Author Topic: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 85206 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #420 on: August 17, 2021, 07:38:06 AM »
>Head on in and go straight to the library.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #421 on: August 17, 2021, 05:59:15 PM »
>Head on in and go straight to the library.

>You pass through the main hall, where you note the faerie maid is still lingering, still laying on her belly with her feet kicked up in the air and her paper now covered with fingerprints and other shapes. She doesn't seem to notice you at all.
>The library is also as you left it, which is less surprising. Making your way toward the middle, you see Patchouli hasn't budged an inch; the gem sets at the corner of the table.
>You also note that Shou is here, sprawled across one of the couches. It seems she was reading something, but has since fallen asleep judging from the book covering her face. Additionally, it seem someone has stacked several small tomes on her forehead.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #422 on: August 17, 2021, 10:49:22 PM »
>You pass through the main hall, where you note the faerie maid is still lingering, still laying on her belly with her feet kicked up in the air and her paper now covered with fingerprints and other shapes. She doesn't seem to notice you at all.
>The library is also as you left it, which is less surprising. Making your way toward the middle, you see Patchouli hasn't budged an inch; the gem sets at the corner of the table.
>You also note that Shou is here, sprawled across one of the couches. It seems she was reading something, but has since fallen asleep judging from the book covering her face. Additionally, it seem someone has stacked several small tomes on her forehead.

>_

> Approach Shou.

> Do " the stack of several small tomes " on her appears stable enough to be removed 2 piece at a time?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #423 on: August 18, 2021, 04:24:58 PM »
>Gently remove the books from Shou's head, and if that doesn't wake her up give her a poke.
>"Having a cat nap are we?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #424 on: August 18, 2021, 05:06:40 PM »
> Approach Shou.

> Do " the stack of several small tomes " on her appears stable enough to be removed 2 piece at a time?

>You could probably get the whole thing pretty easily, they aren't very big.

>Gently remove the books from Shou's head, and if that doesn't wake her up give her a poke.
>"Having a cat nap are we?"

>You lift up the books balanced on her forehead, and are rewarded with a "Mmmrph?"

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #425 on: August 19, 2021, 09:24:05 PM »
>"I'm back."
>Put the books on the nearest table and address Patchouli.
>"Is the thingamajig ready?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #426 on: August 19, 2021, 11:38:35 PM »
>"I'm back."
>Put the books on the nearest table and address Patchouli.
>"Is the thingamajig ready?"

>"Eh?" Shou says, as she starts to take the book off her face.
>You set the books aside and ask Patchouli. She gestures toward the gem.
>"Do you remember how it works?" Tojiko says.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #427 on: August 20, 2021, 12:24:37 AM »
>"Eh?" Shou says, as she starts to take the book off her face.
>You set the books aside and ask Patchouli. She gestures toward the gem.
>"Do you remember how it works?" Tojiko says.

>_

// Sorta detailed sorta mini know-how+mini general-plan in a sorta rehearsal composition...  :note: sorta  :note: //

> Pause a bit,look to Tojiko and then,for final confirmation or  insight, to Patchouli :" I should, let me resume the past explanation plus experience for a final guarantee...

>"...with the  Monitor&Record Process&Conditions of Patchouli's Jewel being the same,it should be be to Reveal&Use it ONLY AND NOT BEFORE NOR AFTER ... "

>"...having landed in the ' Other In-Between-Barrier Dimension ',the ' Gate-Reachable Ominous Unexplored one ' this time ; being in at least Some Proximity with the "Unseen Clergy",or the classification about  them Yukari herself goes by ;as little  Non-Native Interferences as feasible till the  Monitor&Record Jewel is active; Moderate Time-Wise  Activation and not even brush the being prolonged..."
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #428 on: August 20, 2021, 02:00:17 AM »
>"Uh, go over there and squeeze it, wait a while squeeze it again and come back?"

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #429 on: August 20, 2021, 04:45:08 PM »
// Sorta detailed sorta mini know-how+mini general-plan in a sorta rehearsal composition...  :note: sorta  :note: //

> Pause a bit,look to Tojiko and then,for final confirmation or  insight, to Patchouli :" I should, let me resume the past explanation plus experience for a final guarantee...

>"...with the  Monitor&Record Process&Conditions of Patchouli's Jewel being the same,it should be be to Reveal&Use it ONLY AND NOT BEFORE NOR AFTER ... "

>"...having landed in the ' Other In-Between-Barrier Dimension ',the ' Gate-Reachable Ominous Unexplored one ' this time ; being in at least Some Proximity with the "Unseen Clergy",or the classification about  them Yukari herself goes by ;as little  Non-Native Interferences as feasible till the  Monitor&Record Jewel is active; Moderate Time-Wise  Activation and not even brush the being prolonged..."

>"Uh, go over there and squeeze it, wait a while squeeze it again and come back?"

>Tojiko nods. "Right, just checking."
>...Did she forget herself?
>"Don't use it until you're there," Patchouli says, not looking up. "And it's not the Unseen Clergy, probably. Unless you're saying Suwako was wrong."

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #430 on: August 20, 2021, 10:06:24 PM »
>Tojiko nods. "Right, just checking."
>...Did she forget herself?
>"Don't use it until you're there," Patchouli says, not looking up. "And it's not the Unseen Clergy, probably. Unless you're saying Suwako was wrong."

>_

// We should make a "final visit" to Eientei...
 also for any additional potentials such as a "Eienteian-Lunarian" helping item, "Treks Manipulation of Good Luck" or a "recruitlent" of a, co-investigator&resolver"...
after asking Sakuya if she wants to come along,since we left them "suspended" ,though someone else should have, already parity "reported back " or they verified on their own,since the time  we went investigating after the "kidnapped" Doremy  by Mai and Satono //

> " Then they  could be those " Angered Tree-Turned Entities " Stargazer was trying to describe when she was trying to explain how she arrived,"cast into it somehow" rather than "arrived " and how she felt constricted going to the Gensokyo she came from into the Watery Dimension In-Between the Hakurei Barrier , and Those Entities ended up in a similar manner after her ...

>...Well,we have means and preparations and group to find out and confirm after crossing over the Tree-Gateway, exploring and with this Monitor&Record Jewel."

> How is Shou faring?

> Apologize to her for the long wait and tell her,and Tojiko of course,that there is still a final visit to make for the final preparations for the departure .
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 10:52:19 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #431 on: August 22, 2021, 10:12:13 PM »
>"Alright, I may as well get this thing used right away so we can get some information."
>Go to take the gem.

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #432 on: August 23, 2021, 11:17:30 AM »
>"Alright, I may as well get this thing used right away so we can get some information."
>Go to take the gem.

// Yes, let us ALL  :cirnotan: get to it and go them.
 I am also mostly-assuming go-support for the ( Please Confirm ,even silently if you favourite so,  Thanks in Advance)  '  Eientei Final Visit, Report (. ' Doremy's Fine Recovery Status, her MISUNDERSTOOD Kidnapping by those 2 OVERZEALOUS Matarajin Dancer-Servants,...  ), Asking & Receiving Eventual Help(s),...'  " //
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #433 on: August 23, 2021, 11:16:23 PM »
> " Then they  could be those " Angered Tree-Turned Entities " Stargazer was trying to describe when she was trying to explain how she arrived,"cast into it somehow" rather than "arrived " and how she felt constricted going to the Gensokyo she came from into the Watery Dimension In-Between the Hakurei Barrier , and Those Entities ended up in a similar manner after her ...

>...Well,we have means and preparations and group to find out and confirm after crossing over the Tree-Gateway, exploring and with this Monitor&Record Jewel."

> How is Shou faring?

> Apologize to her for the long wait and tell her,and Tojiko of course,that there is still a final visit to make for the final preparations for the departure .

>"I have no idea," Patchouli says.
>Shou is looking around, Bleary-eyed. "Oh, don't worry about," she says through a yawn.

>"Alright, I may as well get this thing used right away so we can get some information."
>Go to take the gem.

>You obtain: Monitoring Gem

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #434 on: August 24, 2021, 08:30:22 PM »
>"I have no idea," Patchouli says.
>Shou is looking around, Bleary-eyed. "Oh, don't worry about," she says through a yawn.

>You obtain: Monitoring Gem

>_

> Wait a bit for Shou to be fully awake.

> Repeat the invitation ( which is going to be extended to Sakuya as well ) to Shou if she wish to come along with us,or to wait here our return,  till a final visit to make for the final preparations (to Eientei ) and before the departure.
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #435 on: August 25, 2021, 04:49:22 AM »
> Wait a bit for Shou to be fully awake.

> Repeat the invitation ( which is going to be extended to Sakuya as well ) to Shou if she wish to come along with us,or to wait here our return,  till a final visit to make for the final preparations (to Eientei ) and before the departure.

>It takes Shou a few moments to get her bearings. When you make an offer for her to come, she frowns thoughtfully. "Wouldn't I drown without Yukari's help?"
>"Are you able bring other people over?" Tojiko asks.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #436 on: August 26, 2021, 07:37:14 PM »
>"Uh, good question. Last time I think Yukari just kind of followed me."

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #437 on: August 26, 2021, 08:01:53 PM »
>"Uh, good question. Last time I think Yukari just kind of followed me."

>"Ah, we'll ask her," says Tojiko.
>"We shouldn't bother her," Shou says. "She seems rather testy today."

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #438 on: August 26, 2021, 09:19:09 PM »
>"Alright I'll just get this done for now."
>Do we travel faster by swimming or flying?

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #439 on: August 27, 2021, 02:25:40 AM »
>"Alright I'll just get this done for now."
>Do we travel faster by swimming or flying?

>It would be faster to fly there first.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #440 on: August 27, 2021, 08:36:52 AM »
>"I shouldn't be too long, you might want to find Sakuya while I'm gone."
>Leave the mansion and fly to the equivalent location of the ring of trees.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #441 on: August 27, 2021, 11:34:04 PM »
>"I shouldn't be too long, you might want to find Sakuya while I'm gone."
>Leave the mansion and fly to the equivalent location of the ring of trees.

>"I'll see if I can find her," says Tojiko.
>You depart, leaving the mansion behind; Meiling giving you a wave as you do, and head northward, then a bit eastward. It takes you a couple minutes to find a point that you think it close; the tree line is a little different when it's not caught in the current and when the ring you're looking for isn't actually there. But you think you find an equivalent point, things look familiar.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #442 on: August 28, 2021, 12:14:52 AM »
>Concentrate and shift over to the water world.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #443 on: August 28, 2021, 12:18:12 AM »
>Concentrate and shift over to the water world.

>It takes a few moments of focus, but you're well getting used to it by now.
>Opening your eyes, you can see the flooded world around you, feel that presence is unchanged as always, and see the the ring of trees not too far in front of you.

>_

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #444 on: August 28, 2021, 01:04:59 AM »
>Swim over to the ring of trees and stay just outside it.
>Activate Patchouli's gem.

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #445 on: August 28, 2021, 02:18:59 AM »
>"I'll see if I can find her," says Tojiko.
>You depart, leaving the mansion behind; Meiling giving you a wave as you do, and head northward, then a bit eastward. It takes you a couple minutes to find a point that you think it close; the tree line is a little different when it's not caught in the current and when the ring you're looking for isn't actually there. But you think you find an equivalent point, things look familiar.

>_

// Perhaps a +1 from Eientei, (5 in total),if we receive another willing helper from it besides an helpful item or advice when we go,report back and explain this there , would be too much for Yukari who also has to prepare and pick out the dimensional,intervals to send us on the trip back home... we shall see when we call back and request it of her //

> Think back and consider : Yukari ,together with Sakuya and ourselves,did agree and confirm to made all useful  possible preparations ,bring all fit helping people and made no limitations as far as the possible...thus   she "should" not have issue to "border-insulate and gap-teleport" 2 or 3 more,like Tojiko and Shou, in addition to Sakuya if we explain to her we have to put them and bring along under those category ...

> Shift  "  as spiritually incorporeal as possible " and let our mind and soul be more at peace...

> When we are self-displaced there,locate and navigate close to the "Ominous Circle o' Trees Gateway".

> ...Does something(s) feels different on the way and at the Circle o' Tree Entities ? Ask this to Stargazer both on the way to it and arrived at ait as well.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 02:22:19 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #446 on: August 28, 2021, 04:07:50 AM »
Iirc we already had Tojiko go and tell Eientei what happened.

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #447 on: August 28, 2021, 04:24:43 AM »
>Swim over to the ring of trees and stay just outside it.
>Activate Patchouli's gem.

>Moving close, you activate the gem.

// Perhaps a +1 from Eientei, (5 in total),if we receive another willing helper from it besides an helpful item or advice when we go,report back and explain this there , would be too much for Yukari who also has to prepare and pick out the dimensional,intervals to send us on the trip back home... we shall see when we call back and request it of her //

> Think back and consider : Yukari ,together with Sakuya and ourselves,did agree and confirm to made all useful  possible preparations ,bring all fit helping people and made no limitations as far as the possible...thus   she "should" not have issue to "border-insulate and gap-teleport" 2 or 3 more,like Tojiko and Shou, in addition to Sakuya if we explain to her we have to put them and bring along under those category ...

> Shift  "  as spiritually incorporeal as possible " and let our mind and soul be more at peace...

> When we are self-displaced there,locate and navigate close to the "Ominous Circle o' Trees Gateway".

> ...Does something(s) feels different on the way and at the Circle o' Tree Entities ? Ask this to Stargazer both on the way to it and arrived at ait as well.


>You are already pretty close to the trees, and....you aren't sure if anything feels different. You remember that you steps into the ring, just a little, and got a sense that there was something there, something beyond your sense.
>Stargazer is slow to respond, it seems she has been paying little attention to the outside world; she seems to feel more surprised by your words than anything at first. After she sorts herself out, you get a sense of trepidation from her.

>_

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #448 on: August 28, 2021, 05:41:39 AM »
Iirc we already had Tojiko go and tell Eientei what happened.

// I had forgotten about sending her in our place to report back,thanks for the reminder,but what about asking Eientei for a possible additional help after explaining them the latest discoveries,the need for preparations and team-assembly for the "exploring incident-resolving expedition team into a mysterious dimension"? //

>Moving close, you activate the gem.

>You are already pretty close to the trees, and....you aren't sure if anything feels different. You remember that you steps into the ring, just a little, and got a sense that there was something there, something beyond your sense.
>Stargazer is slow to respond, it seems she has been paying little attention to the outside world; she seems to feel more surprised by your words than anything at first. After she sorts herself out, you get a sense of trepidation from her.

>_

> If this is the closest we can get and no further for safety...keep holding the Gem out for activation just enough,then pocket it again for deactivation.

> To Stargazer :" Is it still the same sense of " Dread Ominous" from before or do you find it...changed?"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 05:52:36 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #449 on: August 29, 2021, 12:36:01 AM »
>Wait a couple of minutes where we are.
>Deactivate the gem.