Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 188522 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #810 on: June 20, 2022, 07:09:48 AM »
>Can we sense the oppressive presence that we felt when the doppelganger showed up at all?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #811 on: June 20, 2022, 04:04:04 PM »
>Can we sense the oppressive presence that we felt when the doppelganger showed up at all?

>No. You do not feel anything unusual, other then the presence that has always been here since you started to explore the flooded Gensokyo. There is no sign whatsoever of the doppelganger.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #812 on: June 22, 2022, 09:27:42 PM »
>You look around, and the only thing you see is a heavy-looking waist-high stand made of smooth white rock, currently tipped on its side.
>You don't need to focus to find it, it is to the 'south'.
>You turn and go back. You aren't certain this is the direction you went, relative to south, but it's close, certain. But as you move into the next chamber to the 'west', you don't recognize it. A semi-circular place, with what looks like a bookend resting along the rounded edge of the room. Was it here before, and you don't recall because you were so focused on other things? You definitely don't recall what rooms you passed through...

>_
>Can we sense the oppressive presence that we felt when the doppelganger showed up at all?
>No. You do not feel anything unusual, other then the presence that has always been here since you started to explore the flooded Gensokyo. There is no sign whatsoever of the doppelganger.

>_

> Could we feel "the presence" in the same may when we were closer to "the taint"?

> Did we notice,even recently ,if  the "south-er" we went the more we could feel "the presence" , since that would mean it would have followed the water current or us following it ...
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #813 on: June 23, 2022, 01:43:45 AM »
> Could we feel "the presence" in the same may when we were closer to "the taint"?

> Did we notice,even recently ,if  the "south-er" we went the more we could feel "the presence" , since that would mean it would have followed the water current or us following it ...

>You could feel it amidst the taint.
>While going further south, you didn't notice any differences.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #814 on: June 23, 2022, 09:17:40 AM »
>Continue in this direction and keep an eye and ear out for either a torn curtain or sounds of Sakuya or Tojiko.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #815 on: June 23, 2022, 05:16:40 PM »
>Continue in this direction and keep an eye and ear out for either a torn curtain or sounds of Sakuya or Tojiko.

>You do not think you will encounter an ripped curtains while travelling this direction, you never had time to do due to fleeing.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #816 on: June 25, 2022, 01:17:46 PM »
>Just keep moving, hopefully in the correct direction, towards Sakuya.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #817 on: June 25, 2022, 09:22:55 PM »
>Just keep moving, hopefully in the correct direction, towards Sakuya.

>You keep swimming onward. The water is still, save for the current to the south. The chambers continue to remain unfamiliar and empty. There is no sign of Sakuya, or anyone else.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #818 on: June 25, 2022, 09:42:36 PM »
>You keep swimming onward. The water is still, save for the current to the south. The chambers continue to remain unfamiliar and empty. There is no sign of Sakuya, or anyone else.

>_

> Is it possible to take "Water Altitude" going up to better overview where we could be doing right now?

> If possible do so.

> In any case inspect the room for particularities,and...

>...rip the The Curtains so we have a better time remembering our overall route(s).
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #819 on: June 27, 2022, 03:09:45 AM »
> Is it possible to take "Water Altitude" going up to better overview where we could be doing right now?

> If possible do so.

> In any case inspect the room for particularities,and...

>...rip the The Curtains so we have a better time remembering our overall route(s).

>It did not work in the past.
>The room you are currently in is shaped like an irregular pentagram, with the north-facing side being unusual long. There is an empty metal drawer in the middle of it. Or at least it looks like a drawer.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #820 on: June 29, 2022, 06:58:05 AM »
>Keep going for now.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #821 on: June 29, 2022, 10:21:57 PM »
>Keep going for now.

>You continue onward, leaving a rip on the curtains as you pass through them.
>The chambers remain unfamiliar and unmarked, you don't feel anything interesting the currents nor any of the taint in the water from before. You are hesitant to say that you feel safe, but there doesn't feel like there's a dread hanging around you like when you entered this place. The current flows from the south, as ever.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #822 on: June 30, 2022, 11:27:25 AM »
>You continue onward, leaving a rip on the curtains as you pass through them.
>The chambers remain unfamiliar and unmarked, you don't feel anything interesting the currents nor any of the taint in the water from before. You are hesitant to say that you feel safe, but there doesn't feel like there's a dread hanging around you like when you entered this place. The current flows from the south, as ever.

