Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 189044 times)

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #630 on: December 01, 2021, 03:08:17 PM »
(Can you simplify that a bit, please?)
// Certainly,it has been simplified-edited,and forgive me If I again slipped  :cirnotan: again on complex over-detailing //
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #631 on: December 03, 2021, 02:46:16 AM »
> Oh! Of Course go Tear&Grab " 2  TWO Properly Large  Curtain Pieces of Curtain" ...
> ...Return Flying on the double to " the Room (of the Oddly )Trapped Sakuya "
>...Spread at least 1  positioned in a way  that it acts as if as Panel-Cover-Shield  for both  Sakuya and Us FROM" The (Suspected of Dangerous Conjuring   ) Large GLASS BOX "...
> ... Approach the Large Glass Box  with our " Cover Curtain " to examine it : be Ready to Cover it by Launching it Forward Over it IF something is felt or is seen amiss "

>You head back, and grab a couple lengths of curtain and tear them away from...whatever it is that is holding them up.
>Holding up the length of curtain, you approach the glass box. Nothing odd seems to happen. The box itself is empty. You notice there is what seems to be a small amount of pebbles near it, and what seems to be a little castle made of ceramic.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #632 on: December 05, 2021, 02:00:36 AM »
>You head back, and grab a couple lengths of curtain and tear them away from...whatever it is that is holding them up.
>Holding up the length of curtain, you approach the glass box. Nothing odd seems to happen. The box itself is empty. You notice there is what seems to be a small amount of pebbles near it, and what seems to be a little castle made of ceramic.

>_

> Still holding the curtain up,approach the "pebbles and the little ceramic castle "...

>...examine them and,while at it,note if and how they are reflecting through the Large Glass box next to them
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #633 on: December 05, 2021, 05:25:31 AM »
> Still holding the curtain up,approach the "pebbles and the little ceramic castle "...

>...examine them and,while at it,note if and how they are reflecting through the Large Glass box next to them

>Looking at them, the pebbles are all rounded and clearly have spent a long time in water. The little ceramic castle is just that, about the size of the your hand. It seems to be hollow, from what you can see through the windows.
>You can see them just fine through the glass box.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #634 on: December 08, 2021, 08:01:25 PM »
>Looking at them, the pebbles are all rounded and clearly have spent a long time in water. The little ceramic castle is just that, about the size of the your hand. It seems to be hollow, from what you can see through the windows.
>You can see them just fine through the glass box.

>_

> Circle around them,and the Large Glass Box of course,to see if we can detect any more peculiar details...

>...at the end cover the whole of them with A Large Piece of  Curtain...

>...wait a bit...gaze back to Sakuya to hopefully see if there are good effects.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #635 on: December 10, 2021, 05:11:14 PM »
>"Sakuya, I need to know if you perceive me. As soon as you can, say anything."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #636 on: December 10, 2021, 05:51:37 PM »
> Circle around them,and the Large Glass Box of course,to see if we can detect any more peculiar details...

>...at the end cover the whole of them with A Large Piece of  Curtain...

>...wait a bit...gaze back to Sakuya to hopefully see if there are good effects.

>Nothing about it stands out.
>You cover it with the Large Piece of Curtain, and nothing seems to happen. You look to Sakuya, who is busy fending off a flurry of blows.


>"Sakuya, I need to know if you perceive me. As soon as you can, say anything."

>Sakuya does not answer, as she is busy trying to find off attacks while favoring her side where she acted as though she got hit by the anchor. Then she blinks out, and is on the side delivering said flurry of blows. As far as you can tell, she is wholly focused on this fight.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #637 on: December 12, 2021, 10:52:29 AM »
> Circle around them,and the Large Glass Box of course,to see if we can detect any more peculiar details...

>...at the end cover the whole of them with A Large Piece of  Curtain...

>...wait a bit...gaze back to Sakuya to hopefully see if there are good effects.
>"Sakuya, I need to know if you perceive me. As soon as you can, say anything."
>Nothing about it stands out.
>You cover it with the Large Piece of Curtain, and nothing seems to happen. You look to Sakuya, who is busy fending off a flurry of blows.


>Sakuya does not answer, as she is busy trying to find off attacks while favoring her side where she acted as though she got hit by the anchor. Then she blinks out, and is on the side delivering said flurry of blows. As far as you can tell, she is wholly focused on this fight.

>_

//  The more likely scenario,by experience and hints, is that we should not dwell long in this Room  to look for "a  Sakuya's Short-Term Freeing Solution   " since ,like we have recently  experienced with the  the " Comatose-like Shou's one " ,  " Such Freeing Solution(s)  is (are)  Available rather After a  Later Breakthroughs OR Only Near-Resolution of the  'Murasa Affecting Incident'   " ..
 
// ...Next and last in in Line of the " (3)Lost-Found-Trapped Expedition Helpers"  is Tojiko...but MAYBE we could try and succeed about Freeing Heron Short-Term...//

//...seeing she "has a Potential Freeing Edge over Shou an Sakuya " possibly due to  "  Tojiko's Ghostly Affinity by her Ghostly Youkai-like to a Certain Degree " ...

// ... nevertheless  it is not to be overestimated  since Tojiko's (Ghostly Affinity by Ghostly Nature) is in fact "  to a Certain Degree   " : she had never been involved in the "In-Barrier Ghostly Dimensional Displacement ( unlike " Stranded Adapted Man-o-War" Stargazer ,and of course  the " Cyclically Gensoukyo-Displaced" captain Minamitsu Murasa   ,  ; in addition she still needs  a " Yukari's Bordered Insulation Bubble  "   //

> While not closely approaching (the " Mysteriously Fight-Trapped " ) Sakuya, go around the room to Feel&Check for Changes or Instability in the Current either in This Room or Point-out to Further Rooms ...

> .. all the while observe Sakuya's actions,especially if there are Eventual Shifts,or Perceptions further "South", in relation to Eventual Current's Shifts...
.
> ..finally slowly go and  take back the Large Piece of Curtain.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 11:00:10 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #638 on: December 15, 2021, 10:59:15 PM »
>"Sakuya, I need to know if you perceive me. As soon as you can, say anything."
>Nothing about it stands out.
>You cover it with the Large Piece of Curtain, and nothing seems to happen. You look to Sakuya, who is busy fending off a flurry of blows.


>Sakuya does not answer, as she is busy trying to find off attacks while favoring her side where she acted as though she got hit by the anchor. Then she blinks out, and is on the side delivering said flurry of blows. As far as you can tell, she is wholly focused on this fight.

>_

//  The more likely scenario,by experience and hints, is that we should not dwell long in this Room  to look for "a  Sakuya's Short-Term Freeing Solution   " since ,like we have recently  experienced with the  the " Comatose-like Shou's one " ,  " Such Freeing Solution(s)  is (are)  Available rather After a  Later Breakthroughs OR Only Near-Resolution of the  'Murasa Affecting Incident'   " ..
 
// ...Next and last in in Line of the " (3)Lost-Found-Trapped Expedition Helpers"  is Tojiko...but MAYBE we could try and succeed about Freeing Heron Short-Term...//

//...seeing she "has a Potential Freeing Edge over Shou an Sakuya " possibly due to  "  Tojiko's Ghostly Affinity by her Ghostly Youkai-like to a Certain Degree " ...

// ... nevertheless  it is not to be overestimated  since Tojiko's (Ghostly Affinity by Ghostly Nature) is in fact "  to a Certain Degree   " : she had never been involved in the "In-Barrier Ghostly Dimensional Displacement ( unlike " Stranded Adapted Man-o-War" Stargazer ,and of course  the " Cyclically Gensoukyo-Displaced" captain Minamitsu Murasa   ,  ; in addition she still needs  a " Yukari's Bordered Insulation Bubble  "   //

> Take back the Large Piece of Curtain.

> While not closely approaching (the " Mysteriously Fight-Trapped " ) Sakuya, go around the room to Feel&Check for Changes or Instability in the Current either in This Room or Point-out to Further Rooms ...

> .. all the while observe Sakuya's actions,especially if there are Eventual Shifts in relation to Eventual Current's Shifts...

// (" Little "  Considerations  and Resumes for counseling+reflecting abouting future actions/backtracks) //

//We are still within the " Deeper Pocket-Dimension Materialized Projections Memories of Memories and Will " not only by (Minamitsu) Murasa and the Tree- but also by the " Ominous Tree-Shaped Spirit-Entities " , their "Giant Root Aggregation " vanquished&exiled by Yukari with the help of Maribel at the end " Yukari Quest - A Z " ... //

//... the only 1 besides Minamitsu (Murasa)   ,no even more "attuned for her longer forced-stay  ", is "(Keine-Indipendent) Stargazer "  could "perceive the Ominousness" ; none else but they who are have such " Youkai Ghost or Youkai-like Ghost-like Nature , Current Status AND the Ability to Be Displaced-Switch-Travel in-between"..."

//  ... and we are here because Murasa is at " Her Utmost Ghostly Incorporeal " : " (Murasa most of the Time ) Corporeal Form Ghost Youkai Corporeal->( now and whenever journeying  in this In-Between Dimensional-lie Space) in  in the Incorporeal Ghost Youkai  " / " ( Indipendent!Stargazer in Gensokyo) Were-Hakutaku Spirit Corporeally Bound  Form( bound to and thanks to Yukari's Bordered Cactus )  -> "(   in the   " In-Between Dimensional-like Space ") Ghostly Man-o-War Unbound Incorporeal form" //

// It is important also  to not overlook  " these 3 inter-connected 3 links " : 1. Indeed we Searched and Perceived of A COUPLE ( ONE AFTER THE OTHER ) of Ghostly Manifestation ALWAYS LEADING to Further South Rooms(1st the Disembodied Ghostly Laughs and 2nd. The Similar Steps) "
... 2. which Indeed Announced,although Not Ominously " " A  COUPLE of Distortions in the Current(s)  ALWAYS LEADING  to Further South Rooms" , ...   3. Indeed  At Last we have found on our explorative way  " A  COUPLE  of  Mysteriously Trapped expedition teammates  ALWAYS ENDING in Further South Rooms "... //



« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 06:25:53 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #639 on: December 19, 2021, 11:02:22 PM »
> While not closely approaching (the " Mysteriously Fight-Trapped " ) Sakuya, go around the room to Feel&Check for Changes or Instability in the Current either in This Room or Point-out to Further Rooms ...
> .. all the while observe Sakuya's actions,especially if there are Eventual Shifts,or Perceptions further "South", in relation to Eventual Current's Shifts...
> ..finally slowly go and  take back the Large Piece of Curtain.

>You move around the room, but all the motion from Sakuya makes the currents hard to read for anomalies. Sakuya continues to fight the unseen battle; as you search, she blinks out and into the opposite position twice.
>You reclaim the Large Piece of Curtain.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #640 on: December 22, 2021, 08:02:40 PM »
>You move around the room, but all the motion from Sakuya makes the currents hard to read for anomalies. Sakuya continues to fight the unseen battle; as you search, she blinks out and into the opposite position twice.
>You reclaim the Large Piece of Curtain.

>_

> Her positioning is more or less random or are there "most trodden trails"?

> What do we have at our disposal for leaving a readable quick note or message or such?

« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 08:05:46 PM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #641 on: December 24, 2021, 03:57:23 AM »
> Her positioning is more or less random or are there "most trodden trails"?

> What do we have at our disposal for leaving a readable quick note or message or such?

>You don't think she's following any particular course, but you think she keeps to the middle of the room. Whether this is due to an outside reason, or to keep from getting caught in one of the curtains.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible? No, it’s just a novel after all.
>Square Glass Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch, probably due to the evil spirit trapped inside of it.
>Bottle of Red Sauce
> Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat.
>120☼
>This is 120☼
>Compass
>It points toward magnetic north, which is distinct from true north, but good enough.
>Spare Hat
>More than one is nice.
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Ripped length of Curtain
>It is red, and waterlogged! But still somewhat strong?

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #642 on: December 26, 2021, 11:16:59 PM »
https://www.christianity.com/wiki/holidays/the-12-days-of-christmas-lyrics-meaning.html


>You don't think she's following any particular course, but you think she keeps to the middle of the room. Whether this is due to an outside reason, or to keep from getting caught in one of the curtains.
>Your inventory contains
>Nautical hat!
>It is jaunty!
>Nautical blouse
>Fit for a captain, thus fit for you.
>Nautical Dress
>It completes your outfit. You have shorts that look a lot like them, too.
>Black shoes.
>These have a bit of a ship's deck cobbled into the soles, so you can be more comfortable on land.
>Bottomless Dipper
>This dipper has no bottom. When you just can't resist the urge to flood a ship, this will buy some time.
>Anchor
>It's not that heavy; they stop ships by grabbing onto the bottom. If they did it by weight, they'd sink the ship!
> Capsize "Dragging Anchor"
>Toss an anchor, leave a trail of water.
>Drowning Sign "Deep Vortex" (Used)
>Water droplet danmaku swirls around your opponent
>Phantom "Dipper Creeping Close"
>You embrace your ghostly aspect with this survival card.
>Ghost Journal
>This seems to be written by a ghost from the outside world? Is this possible? No, it’s just a novel after all.
>Square Glass Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch, probably due to the evil spirit trapped inside of it.

>Bottle of Red Sauce
> Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat.
>120☼
>This is 120☼
>Compass
>It points toward magnetic north, which is distinct from true north, but good enough.
>Spare Hat
>More than one is nice.
>Harbor Sign "Phantom Ship Harbor"
>Lots of anchors!
>Ripped length of Curtain
>It is red, and waterlogged! But still somewhat strong?

>_

// (This had been left  in the Myouren Temple's Storage Room with an "explainful memo" to be have an Audit,be Delivered to the Palace of Earth Spirits and specifically to Satori
>Square Glass Bottle
>This is a square-shaped bottle made of glass. It is curiously warm to the touch, probably due to the evil spirit trapped inside of it)

// I very ""warmly suggest" that ,after a bit of waiting for approval/suugestion/correction( written or silent)done and then written by either I or anyone else willingly , The next Course of Action/Command Prompt (of the present) would be to to write...//

 // ...with the Hot Sauce " >Bottle of Red Sauce on the ground near the Middle of the room close enough to Sakuya
> Marked as Whispering Oni sauce, it promises a slow, mild heat " , a warning+explaining message to Sakuya alongside the lines to " I am Murasa here in this Room Beyond the Ominous Tree-Shaped Entities... please cease fighting since no enemies or hazard is present EXCEPT all  attacks a have proven to be reflected+focused back on yourself... " //

// ... then the Next command prompts ( or Moves ) along the lines moves of -> Moving +Tracing our way across the Mext Room ones moving on the next room(s) while POTENTIALLY inspect it -> "feel the Currents for alerts ( likely about Tojiko ) pointers or general abnormalities " -> all ther while pinpoint and /or investigate feel for (return of or brand new ) ' Ghostly Signs ( Also related about Murasa's Will,Memories, Sea  https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Minamitsu_Murasa Ship Phantom/Ghost near-Youkai in-between the Life-Afterlife Nature )  ' " //
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 02:21:54 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #643 on: December 28, 2021, 10:43:17 PM »
> Write around the edges of the center of the room ,in a place Sakuya could approach and see, with the HotSsauce " I am Murasa ,we are here currently in a " Room beyond that Portal" ... no real enemies or hazard is present but you are Trapped in an Illusion , a Dangerous One for you  as since every attacks has proven to be reflected+focused back on yourself... " .

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #644 on: December 29, 2021, 07:11:35 AM »
> Write around the edges of the center of the room ,in a place Sakuya could approach and see, with the HotSsauce " I am Murasa ,we are here currently in a " Room beyond that Portal" ... no real enemies or hazard is present but you are Trapped in an Illusion , a Dangerous One for you  as since every attacks has proven to be reflected+focused back on yourself... " .

>You quickly find that the hot sauce does not make for a good writing medium outside of an air bubble, as it quickly dissolves into a cloud in the water.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #645 on: December 31, 2021, 08:41:08 AM »
[
> Write around the edges of the center of the room ,in a place Sakuya could approach and see, with the HotSsauce " I am Murasa ,we are here currently in a " Room beyond that Portal" ... no real enemies or hazard is present but you are Trapped in an Illusion , a Dangerous One for you  as since every attacks has proven to be reflected+focused back on yourself... " .



>You quickly find that the hot sauce does not make for a good writing medium outside of an air bubble, as it quickly dissolves into a cloud in the water.

>_

> The floor...might our Anhor be used to engrave on it such a message in such a position to be seen to Sakuya ?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #646 on: December 31, 2021, 08:48:17 PM »
[
> The floor...might our Anhor be used to engrave on it such a message in such a position to be seen to Sakuya ?

>You aren't sure. While the marble can scratch easily enough, making scratches deep enough to be read without breaking the tiles is difficult. Your anchor is not a precision tool, and you'd have to hold it at a weird angle to do this. The prognosis is not good.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #647 on: January 03, 2022, 03:52:59 AM »
>Poke Sakuya.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #648 on: January 03, 2022, 03:59:14 AM »
>Poke Sakuya.

>It's not easy. when she's slashing knives all over the place as she moves to and fro, and occasional blinks into the opposite of the position of the fight. But you manage to do it, and she jerks away suddenly, literally leaping to the side and suddenly shifting to the defensive, as if suddenly experiencing a renewed flurry of attacks. As far as you can tell, her focus never broke from her unseen opponent.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #649 on: January 03, 2022, 12:25:00 PM »
>It's not easy. when she's slashing knives all over the place as she moves to and fro, and occasional blinks into the opposite of the position of the fight. But you manage to do it, and she jerks away suddenly, literally leaping to the side and suddenly shifting to the defensive, as if suddenly experiencing a renewed flurry of attacks. As far as you can tell, her focus never broke from her unseen opponent.

>_

> It does not seem like we can help Sakuya out at this juncture so we are going to come back later...

> ... proceed to the Next Room,Inspect it, and of course " Feel the Currents " .
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #650 on: January 03, 2022, 11:46:11 PM »
I just had one more, incredibly dumb, idea.

>Don't do that yet.
>Wait until Sakuya is up against one of the 'walls'.
>Tackle Sakuya through the curtain.
>Immediately initiate evasive maneuvers to dodge any potential knives.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 11:51:51 PM by Yaersulf »

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #651 on: January 03, 2022, 11:57:58 PM »
> It does not seem like we can help Sakuya out at this juncture so we are going to come back later...
> ... proceed to the Next Room,Inspect it, and of course " Feel the Currents " .

>Don't do that yet.
>Wait until Sakuya is up against one of the 'walls'.
>Tackle Sakuya through the curtain.
>Immediately initiate evasive maneuvers to dodge any potential knives.

>You are running low on ideas, and are about to leave, when you consider something drastic.
>You wait for Sakuya to move close to one of the curtains. And you find that she doesn't seem to be getting close. In fact, the whole time you've watched this, she has kept fairly in the middle of the room. You wonder if she even can leave that area, or if whatever phenomena she is trapped in will keep her there? Or perhaps it is more mundane, and she is trying to keep away from the curtains so they don't interfere with whatever desperate knifefight she is currently in?
>Either way, you feel you are very likely to get stabbed at least twice if you do this.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #652 on: January 04, 2022, 12:15:05 AM »
>Can the curtains be drawn?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #653 on: January 04, 2022, 01:42:10 AM »
>Can the curtains be drawn?

>Not that you can see.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #654 on: January 05, 2022, 05:29:45 AM »
>Wait until there is a lull in the fighting.
>Perform a running tacklegrab at the empty space that Sakuya's squaring off against.
>Even if we don't collide with anything keep running until we're through a curtain.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #655 on: January 05, 2022, 05:35:04 AM »
>Wait until there is a lull in the fighting.
>Perform a running tacklegrab at the empty space that Sakuya's squaring off against.
>Even if we don't collide with anything keep running until we're through a curtain.

>There has not been anything like a lull in the fighting since you got here. The best you can do is wait for Sakuya to be on the defensive, and hope she doesn't blink into the offensive position.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #656 on: January 05, 2022, 06:20:32 AM »
>Do that.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #657 on: January 05, 2022, 06:28:30 AM »
>Do that.

>You wait for as good of a moment as you can, and charge!
>You barrel in from of Sakuya as she tries to find off attacks. trying to grab whatever is in front of her. You feel nothing whatever as you pass through. Sakuya, however, suddenly plows over as if she were slammed into out of nowhere by a speed youkai, send sprawling to the floor. You keep going, feeling no resistance save for the that of the water, which doesn't hold you in particular back all that much. Looking over, you see Sakuya try to draw herself up into a crouch, moving to deflect an oncoming attack. Then she blinks out of existence, reappearing just a little ways away, in your wake, you can just see out of the corner of your eye. Then you smack into and through a curtain, into another room.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +EARTHLY MIRROR of + the TRINITESANCTISSIME+
  • HOLIEST AND SACRED FAMILY :JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (YOUTUBE by title;LINKEDIN by link) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiD63dZE4IvxDzRJ9NphWbw" FRA ALU BI Darcanix ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #658 on: January 06, 2022, 02:42:14 PM »
>You wait for as good of a moment as you can, and charge!
>You barrel in from of Sakuya as she tries to find off attacks. trying to grab whatever is in front of her. You feel nothing whatever as you pass through. Sakuya, however, suddenly plows over as if she were slammed into out of nowhere by a speed youkai, send sprawling to the floor. You keep going, feeling no resistance save for the that of the water, which doesn't hold you in particular back all that much. Looking over, you see Sakuya try to draw herself up into a crouch, moving to deflect an oncoming attack. Then she blinks out of existence, reappearing just a little ways away, in your wake, you can just see out of the corner of your eye. Then you smack into and through a curtain, into another room.

>_


// It was worth an harder,though still safeguardeed try but  Shou,Sakuya,and maybe Tojiko when we are going to meet her, are not  being afflicted by a Specific Room or Rooms but rather by this  the Particular Incident-Related Space Itself //

// In fact we could chalk up Yukari's later warning about " The Necessity of Preparations both by herself and us before portal-Creossing" coupled by the earlier Feeling of Ominousness ( some from Minamitsu(Murasa) herself but the most from Stargazer who even and rightly refused to accompany us) from the Tree-Entities Portal,or rather the Particular Pace Beyond It , as a preventive hinting of serious warning ... //

// A bit of checking before again "Feeling the Current to check for a sense of direction or abnormalities" //

> Ah well that confirms it,  any action interacting with " Sakuya's Invisible Immaterial Duel "is going to be fully reflected on to her since this is alike a  " Room-Trap Tailored for her,Afflicting only her" , so we have to make some sort of  Breakthrough in Resolving the Mini-Incident itself in this Particular Space to free her and Shou as well ..

> Which direction have we proceed toward to smack-enter in this Room?

> Get our bearings and see what is of interest in This Room...
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-https://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05573a.htm#section3 , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS-HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references :
" FRA ALU BI Darcanix "

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #659 on: January 07, 2022, 05:25:26 AM »
> Ah well that confirms it,  any action interacting with " Sakuya's Invisible Immaterial Duel "is going to be fully reflected on to her since this is alike a  " Room-Trap Tailored for her,Afflicting only her" , so we have to make some sort of  Breakthrough in Resolving the Mini-Incident itself in this Particular Space to free her and Shou as well ..
> Which direction have we proceed toward to smack-enter in this Room?
> Get our bearings and see what is of interest in This Room...

>You resolve that there isn't anything you can do for Sakuya right now and look around. This chamber is to the south of the previous one. It is shaped like a long rectangle, more or less a hallway. There is what looks like a western style chair along one side, made of wood and turned on its side. The water here feels...different, somehow. You can't quite put your finger on it.

>_