Author Topic: Seija Quest  (Read 176588 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #930 on: July 24, 2021, 11:11:22 AM »
> Look for the Ghost Lady's Assistant " Youmu".

> Approach and hail her,present ourselves and say we are investigating this Incident...

>...and right now we are focusing on finding clues about That Box and Its Related Event .

> You take a look around and find miss Youmu inside the Hakurei Shrine looking at a couple of broken floorboards (which you shattered earlier)

> She asks "I wonder who or what's strong enough to completely shatter the floor here?  I mean the shrine is old a decrepit but it'd take an Oni to obliterate them..."

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #931 on: July 25, 2021, 09:23:38 PM »
> You take a look around and find miss Youmu inside the Hakurei Shrine looking at a couple of broken floorboards (which you shattered earlier)

> She asks "I wonder who or what's strong enough to completely shatter the floor here?  I mean the shrine is old a decrepit but it'd take an Oni to obliterate them..."

> Recall how we were able to " completely shatter" that couple of floorboards

> Go to her,greet her,present ourselves ,explain how we manage "the complete shattering"...

>...all this by highlighting the context that we investigating to resolve this incident...

>...and right now we are focusing on gathering clues and witnessing about "The box and its Event".
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #932 on: July 27, 2021, 08:45:16 PM »
> Recall how we were able to " completely shatter" that couple of floorboards
> You're very strong, even by Youkai standards!

> Go to her,greet her,present ourselves ,explain how we manage "the complete shattering"...

>...all this by highlighting the context that we investigating to resolve this incident...

>...and right now we are focusing on gathering clues and witnessing about "The box and its Event".
> You tell miss Youmu that you just happen to be quite strong for someone your size.  "Haha, I guess you can't judge a Youkai by their looks alone!  I guess that answers my question"

> She then looks inside one of the holes in the floor and remarks "Wow there's actually a lot of space down there!"
> With the snap of a finger she spawns a couple slow moving bullets to illuminate the area below
> "Huh I think I see something down there!?" she exclaims

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #933 on: July 29, 2021, 04:48:14 AM »
> "Hmm?"
> Is the hole large enough that we can pass through it? If so, slowly float-descend through the hole and check around for what Youmu saw. If not, simply peer into the hole to find what Youmu saw.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #934 on: July 29, 2021, 05:10:32 PM »
> "Hmm?"
> Is the hole large enough that we can pass through it? If so, slowly float-descend through the hole and check around for what Youmu saw. If not, simply peer into the hole to find what Youmu saw.
> You stick your head in the floor and use a bullet to illuminate the area, it's mostly empty but in a faraway corner you see something green lying on the dirt below.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #935 on: July 29, 2021, 06:02:07 PM »
> "Oh, you're right."
> How large does the object appear to be?
> "Hey, can you grab a hold of me? Wrap your arms around my waist or something."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #936 on: July 29, 2021, 06:38:34 PM »
> "Oh, you're right."
> How large does the object appear to be?
> "Hey, can you grab a hold of me? Wrap your arms around my waist or something."
> It's small and cylindrical, you reckon about a foot in length.

> "Umm sure?" She grabs hold do your waist
> "W-what do you have in mind?"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #937 on: July 29, 2021, 06:41:23 PM »
> "I'm going to get you that object, so we can check out what it is. This might surprise you, but just make sure to not drop it or something."
> Switch properties with the green cylindrical object, so that we are its size in its current location and it is our size in our current location.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 06:56:26 PM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #938 on: July 29, 2021, 07:34:32 PM »
> "I'm going to get you that object, so we can check out what it is. This might surprise you, but just make sure to not drop it or something."
> Switch properties with the green cylindrical object, so that we are its size in its current location and it is our size in our current location.

> How large of a fit is this "Underfloor Passage" to cross,to what directions,comparing them to aboveground, does it extend to or branches out?

> Does it appear or has signs to be trodden,artificially excavated or enlarged or at least "adapted"  in particular places ...maybe around the place of the "green cylindrical object"?
1.+This Real Photo "... and the WORD became Flesh", had been shoot by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic) during THE HOLIEST CONSECRATION-MASS:The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUBSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2(++RECOMMENDED+++) https://adoration.tyburnconvent.org.uk -https://tyburnconvent.org.uk
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI (Darcanix); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #939 on: July 29, 2021, 07:50:00 PM »
> "I'm going to get you that object, so we can check out what it is. This might surprise you, but just make sure to not drop it or something."
> Switch properties with the green cylindrical object, so that we are its size in its current location and it is our size in our current location.
> You focus on the green cylindrical object and quickly shatter it's weakpoint  and end up lying on your back underneath the floor!  Looking up you immediately notice a hatch / door directly above you!

> Simultaneously you hear a grunt from Youmu and then something roll around on the floor above.

> How large of a fit is this "Underfloor Passage" to cross,to what directions,comparing them to aboveground, does it extend to or branches out?
> It's large enough to crawl around in and perhaps store things here

> Does it appear or has signs to be trodden,artificially excavated or enlarged or at least "adapted"  in particular places ...maybe around the place of the "green cylindrical object"?
> There appear to be no signs of recent activity down here (other than that green cylinder)

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #940 on: July 29, 2021, 07:52:58 PM »
> Ugh, we just said to not drop it...
> Try opening the hatch above us. If we're unable to do so, try exiting this underground area via the hole we looked at the object throuugh.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #941 on: July 29, 2021, 07:58:04 PM »
> Ugh, we just said to not drop it...
> You didn't hear a banging sound so maybe she set it down because it was heavy and then it rolled around?

> Try opening the hatch above us. If we're unable to do so, try exiting this underground area via the hole we looked at the object throuugh.
> You push on the hatch above you and it opens with some resistance, however you cannot see anything as there's some kind of rags and sheets on top of it?

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #942 on: July 29, 2021, 08:01:58 PM »
> Close the hatch, but keep track of where it is relative to the floor (which is our ceiling at present).
> Move back to the hole we first saw the object through, making note of where the hatch is relative to the hole, and try passing back up through the hole. If we succeed, have a look at what Youmu's up to with the object.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #943 on: July 29, 2021, 08:14:49 PM »
> Close the hatch, but keep track of where it is relative to the floor (which is our ceiling at present).
> You close the hatch and estimate it's located towards the back of the shrine and somewhat to the left (relative to the front).

> Move back to the hole we first saw the object through, making note of where the hatch is relative to the hole, and try passing back up through the hole. If we succeed, have a look at what Youmu's up to with the object.
> You float back up through the hole in the floor with ease due to your small size and spot Youmu sitting on a giant piece of bamboo, trying to keep it from rolling around.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #944 on: July 29, 2021, 08:17:40 PM »
> Is she sitting on the center, or on one of the sides?
> "Thanks for the assist. Now, can you stay there for a moment, and hold your hands out in front of you, together with palms up? Like you're making a bowl with them."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #945 on: July 29, 2021, 08:24:12 PM »
> Is she sitting on the center, or on one of the sides?
> "Thanks for the assist. Now, can you stay there for a moment, and hold your hands out in front of you, together with palms up? Like you're making a bowl with them."
> She's sitting roughly in the center

> "Whoa how'd you become so tiny!  I would've mistaken you for a fairy on any other day!"
> Hesitantly she holds her palms in the shape of a bowl

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #946 on: July 29, 2021, 08:29:17 PM »
> "It's a talent of mine."
> Fly over and land in Youmu's hands.
> Then switch properties with the bamboo she's sitting on, bracing ourselves for the sudden weight that will be on top of us (though she's small enough and we're strong enough that it probably won't be too much of an issue). If we are able, try to finagle it so we end up lying face-up.
> If the switch is successful, watch Youmu to see what she does next. Do our best to not make any noise.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #947 on: July 29, 2021, 08:44:52 PM »
> "It's a talent of mine."
> "What an unusual Youkai!"

> Fly over and land in Youmu's hands.
> Then switch properties with the bamboo she's sitting on, bracing ourselves for the sudden weight that will be on top of us (though she's small enough and we're strong enough that it probably won't be too much of an issue). If we are able, try to finagle it so we end up lying face-up.
> If the switch is successful, watch Youmu to see what she does next. Do our best to not make any noise.
> You land in Youmu's hands and reverse the swap you performed previously.  You end up lying face up on the ground where the bamboo was with Youmu sitting on you.
> Indeed she's even lighter than you expected, so you have no trouble keeping silent.

> "Huh!?  You can also transform into inanimate objects!?"
> She's too busy inspecting the bamboo piece to notice she's sitting on you!

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #948 on: July 29, 2021, 08:48:32 PM »
> On what part of us is she sitting?
> How easily could we grab her with both arms?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #949 on: July 29, 2021, 08:50:47 PM »
> On what part of us is she sitting?
> She's sitting on your stomach

> How easily could we grab her with both arms?
> Quite easily!

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #950 on: July 29, 2021, 08:52:59 PM »
> Wrap our arms around her stomach area in a not-quite-hug.
> If she looks at us, give her a grin and say "Hi."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #951 on: July 29, 2021, 09:02:54 PM »
> Wrap our arms around her stomach area in a not-quite-hug.
> If she looks at us, give her a grin and say "Hi."
> You try hugging Youmu which surprises her, causing her to jump up and accidentally step on you!  You instinctively react by firing a barrage of badly aimed spammy rice bullets but Youmu quickly sidesteps out of the way and looks around to see if anyone saw what happened!
> "Ahhhh!  I didn't see you!  I'm sorry!!"

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #952 on: July 29, 2021, 09:03:59 PM »
> Are we still holding onto her, at least?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #953 on: July 29, 2021, 09:05:04 PM »
> Are we still holding onto her, at least?
> She jumped out of reach when she was surprised

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #954 on: July 29, 2021, 09:08:35 PM »
> Huh, she must be reasonably strong herself, then...
> Get up and dust ourselves off, making sure to give a few extra swipes to where we got stepped on.
> "It's fine, it's fine. You can pay me back later. So whatcha got there?"
> Step over to her and stand next to her (so we and she are both 'facing' the same way), and examine the bamboo that is hopefully till in her hands.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #955 on: July 29, 2021, 09:15:38 PM »
> Huh, she must be reasonably strong herself, then...
> Indeed, you didn't expect someone so light to be that strong.  You wonder what her spell card says about her strength...

> Huh, she must be reasonably strong herself, then...
> Get up and dust ourselves off, making sure to give a few extra swipes to where we got stepped on.
> "It's fine, it's fine. You can pay me back later. So whatcha got there?"
> Step over to her and stand next to her (so we and she are both 'facing' the same way), and examine the bamboo that is hopefully till in her hands.
> You dust yourself off, making sure there's no marks where she stepped on
> She holds it up and points it towards you, looking at you through it's hollow core
> "It looks like a regular piece of bamboo?  Though it smells kind of funny?"
 

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #956 on: July 29, 2021, 09:17:28 PM »
> Is it actually bamboo? Or is it perhaps an outside world object?
> Give it a quick sniff to help identify it.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #957 on: July 29, 2021, 09:35:13 PM »
> Is it actually bamboo? Or is it perhaps an outside world object?
> Give it a quick sniff to help identify it.
> It looks like a real piece of bamboo and has a sweet but foul smell similar to the residue you found near the donation box.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #958 on: July 29, 2021, 09:39:12 PM »
> Given Youmu is looking at us through it, could the bamboo have been used to pour something into something else, or perhaps as the barrel of some sort of explosion-launch projectile?
> Frown at the smell.
> "I smelled that earlier...hmph. Keep that thing close to you, and then hold still. I found something else under the floor where that bamboo was that we should check out."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #959 on: July 29, 2021, 09:51:29 PM »
> Given Youmu is looking at us through it, could the bamboo have been used to pour something into something else, or perhaps as the barrel of some sort of explosion-launch projectile?
> It could easily be used to help pour liquids! You also theorize it could be used as the barrel of some kind of primitive cannon?  Though it'd have to be closed on one side for that to work...

> Knowledge Acquired: Bamboo Piece: Your everyday bamboo stalk but with a sweet/foul odor associated with it.  You theorize it could've been used to pour liquids or as some kind of primitive cannon-barrel.

> Frown at the smell.
> "I smelled that earlier...hmph. Keep that thing close to you, and then hold still. I found something else under the floor where that bamboo was that we should check out."
> "Huh you did?  Where?"  She puts the bamboo piece in her pocket for safe keeping.