>_

> Have we ever encountered or noticed " in-Room items " that are well-kept or otherwise of an "impervious nature" ?

> " The Curtains" are 1 of them as well,right?

> Be on the lookout for "Those unusual in-Room Items" such as those,and...

>...take just 1 Piece of Ripped curtain with us while we move on and  Rip-Mark our Passage,
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 06:09:18 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #823 on: July 02, 2022, 10:34:16 PM »
> Have we ever encountered or noticed " in-Room items " that are well-kept or otherwise of an "impervious nature" ?

> " The Curtains" are 1 of them as well,right?

> Be on the lookout for "Those unusual in-Room Items" such as those,and...

>...take just 1 Piece of Ripped curtain with us while we move on and  Rip-Mark our Passage,

>Some seem to have resisted whatever damage that has affected the others; which you think is just being underwater.
>The curtains do not seem to have suffered any damage but that which you have done to them.
>You notice what seems to be a simple glass cup, laying on its side in an oval-shaped room.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #824 on: July 03, 2022, 07:47:38 PM »
>Continue continuing.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #825 on: July 03, 2022, 08:28:47 PM »
>Continue continuing.

>You continue to travel perpendicular to the tide. The rooms continue to be unfamiliar, and soon are completely empty; having no objects or debris in them. Some minutes have passed by now. You'd probably gone through a good two dozen of them.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #826 on: July 04, 2022, 08:02:28 PM »
>You continue to travel perpendicular to the tide. The rooms continue to be unfamiliar, and soon are completely empty; having no objects or debris in them. Some minutes have passed by now. You'd probably gone through a good two dozen of them.

>_

//This reminds thate the 1st uncommon & water-resistant item,besides 'The Curtains',we found was a tiny house replica with small glassy beads within" ...just in a corner of 'the Trapped Sakuya's Room' "... //

> On second thought,while still having to "Rip Curtains to Mark Passage",backtrack to the " simple glass cup, laying on its side in an oval-shaped room " to Examine it Closely ,maybe Take It...


« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 05:29:07 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #827 on: July 08, 2022, 11:28:42 AM »
>Are all the rooms we pass through completely empty now?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #828 on: July 10, 2022, 07:14:34 PM »
>Are all the rooms we pass through completely empty now?

>Yes.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #829 on: July 11, 2022, 05:24:10 AM »
>Yes.

>_

> Are we able to...
//This reminds thate the 1st uncommon & water-resistant item,besides 'The Curtains',we found was a tiny house replica with small glassy beads within" ...just in a corner of 'the Trapped Sakuya's Room' "... //

> On second thought,while still having to "Rip Curtains to Mark Passage",backtrack to the " simple glass cup, laying on its side in an oval-shaped room " to Examine it Closely,Maybe Take it...


>.... do.such in that case,and anywayys....

>....keep up "The Ripping Curtains To Mark our Passage",and also...

>....take another "Piece of Ripped Curtain" with us.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 05:27:57 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #830 on: July 12, 2022, 07:13:36 PM »
>Zig back towards where we came, but at a slight angle so we're not covering the same ground.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #831 on: July 12, 2022, 07:58:22 PM »
>Zig back towards where we came, but at a slight angle so we're not covering the same ground.

> Are we able to...
>.... do.such in that case,and anywayys....

>....keep up "The Ripping Curtains To Mark our Passage",and also...

>....take another "Piece of Ripped Curtain" with us.

>You double back and let yourself drift more southward, marking the path as you did before with ripped curtains and claiming another piece of ripped curtain
>You obtain: Ripped Curtain
>Moving at an angle, you soon drift into more southward chambers. Soon you spot a strange, rectangular bucket make of gray material; some lightweight stuff from the outside world; in a chamber shaped like a rough triangle.
>As well, you can feel the slightest hint of that taint in the water again, like a flavor just on the edge of your palette that you can't place, an odor just too faint to name. You swear you can almost hear a sound in the water, but it's simply too distant, too faint.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #832 on: July 13, 2022, 05:01:49 PM »
>Continue further in the direction that we've zigged to and see if the sound gets clearer.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 05:08:36 PM by Yaersulf »

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #833 on: July 13, 2022, 05:46:11 PM »
>Continue further in the direction that we've zigged to and see if the sound gets clearer.

