefully we'll know pretty soon what is anyway."
>Do the above.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #504 on: October 05, 2021, 05:59:12 AM »
> Give a general lookover to the group and say : " Well , with this last bit of revelation , we should be about ready for first getting closer to that Ominous Gateway  , point to the Circle of Trees , and then step through it together , unless before that there any other final advice or revelation or preparation of course. "

> If everyone is good ,  move as close as possible to the Circle of Trees without stepping in and await for the rest of the " Expedition Team " to do the same.

>"Oh huh, ok. Well, hopefully we'll know pretty soon what is anyway."
>Do the above.

>"You're taking this too well, don't you think?" Tojiko says.
>You move closer, the others follow you.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #505 on: October 05, 2021, 04:05:19 PM »
>"You're taking this too well, don't you think?" Tojiko says.
>You move closer, the others follow you.

>_

> Reply to Tojiko Serenely but also Focused: "Mine might seem a too relaxed  somehow outlook but rather than that with it is I am trying, with a level-head and  without underestimation, taking on and sharing the right confidence for our Expedition Team,  starting from the Planning&Preparations to the Actual 4 of Us Going Through from 1 End to the Other and Back.  "

> To all: " All of us ready to Step Through&Explore Together as soon as I finish uttering the 'Let's Sail " to go in Sync... or are there any Last-minute Questions? "

> If there are no questions, say the " Let's Sail ""and Step Through Together.
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #506 on: October 06, 2021, 02:47:06 AM »
>"Maybe I am getting used to Yukari being.... Yukari."
>Turn back to Yukari and Sakuya.
>"Is there anything at all that could be relevant if we run into this thing and it's what you suspect it might be?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #507 on: October 06, 2021, 02:48:45 AM »
>"Maybe I am getting used to Yukari being.... Yukari."
>Turn back to Yukari and Sakuya.
>"Is there anything at all that could be relevant if we run into this thing and it's what you suspect it might be?"

>"It is safe to presume it is very dangerous," Sakuya says. "Aside from that, we know little."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #508 on: October 07, 2021, 02:18:46 AM »
>"Have you had to deal with it before?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #509 on: October 07, 2021, 02:30:18 AM »
>"Have you had to deal with it before?"

>"Not directly, no," says Sakuya. "I can't really tell you anything about it, other than it will probably be the death of Yukari if we don't do anything."
>Yukari definitely doesn't care from that phrasing; just the way she carefully does not react to it can tell you that much. Frankly, you'd expect a number of people to be fine with that.

>_
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 02:44:26 AM by It's Purvis! »