Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 430947 times)

Branneg Xy

• +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #240 on: May 10, 2021, 09:51:59 PM »
>"...Don't tell Hijiri, please," Shou says, grimacing and looking away.

>_

> Low-voice and smile: " I woke you up to avoid any embarrassment to you,and none seems to have approached here besides myself"

> Give a look-over of the room from where we are.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 01:10:49 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #241 on: May 11, 2021, 05:16:37 AM »
>"Don't worry your secret's safe with me."
>"If you're not too busy, pretty soon I'm going to be walking into what I think is some sort of ominous confrontation. I'm hesitant to drag too many people into danger, but the bigger the crew the better, and if anybody around here can handle themselves in a fight it's you."

« Reply #242 on: May 11, 2021, 05:20:57 AM »
> Low-voice and smile " I woke you up to avoid any embarrassment to you,and none seems to have approached here besides myself"

> Give a look-over of the room from where we are.

>You look around, it's just the two of you.

>"Don't worry your secret's safe with me."
>"If you're not too busy, pretty soon I'm going to be walking into what I think is some sort of ominous confrontation. I'm hesitant to drag too many people into danger, but the bigger the crew the better, and if anybody around here can handle themselves in a fight it's you."

>"Um...is that legal?" says Shou, stifling a yawn. "I mean, we aren't really a team, none of our spell cards work together."

>_

« Reply #243 on: May 11, 2021, 09:40:30 PM »
>"That's a good question, I'm pretty sure wherever I'm going isn't Gensokyo."

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
« Reply #244 on: May 13, 2021, 04:11:37 AM »
>You look around, it's just the two of you.

>"Um...is that legal?" says Shou, stifling a yawn. "I mean, we aren't really a team, none of our spell cards work together."

>_

> Firmly :" The Culprit or Culprits I am to face with all possible help are Enemy-Entities and Hazards  Ominous,Mysterious and Dangerous because they turned out to be a " Forming Threat to Gensokyo not bound to any Gensokyo's Regulations or any Regulations..."

> Place encouragingly 1 of our hands on 1 of Shou's shoulders,floating if having to :"
...of course 'all possible help' means 'all those ones who are both willing,available,skilled,getting-together to help out...".

> "... so far,not counting neither you who have yet to decide nor Tojiko who is likely to join again but not before we are reunited and she has consented after hearing out these last tidings, it is myself and Saluya with Yukari as External Support and Transportation ".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #245 on: May 14, 2021, 07:22:59 AM »
>"That's a good question, I'm pretty sure wherever I'm going isn't Gensokyo."

> Firmly :" The Culprit or Culprits I am to face with all possible help are Enemy-Entities and Hazards  Ominous,Mysterious and Dangerous because they turned out to be a " Forming Threat to Gensokyo not bound to any Gensokyo's Regulations or any Regulations..."

> Place encouragingly 1 of our hands on 1 of Shou's shoulders,floating if having to :"
...of course 'all possible help' means 'all those ones who are both willing,available,skilled,getting-together to help out...".

> "... so far,not counting neither you who have yet to decide nor Tojiko who is likely to join again but not before we are reunited and she has consented after hearing out these last tidings, it is myself and Saluya with Yukari as External Support and Transportation ".

>"Well, it was like that in Makai, too," says Shou. "The rules and all."

>_

« Reply #246 on: May 15, 2021, 04:42:29 AM »
>"Know what really rules in Makai? The Fires of Hokkai."
>"That is true. I wonder how the spellcard rules even work?"
>"Well, if you're not coming then I do have one thing to ask you. If I don't come back, try and find Yukari Yakumo. I think she's the only person who can get to where I'd be."

« Reply #247 on: May 15, 2021, 04:53:12 AM »
>"Know what really rules in Makai? The Fires of Hokkai."
>"That is true. I wonder how the spellcard rules even work?"
>"Well, if you're not coming then I do have one thing to ask you. If I don't come back, try and find Yukari Yakumo. I think she's the only person who can get to where I'd be."

>"People forgot. I am so tired, Murasa"
>Shou frowns. "That's ominous, Murasa. But I'll keep it in mind."

>_

« Reply #248 on: May 15, 2021, 10:50:34 AM »
>"Hopefully it shouldn't be necessary, but honestly,"
>Grimace a little.
>"I have almost no idea what I'm walking into.

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #249 on: May 15, 2021, 07:43:59 PM »
>"People forgot. I am so tired, Murasa"
>Shou frowns. "That's ominous, Murasa. But I'll keep it in mind."

>_
>Grimace a little.

//Then, Balancedly and Likely speaking,the Cap/Limit for the "Ominous Other-Otherworld Expedition " is set to 3 since Yukari and Stargazer ,especially the latest, are going to be "Externals"//

// About Unknown Other-Worlds : Mandala(Map of an Other-World) - "Heaven Sign "Scorched Earth Mandala" Shou's 7-5 one on Double Spoiler https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Double_Spoiler/Spell_Cards/Level_7 //

// To be of certain explanation  ,"(//)"means this "(planned/potentially planned) actions" are also directed to the consideration of other Players/Yaersulf //

> Little Smile:" "Thanks Shou ,but really we should both be  more calmly  this warning is more toward off-chances AND meant as Support Against Ominous just as the same Yukari is the Outside Support-Transporting,to her feasible extent, for this "Small Expedition'...".

> When we are able and before Exiting-Temple,remember to swiftly go back to our room for a Spare  Hat ...and...

>(//)...also Keep in Mind these Preparing Tasks Before-Ominous-Exploration...(//)

>(//)... after going to giving over our "Waterproofed Ship in Bottle" to Kagerou for a gift for her friend,who we might see or not see,we should find again Mayohiga in order to meet-up again with Tojiko there OR asking there for her directions there if she has moved in the meantime ...then...(//)

>(//)...to Eientei to report calmly+correctly,or confirm, about "Doremy Sweet's Misunderstanding&Kidnapping"and ,after "our news", possibly receiving a few Assist Items for 1 or more...(//)

>(//)...to,without neither taking too little Time due to hurriedness nor too much of It ,to head  the Underground and hand over to Satori at the Palace of Earth Spirits,also as Before-Exploring Precaution,the  " Strangely Warm Bottle with Evil Spirit "and exchange a few explanations with Satori ... (//)

>(//) ...Stargazer could have a benefit,with proper explanations to and agreement beforehand of course,having the state of her memory read&possibly-explained  by Satori  ...(//)

>(//) ...IF ,in both cases with due instructions ,Satori is unreachable then the "Bottled Evil Spirit" should be delivered to her through a trusted assistant of hers at the Palace ...IF even It is off-limits, to her starting trough the "The Myourenji Underground Clinic(-ish) Current Staff" (//)

" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #250 on: May 15, 2021, 08:41:03 PM »
>Grimace a little.

>"Oh, geez," Shou says. "Um...if there's something I can do to help, I guess I shouldn't let you go at it alone?"

>_

« Reply #251 on: May 16, 2021, 01:36:48 AM »
>"I'm not going to force you to join my crew, but if you're willing to brave the unknown with me I'd be more than happy to have you along."

« Reply #252 on: May 16, 2021, 02:02:00 AM »
>"I'm not going to force you to join my crew, but if you're willing to brave the unknown with me I'd be more than happy to have you along."

>"I mean, you know better than I do..." says Shou.

>_

« Reply #253 on: May 16, 2021, 06:53:19 AM »
>"Well, let's see what I do actually know. I've been being dragged off to a parallel Gensokyo where everything's underwater, except according to some mumbo jumbo that the librarian from the Scarlet Devil Manor did, just about everything there doesn't actually exist. There's also an ominous presence that I can feel there that seems to be aware of me. And now, with the help of Stargazer, we've found a ring of strange trees that's over there, but doesn't exist in Gensokyo. According to Yukari if I step into the center I'll be transported somewhere unknown. I'm hoping whatever's in those trees helps me get to the root of all this."

« Reply #254 on: May 17, 2021, 06:53:51 AM »
>"Well, let's see what I do actually know. I've been being dragged off to a parallel Gensokyo where everything's underwater, except according to some mumbo jumbo that the librarian from the Scarlet Devil Manor did, just about everything there doesn't actually exist. There's also an ominous presence that I can feel there that seems to be aware of me. And now, with the help of Stargazer, we've found a ring of strange trees that's over there, but doesn't exist in Gensokyo. According to Yukari if I step into the center I'll be transported somewhere unknown. I'm hoping whatever's in those trees helps me get to the root of all this."

>Shou nods. "I'll help you if I can! But...I don't know what I can do. Um, I can't hold my breath for long, either."

>_

« Reply #255 on: May 18, 2021, 02:27:44 AM »
>"Yukari seemed to have some kind of bubble thing worked out for Sakuya so she could breathe over there. Oh yeah, the maid from the Scarlet Devil Mansion's involved too for some reason."

« Reply #256 on: May 18, 2021, 02:39:10 AM »
>"Yukari seemed to have some kind of bubble thing worked out for Sakuya so she could breathe over there. Oh yeah, the maid from the Scarlet Devil Mansion's involved too for some reason."

>"That's weird," she says. "Did she say why?"

>_

« Reply #257 on: May 18, 2021, 02:49:21 AM »
>"I don't think so but I did deliver a letter to her from Yukari before she got involved, so maybe she owed Yukari a favour?"

« Reply #258 on: May 18, 2021, 03:03:22 AM »
>"I don't think so but I did deliver a letter to her from Yukari before she got involved, so maybe she owed Yukari a favour?"

>"How mysterious," says Shou. "Well, I would be happy to help. But I'm not sure if I can really be of help."

>_

« Reply #259 on: May 18, 2021, 11:34:17 PM »
>"Just having a crew I know I can rely on at my back is more than enough. And you're an avatar of Bishamonten right, that's got to count for something?"

« Reply #260 on: May 19, 2021, 04:57:09 AM »
>"Just having a crew I know I can rely on at my back is more than enough. And you're an avatar of Bishamonten right, that's got to count for something?"

>"Ahaha, I try not to lean too hard into that..." Shou says. "But sure, I'll come with you."

>_

« Reply #261 on: May 19, 2021, 05:25:08 AM »
>"Good to have you on board. Out of an excess of caution though we should probably let Byakuren know where we're going, just in case. You know where she is?"
>Does the temple have a lost and found?

« Reply #262 on: May 19, 2021, 05:27:54 AM »
>"Good to have you on board. Out of an excess of caution though we should probably let Byakuren know where we're going, just in case. You know where she is?"
>Does the temple have a lost and found?

>"Ah geez, maybe in the library?" says Shou.
>Not officially, but there is a table off to the side of storeroom where lost things are put, in case anyone asks for them. You don't recall anything interesting being there currently.

>_

« Reply #263 on: May 19, 2021, 05:49:07 AM »
>"Alright let's go have look."
>Have a look for Byakuren, checking the library first.

« Reply #264 on: May 19, 2021, 05:58:15 AM »
>"Alright let's go have look."
>Have a look for Byakuren, checking the library first.

>The two of you leave the main temple, and make your way toward the library.
>Heading into the library, Byakuren is very much there; looming over everything even as she sits. And currently she sits in front of a table, her head cradled in her arms, lightly snoring.

>_

« Reply #265 on: May 19, 2021, 06:56:28 AM »
>Whisper to Shou "Ah, maybe I should leave her a note."

« Reply #266 on: May 19, 2021, 07:09:25 AM »
>Whisper to Shou "Ah, maybe I should leave her a note."

>She nods and whispers back, "Good idea."

>_

Branneg Xy

• Branneg Xy
    • Steam
« Reply #267 on: May 19, 2021, 04:37:19 PM »
>She nods and whispers back, "Good idea."

>_

> Nod and whisper back as well :" To my room then , so I can write that explaining note to Byakuren and then we can both sign it ".

> Go back to our room and write down for Byakuren a resuming and Explaining Note about : the mysterious and ominous challenge-incident we are about to face ; the resolution of  is tied to both Gensokyo's Safety, our Recurring Dimensional Displacement Issue and Stargazer's Original one ; reassurances we are adequately preparing and most importantly we are going to tackle it with Team-Help,consisting of Yukari,Sakuya,Shou and Tojiko so far.

> Have Shou read it.

> If she approves,have it signed by both ourselves and her.

> Pick a Spare Hat.

> Go back to the Temple's Library and,lightly floating in, deliver the " Explaining Note for Byakuren" on the table.

> Lightly float out and,when Shou is ready, exit the Myourenji together with her.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2021, 04:40:45 PM by Branneg Xy »
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

« Reply #268 on: May 20, 2021, 11:56:09 PM »
>Pen the note thusly: 'Byakuren. I have managed to find a lead in my investigation, a ring of ominous trees in this other Gensokyo that if I step into will apparently take me to somewhere unknown. Shou has agreed to brave this unknown danger with me. If for some reason we do not return, seek out Yukari Yakumo. She is the only one who will be able to reach where we have gone as far as I know.

Captain Murasa Minamitsu

P.S I managed to find one of the prismriver's hats, I'm going to leave it in the storeroom so if you see one of them while I'm gone point them that way.'

>Leave the note beside the sleeping Byakuren.
>Leave the prismriver hat in the storeroom.

« Reply #269 on: May 21, 2021, 03:00:21 AM »
> Nod and whisper back as well :" To my room then , so I can write that explaining note to Byakuren and then we can both sign it ".

> Go back to our room and write down for Byakuren a resuming and Explaining Note about : the mysterious and ominous challenge-incident we are about to face ; the resolution of  is tied to both Gensokyo's Safety, our Recurring Dimensional Displacement Issue and Stargazer's Original one ; reassurances we are adequately preparing and most importantly we are going to tackle it with Team-Help,consisting of Yukari,Sakuya,Shou and Tojiko so far.

> Have Shou read it.

> If she approves,have it signed by both ourselves and her.

> Pick a Spare Hat.

> Go back to the Temple's Library and,lightly floating in, deliver the " Explaining Note for Byakuren" on the table.

> Lightly float out and,when Shou is ready, exit the Myourenji together with her.

>Pen the note thusly: 'Byakuren. I have managed to find a lead in my investigation, a ring of ominous trees in this other Gensokyo that if I step into will apparently take me to somewhere unknown. Shou has agreed to brave this unknown danger with me. If for some reason we do not return, seek out Yukari Yakumo. She is the only one who will be able to reach where we have gone as far as I know.

Captain Murasa Minamitsu

P.S I managed to find one of the prismriver's hats, I'm going to leave it in the storeroom so if you see one of them while I'm gone point them that way.'

>Leave the note beside the sleeping Byakuren.
>Leave the prismriver hat in the storeroom.

>You leave a note. Shou nods in approval and notes down an S on the note.
>You fetch a spare hat for youself.
>You obtain: Spare Cap
>You then leave the Prismriver hat in the storemoon.

>_