>You keep going, passing into a long rectangular chamber that is practically a hallway. The sound doesn't become any more clear or distinct, but it does become louder. You think you can start to pick out that it's not just one sound, but a babble of many different sounds. Some voices, some sounds of daily life? You can taste hints of smoke, then salt, then plain rice... There's sensations again your skin; shadows of brushing up against things.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #834 on: July 13, 2022, 07:46:53 PM »
>You double back and let yourself drift more southward, marking the path as you did before with ripped curtains and claiming another piece of ripped curtain
>You obtain: Ripped Curtain
>Moving at an angle, you soon drift into more southward chambers. Soon you spot a strange, rectangular bucket make of gray material; some lightweight stuff from the outside world; in a chamber shaped like a rough triangle.
>As well, you can feel the slightest hint of that taint in the water again, like a flavor just on the edge of your palette that you can't place, an odor just too faint to name. You swear you can almost hear a sound in the water, but it's simply too distant, too faint.

>_

>While Proceeding on Carefully discern ,whenever something more of  the " distant and faint sound " could be "familiar"...

> ..."Very patiently Auscultate+ Meditate" to where "The Taint is growing" to "Avoid or Dispel Illusory Traps".

> Do not forgo to "Pass+Mark The Curtained Passage as Usual " .


« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 04:50:48 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #835 on: July 18, 2022, 02:05:34 AM »
>Continue and see if we can understand anything the voices are saying.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #836 on: July 18, 2022, 02:42:25 AM »
>While Proceeding on Carefully discern ,whenever something more of  the " distant and faint sound " could be "familiar"...

> ..."Very patiently Auscultate+ Meditate" to where "The Taint is growing" to "Avoid or Dispel Illusory Traps".

> Do not forgo to "Pass+Mark The Curtained Passage as Usual " .

>Continue and see if we can understand anything the voices are saying.

>You continue on, still marking your passage as you go.
>The sensations remain jumbled, but the taint becomes more obvious. The sounds are louder, the smells and tastes are more distinct. You can hear the babble of crowds, the creaking wood of old wagons, the sound of rice being polished. You can hear snatches of conversations, fragments of sentences that sound like ordinary things. At one point, you think you almost hear the name Kirisame; or rather Kirisame Magic Shop? You can almost smell cooking smoke in the water, and other times dust or fresh hay. At One point, you distinctly feel dew despite the omnipresent water around you.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #837 on: July 18, 2022, 07:36:46 PM »
>Keep going, again with a particular focus on trying to make out words.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #838 on: July 18, 2022, 08:15:07 PM »
>Keep going, again with a particular focus on trying to make out words.

>You continue, you think you are now probably further southward than you were when you met the doppelganger. The taint is heavy in the water, laying over it like oil. You can hear calls to dinner, idle chat about the weather or gossip about this or that neighbor. Warnings against visiting the Forest of Magic in a motherly tone, smells of tofu and soy sauce. The feel of bedsheets against your skin, the moisture in the air at the public bath house, the sound of chickens clucking as they hunt for bugs. It's starting to get a little loud, so to speak.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #839 on: July 19, 2022, 09:57:27 PM »
>You continue, you think you are now probably further southward than you were when you met the doppelganger. The taint is heavy in the water, laying over it like oil. You can hear calls to dinner, idle chat about the weather or gossip about this or that neighbor. Warnings against visiting the Forest of Magic in a motherly tone, smells of tofu and soy sauce. The feel of bedsheets against your skin, the moisture in the air at the public bath house, the sound of chickens clucking as they hunt for bugs. It's starting to get a little loud, so to speak.

>_

> Utilize the feeling of " the taint is heavy in the water, laying over it like oil" to gauge and stay on guard about how far we are going to into this...Illusive Taint-Projected... Fake Human Village?

> While keep approaching has the real scenery,Different Rooms Stacked in a hallway manner and Differentiated by Curtain,been subjected to any changes?

>Look back and forth to ascertain it more completely.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 10:44:32 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "