Author Topic: Seija Quest  (Read 27348 times)

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #540 on: February 15, 2021, 06:29:16 AM »
> Whoa, whoa, whoa! Chase after her and get up under and inside her robe before she gets too far away!
> You chase after and manage to jump back into the one of the folds in her robe, this time finding a single spell card in that particular fold.

> Shinmyoumaru seems to wander around for quite some time looking for Alice before sitting down again
> Taking a quick look out you see many giant Mahjong tiles and the Netherworld princess sitting across from the Youkai you know as Yukari, who's fully concentrated on solving the last two layers in her stack.  Across from the two you spot Alice, watching intently while occasionally writing what seem to be notes.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #541 on: February 15, 2021, 01:59:48 PM »
> Are we actually under Shinmyoumaru's robe, in that we we entered the inside of it from below the bottom? Or did we simply jump into a pocket or something similar?
> If we ended up in a pocket (or something similar), is there a way to maneuver ourselves through the robe to be inside it (so that we could see the flesh of her legs), or is our path to the inside totally blocked off by the fabric?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #542 on: February 15, 2021, 02:11:25 PM »
> Are we actually under Shinmyoumaru's robe, in that we we entered the inside of it from below the bottom? Or did we simply jump into a pocket or something similar?
> If we ended up in a pocket (or something similar), is there a way to maneuver ourselves through the robe to be inside it (so that we could see the flesh of her legs), or is our path to the inside totally blocked off by the fabric?

> It's more like an unintentional pocket.  You doubt there's there's a way inside otherwise she wouldn't keep anything in there as it'd fall out

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #543 on: February 15, 2021, 02:13:04 PM »
> How close are we to the bottom hem of her robe, then?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #544 on: February 15, 2021, 02:23:30 PM »
> How close are we to the bottom hem of her robe, then?
> With Shinmyoumaru sitting down you're pretty close to the bottom

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #545 on: February 15, 2021, 02:26:33 PM »
> Take a quick peek around to make sure no one is looking our way. (Hopefully we're under a table or something to make hiding easier!)
> If no one seems to be looking our way. Scramble out of the fold and zip our way under the bottom hem of her robe, so we're properly underneath-inside it.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #546 on: February 15, 2021, 02:30:51 PM »
> Take a quick peek around to make sure no one is looking our way. (Hopefully we're under a table or something to make hiding easier!)
> You're sitting the steps leading up to the Hakurei Shrine. While there's no table it's fairly dark and everyone's focused on on mahjong.

> If no one seems to be looking our way. Scramble out of the fold and zip our way under the bottom hem of her robe, so we're properly underneath-inside it.
> You find a moment and slide out of the fold, climb down a few steps and hide at the bottom of Shinmyoumaru's robe

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #547 on: February 15, 2021, 02:33:49 PM »
> Take a general look around, to get an idea of what we're going to be dealing with for a while.
> Is there anywhere on the inside layer of the fabric of this robe where we look like we could more easily secure ourselves to it, if/when Shinmyoumaru starts walking again?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #548 on: February 15, 2021, 02:49:34 PM »
> Take a general look around, to get an idea of what we're going to be dealing with for a while.
> Taking look around you see the netherworld princess to your left, who has finished solving her stack of mahjong tiles and to your right you see the Youkai known as Yukari who's about halfway through the last two layers in her stack.  Across from Shinmyoumaru Alice is watching their game while occasionally drawing or taking notes in her notebook.  You doubt anyone other than them would be able to spot you as you're all sitting a couple steps down from the hill's summit.

> Is there anywhere on the inside layer of the fabric of this robe where we look like we could more easily secure ourselves to it, if/when Shinmyoumaru starts walking again?
> There is not

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #549 on: February 15, 2021, 03:16:07 PM »
> How close is Alice at present?
> Is there anything in the way of cover between our current hiding place and Alice?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #550 on: February 15, 2021, 03:31:06 PM »
> How close is Alice at present?
> If you were at your normal size you'd say a couple steps away

> Is there anything in the way of cover between our current hiding place and Alice?
> Well you'd want to stay clear of the netherworld princess as she's somewhat translucent and slightly illuminates the area around her, but you could certainly use the youkai for cover.  Another thing that comes to mind is the stairs themselves, if you climb a few steps down and crawl close to the inner corner of the step you doubt you'd be seen.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #551 on: February 15, 2021, 03:57:47 PM »
> Wait, so is Shinmyoumaru sitting at the mahjong table with the other three women?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #552 on: February 15, 2021, 04:36:33 PM »
> Wait, so is Shinmyoumaru sitting at the mahjong table with the other three women?
> There is no table, you're all sitting in the steps leading up to the shrine's red gate

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #553 on: February 15, 2021, 04:50:02 PM »
> Take the approach of climbing a few steps down and crawling close to the inner corner of the step, then.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #554 on: February 15, 2021, 08:28:27 PM »
> Take the approach of climbing a few steps down and crawling close to the inner corner of the step, then.
> You climb down the hugging the inner corner of the step manage to make it across to Alice's side.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #555 on: February 15, 2021, 09:25:03 PM »
> Briefly check in again, to see (a) if we caught anyone's attention, and (b) where Alice's attention is directed now.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #556 on: February 15, 2021, 10:03:20 PM »
> Briefly check in again, to see (a) if we caught anyone's attention, and (b) where Alice's attention is directed now.
> You stand up to quickly check your surroundings
> Alice is busy drawing in her notebook, Yukari is down to the last layer and nearly finished and the ghost lady is waiting in anticipation
> You don't see any signs of them noticing you

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #557 on: February 15, 2021, 10:05:54 PM »
> Scoot back up toward Alice, aiming for getting entirely underneath her dress. Make sure to not touch her if we can possibly avoid it.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #558 on: February 15, 2021, 10:21:40 PM »
> Scoot back up toward Alice, aiming for getting entirely underneath her dress. Make sure to not touch her if we can possibly avoid it.
> With Alice sitting at an angle on the stairs you manage to slip under the dress by climbing a few steps near her feet

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #559 on: February 15, 2021, 10:35:32 PM »
> Float up a bit so we're completely off the ground, and someone would have to actively be peeking up Alice's dress to see us.
> Then look around and take stock of our surroundings, of our new fabric hideaway that will be our home for the next several hours.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #560 on: February 15, 2021, 10:41:55 PM »
> Float up a bit so we're completely off the ground, and someone would have to actively be peeking up Alice's dress to see us.
> You float up slightly off the ground

> Then look around and take stock of our surroundings, of our new fabric hideaway that will be our home for the next several hours.
> Like Shinmyoumaru's dress there's no good places to hold so you'll have to hover the entire time increasing your chances or inadvertently bumping into Alice and getting found out...

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #561 on: February 15, 2021, 10:43:35 PM »
> Could we grip the fabric of the inside of the dress at all, maybe?
> Alternatively, is Alice wearing anything else under here we could possibly hold onto without risking touching her, like some sort of ribbon?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #562 on: February 15, 2021, 10:52:32 PM »
> Could we grip the fabric of the inside of the dress at all, maybe?
> She'd certainly notice something tugging her dress

> Alternatively, is Alice wearing anything else under here we could possibly hold onto without risking touching her, like some sort of ribbon?
> You see nothing of such

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #563 on: February 15, 2021, 10:57:07 PM »
> What if we gripped onto a part of the dress near the bottom hem, where her dress is at its loosest, and we're very liable to not touch her if we don't try to do so? Do we think she would notice even that?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #564 on: February 15, 2021, 11:00:53 PM »
> What if we gripped onto a part of the dress near the bottom hem, where her dress is at its loosest, and we're very liable to not touch her if we don't try to do so? Do we think she would notice even that?
> Without being able to see where she's going you'd be unable to sync your flying speed and orientation as to not tug her dress

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #565 on: February 15, 2021, 11:05:23 PM »
> Do we weigh enough to have our extra weight be noticeable if we just held on for the ride as she flew somewhere?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #566 on: February 15, 2021, 11:09:48 PM »
> Do we weigh enough to have our extra weight be noticeable if we just held on for the ride as she flew somewhere?

> You estimate you weigh almost as much as one of her dolls, and she's certainly accustomed to them tugging on her dress to get her attention
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 11:25:28 PM by Tom »

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #567 on: Yesterday at 08:21:19 PM »
> Well, shoot.
> Look around our hiding place once again, this time searching for any spare doll outfiits Alice may have on her person.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #568 on: Yesterday at 08:36:11 PM »
> Well, shoot.
> Look around our hiding place once again, this time searching for any spare doll outfiits Alice may have on her person.
> You don't find any spare doll outfits in your hiding place.  Speaking of puppets you remember occasionally seeing lesser dolls wander the perimeter of the shrine keeping a watchful eye.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #569 on: Yesterday at 08:49:16 PM »
> Staying otherwise hidden under Alice's dress (turning ourselves upside-down if need be), take a peek out from under the bottom hem to see if we can spot any dolls on patrol.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH