Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 85212 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #450 on: August 29, 2021, 12:46:07 AM »
> If this is the closest we can get and no further for safety...keep holding the Gem out for activation just enough,then pocket it again for deactivation.
> To Stargazer :" Is it still the same sense of " Dread Ominous" from before or do you find it...changed?"

>Wait a couple of minutes where we are.
>Deactivate the gem.

>You linger a bit, taking to Stargazer. She radiates a sense of unchanging.
>You deactivate the gem.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #451 on: August 29, 2021, 07:52:57 PM »
>You linger a bit, taking to Stargazer. She radiates a sense of unchanging.
>You deactivate the gem.

>_

> Take a last "inspection" by going around and observing around the "Gateway of the Circling Trees",and then...

> ...return to Gensokyo with the method we have become acquainted with.

1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #452 on: August 30, 2021, 01:58:35 AM »
> Take a last "inspection" by going around and observing around the "Gateway of the Circling Trees",and then...

> ...return to Gensokyo with the method we have become acquainted with.

>You take a walk around the circle of trees. You note that it is not a perfect ring, just a rough one that is slightly bowed in from one side. You don't think this is particularly meaningful, but it does make the ring of trees seem more organic.
>Then you return to Gensokyo, leaving the watery world behind. You feel a sense of relief from Stargazer.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #453 on: August 30, 2021, 03:23:01 AM »
>You take a walk around the circle of trees. You note that it is not a perfect ring, just a rough one that is slightly bowed in from one side. You don't think this is particularly meaningful, but it does make the ring of trees seem more organic.
>Then you return to Gensokyo, leaving the watery world behind. You feel a sense of relief from Stargazer.

>_

> To Stargazer,faithfully :" Be at peace for you are not part of the voyagers but of welcomers waiting for us when we successfully sort out our displacing issues beyond and...beyond."

> Go back to the Mansion,slowing down a bit to greet Meiling or even stop  if we encounter anyone else we know,and head straight for the Library where Patchouli is at.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #454 on: August 30, 2021, 04:58:12 AM »
> To Stargazer,faithfully :" Be at peace for you are not part of the voyagers but of welcomers waiting for us when we successfully sort out our displacing issues beyond and...beyond."

> Go back to the Mansion,slowing down a bit to greet Meiling or even stop  if we encounter anyone else we know,and head straight for the Library where Patchouli is at.

>There is a sense of gratefulness from the cactus.
>You return back. Meiling has the gate area to herself; she waves again as you return. Making your way back to the library, you find Tojiko has taken a seat on a couch with a book. Shou seems to be waiting patiently, looking around idly. The latter notices you first and says "Welcome back, Murasa."
>Patchouli, as she tends to do, has not looked up from her book.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #455 on: August 30, 2021, 10:42:15 AM »
>Wave at Shou.
>Place the gem gently on the table in front of Patchouli.
>"There we go, this should be full of juicy data for you now."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #456 on: August 30, 2021, 05:15:49 PM »
>Wave at Shou.
>Place the gem gently on the table in front of Patchouli.
>"There we go, this should be full of juicy data for you now."

>You plop the gem on the table. A few seconds pass before Patchouli takes it and sets her book aside. Then she stares into the gem for a few moments.
>"Nothing," she says at length.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #457 on: August 30, 2021, 05:56:26 PM »
>"Like, I screwed it up nothing? Or a mysterious nothing like last time?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #458 on: August 30, 2021, 06:04:33 PM »
>"Like, I screwed it up nothing? Or a mysterious nothing like last time?"

>"You did it correctly, as expected," says Patchouli. "What I mean is, at a glance, there is no sign of substance in this. I could sort through it for awhile, perhaps I'll find something."
>"What does that mean?" says Shou.
>"It means there's not a trace of reality in this measurement," Patchouli says.
>"So it's all fake?" Shou replies.
>"No."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #459 on: September 01, 2021, 02:03:35 AM »
>Frown.
>"So it's the same as the last time we did this? That's kind of dissapointing. Speaking of, did you manage to work out anything else from what we found last time?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #460 on: September 01, 2021, 02:07:02 AM »
>Frown.
>"So it's the same as the last time we did this? That's kind of dissapointing. Speaking of, did you manage to work out anything else from what we found last time?"

>"Not quite," says Patchouli. "I was interrupted."
>"...Sorry," Shou mumbles.
>"Quiet," Patchouli says. "As I was trying to say, there's more nothing here at a glance than the previous one. Less substance, less of anything that could be considered real. Make of that as you will. As for the other sample, I didn't find anything surprising beyond what you already know."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #461 on: September 02, 2021, 02:29:27 AM »
>"Not quite," says Patchouli. "I was interrupted."
>"...Sorry," Shou mumbles.
>"Quiet," Patchouli says. "As I was trying to say, there's more nothing here at a glance than the previous one. Less substance, less of anything that could be considered real. Make of that as you will. As for the other sample, I didn't find anything surprising beyond what you already know."

>_

> To Patchouli :"This could have to do with memories,as Doremy the Baku had previously claimed...we shall see after we start exploring beyond that Circling Trees Gateway"

> To Shou :" As we are now, we can either speed up the departure by gathering together,the 4 of us considering Sakuya, and then asking Yukari for the additional insulations and transportations...but we could also postpone it for a bit by by making a final preparation stop at Eientei and asking them,who have already helped some and are still willing, for an additional help or advice,"
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 12:38:57 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #462 on: September 02, 2021, 10:52:52 AM »
>"More nothing eh? That could mean we're on the right track. Thanks for your help Patchouli."
>Address Tojiko and Shou. "Alright team, it's not much but I think that's all we'll get to know about what we're walking into before we get there. Let's find Sakuya and make ready to cast off into the unknown."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #463 on: September 02, 2021, 05:30:31 PM »
>"More nothing eh? That could mean we're on the right track. Thanks for your help Patchouli."
>Address Tojiko and Shou. "Alright team, it's not much but I think that's all we'll get to know about what we're walking into before we get there. Let's find Sakuya and make ready to cast off into the unknown."

>Patchouli gives a nod, returning to her book.
>"I think she is still cleaning that gallery from before," says Shou.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #464 on: September 03, 2021, 10:20:07 AM »
>"Alright, let's go get her."
>With Shou and Tojiko in tow, go to the gallery where Sakuya is probably cleaning.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #465 on: September 04, 2021, 04:18:47 AM »
>"Alright, let's go get her."
>With Shou and Tojiko in tow, go to the gallery where Sakuya is probably cleaning.

>You make your way back toward the gallery, but do not make it that far. Instead, as you go down the western hallway from the main entrance, you spy Sakuya making her way toward the main hall. She pauses and bows. "Is it time to go?" she says.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #466 on: September 04, 2021, 05:09:37 AM »
>"Yep, Patchouli didn't manage to find much unfortunately. Just that 'there's even more nothing around there.'"
>With our assembled crew, head out to the front gates.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #467 on: September 04, 2021, 05:14:59 AM »
>"Yep, Patchouli didn't manage to find much unfortunately. Just that 'there's even more nothing around there.'"
>With our assembled crew, head out to the front gates.

>Sakuya nods, and you head out.
>Returning to the front gate, things are about as quiet as you left them. Meiling seems to be polishing the front gate's bars as you step out. She gives you a polite nod.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #468 on: September 05, 2021, 12:55:16 AM »
>Sakuya nods, and you head out.
>Returning to the front gate, things are about as quiet as you left them. Meiling seems to be polishing the front gate's bars as you step out. She gives you a polite nod.

>_

// 2-Choice Survey for  " 1. Speedy Departure VS 2. Final Eientei Stop for Final Explanation + Preparation " //

> Say our goodbyes to Meiling and then stop a reasonable distance away from  the Mansion's Gate.

> Genuinely : " As we are now, we can either speed up the departure by reaching the Equivalent Gensokyo's Spot of the Circling-Tree Gateway fairly nearby,call on and ask  Yukari for the additional insulations plus transportations, and then effectively set sails off ... BUT we could also postpone it for a bit  by making a final  preparation stop at Eientei in the manner of completing the past  explanations and try requesting of them,who had already helped out and had been helped some during this Pre-Incident  ,  an useful additional help or advice,"
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #469 on: September 06, 2021, 08:48:57 AM »
I don't think it's really worth going to Eientei. I don't remember Murasa being familiar enough with any of them that she'd be able to recruit them for this.

>Conduct a Yukari summoning ritual.
>Loudly proclaim "Alright Yukari, we're actually ready this time if you're still listening."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #470 on: September 06, 2021, 04:12:14 PM »
>Conduct a Yukari summoning ritual.
>Loudly proclaim "Alright Yukari, we're actually ready this time if you're still listening."

>After a moment, the gap opens once more, and Yukari steps out. She seems less frazzled than before, but you have the suspicion this may be more of her putting on airs than actual reality.
>"Well, if you two have everything in order," Yukari says.
>"Four," Sakuya says. "I believe Shou and Tojiko will be accompanying us."
>Yukari frowns. "Why?"

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #471 on: September 07, 2021, 03:01:27 AM »
>After a moment, the gap opens once more, and Yukari steps out. She seems less frazzled than before, but you have the suspicion this may be more of her putting on airs than actual reality.
>"Well, if you two have everything in order," Yukari says.
>"Four," Sakuya says. "I believe Shou and Tojiko will be accompanying us."
>Yukari frowns. "Why?"

>_

// Within a "more discreet meeting " we should also "discreetly reflect ,know and investigate upon " that "Okina's nearly completed ingredient list for an secret and important  helpful project(with the collaboration of Doremy)  involving  Satono (as far as we know ; only murasa,Tojiko,Okina and her were present when we parted ways returning to Gensokyo) and Mai //

> With True Honesty :" If it is feasible to ,with prudent safety and without recklessness,  bring over a very trusted and capable pair of others more over There and beyond There by That Gate...

> ... Ominous unchartered waters lie ahead ,so to help each other uncover  their mystery and interferences ,to prevent or repair whatever threatens Gensokyo ; this I why we are willing to come together with 2 more ,if their safety may be justly guaranteed as with Sakuya ".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #472 on: September 08, 2021, 01:09:08 PM »
>"There's nothing I can't accomplish with a trusted crew by my side. And I can't think of better crewmates to brave unknown waters with!"
>Put a hand on each of Shou and Tojiko's shouldes and nod assuredly.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #473 on: September 09, 2021, 12:16:58 AM »
> With True Honesty :" If it is feasible to ,with prudent safety and without recklessness,  bring over a very trusted and capable pair of others more over There and beyond There by That Gate...
> ... Ominous unchartered waters lie ahead ,so to help each other uncover  their mystery and interferences ,to prevent or repair whatever threatens Gensokyo ; this I why we are willing to come together with 2 more ,if their safety may be justly guaranteed as with Sakuya ".

>"There's nothing I can't accomplish with a trusted crew by my side. And I can't think of better crewmates to brave unknown waters with!"
>Put a hand on each of Shou and Tojiko's shouldes and nod assuredly.

>"And what are they going to contribute?" says Yukari.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #474 on: September 09, 2021, 02:39:03 AM »
>"Well it seems like whatever we're going up against is probably water type, so Tojiko's got type advantage for one thing. And don't get me started on Shou's curvy lazers."
>"Shou and I have been on a successful interdimensional voyage together before, and while I know she seems like a friendly kitty cat she's a tiger through and through and you wouldn't want to mess with her."
>"Tojiko's stuck with me through thick and thin so far with all this going on today, and has proven herself very helpful indeed. And she can throw lightning which is pretty cool."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #475 on: September 09, 2021, 02:44:39 AM »
>"Well it seems like whatever we're going up against is probably water type, so Tojiko's got type advantage for one thing. And don't get me started on Shou's curvy lazers."
>"Shou and I have been on a successful interdimensional voyage together before, and while I know she seems like a friendly kitty cat she's a tiger through and through and you wouldn't want to mess with her."
>"Tojiko's stuck with me through thick and thin so far with all this going on today, and has proven herself very helpful indeed. And she can throw lightning which is pretty cool."

>"I see..." Yukari says, clearly unconvinced. "Well, it's up to you, I suppose."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #476 on: September 09, 2021, 06:16:17 AM »
>"I see..." Yukari says, clearly unconvinced. "Well, it's up to you, I suppose."

>_

> " Yes , they are going to helpfully contribute , but not on a pre-planned scale mostly because of the Mystery we should have to investigate&explore before ".

> "  To ease out a bit the 1st part of the Voyage , shall we move closer to the ' Gensokyo' s Equivalent Spot to the Ominous Circle o' Trees Gateway ' before the final helpful accommodations  ? "

> Unless reasonably objected ,move closer to that or be transported by Yukari there.

> Tell-Feel ,and tell Yukari as well ,to Stargazer you are going to entrust her to Yukari until we get back from this Voyage.

> Specify that, for any far-out eventualities , the one closest to Stargazer is Utsuho Reiuji who can also be found at the Kappa Village,especially at the Kappa University.

> Temporarily Entrust Stargazer to Yukari while saying goodbyes and thanks to them both .
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #477 on: September 10, 2021, 10:17:17 PM »
>"I am the captain, after all."
>"I think both of them will need a bubble like Sakuya's though if that's possible."
>Before doing anything with Stargazer ask her "Stargazer you want to come with us?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #478 on: September 11, 2021, 12:14:55 AM »
> " Yes , they are going to helpfully contribute , but not on a pre-planned scale mostly because of the Mystery we should have to investigate&explore before ".

> "  To ease out a bit the 1st part of the Voyage , shall we move closer to the ' Gensokyo' s Equivalent Spot to the Ominous Circle o' Trees Gateway ' before the final helpful accommodations  ? "

> Unless reasonably objected ,move closer to that or be transported by Yukari there.

> Tell-Feel ,and tell Yukari as well ,to Stargazer you are going to entrust her to Yukari until we get back from this Voyage.

> Specify that, for any far-out eventualities , the one closest to Stargazer is Utsuho Reiuji who can also be found at the Kappa Village,especially at the Kappa University.

> Temporarily Entrust Stargazer to Yukari while saying goodbyes and thanks to them both .

>"I am the captain, after all."
>"I think both of them will need a bubble like Sakuya's though if that's possible."
>Before doing anything with Stargazer ask her "Stargazer you want to come with us?"

>"I expected, yes," says Yukari.
>You make inquires toward the cactus, and it radiates a powerful sense of not wanting to go.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #479 on: September 11, 2021, 12:23:53 AM »


> Specify that, for any far-out eventualities , the one closest to Stargazer is Utsuho Reiuji who can also be found at the Kappa Village,especially at the Kappa University.

> Temporarily Entrust Stargazer to Yukari while saying goodbyes and thanks to them both .

>Do these things.
>Head over to the rough proximity of the where the ring of trees would be in the forest of magic with our small crowd.