Author Topic: Seija Quest  (Read 12690 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #390 on: January 07, 2021, 11:16:51 PM »
> "...Well, that sure happened..."

> Everyone's pretty much still staring in disbelief, while others take another look at their spell cards when the Hakurei maiden steps up to the donation box.
> "Now now, surely none of you are going to believe this ... toy right?  Surely there's an explanation for the spell cards, like the Tengu are pretty stealthy and resourceful and I wouldn't put it past Aya to gather random information like this...  It was only because of the papers you all found out about this so called 'competition' so there's no doubt the Tengu are in on it!"

> "Is that so~?" Rumia remarks

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #391 on: January 07, 2021, 11:40:42 PM »
> Does Reimu have a card?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #392 on: January 07, 2021, 11:45:31 PM »
> Does Reimu have a card?
> You see her holding one in her hand.  She and Suika must've picked them up while you were inside experimenting with entity sensing.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #393 on: January 08, 2021, 12:00:36 AM »
> "Maybe, but you got a card too, didn't you?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #394 on: January 08, 2021, 12:06:53 AM »
> "Maybe, but you got a card too, didn't you?"
> She looks at the card and happily tells you "Indeed, but there's nothing in here people don't already know about the Hakurei Shrine Maiden!"

> There's mixed responses to this, with some nodding in agreement and others in disagreement...

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #395 on: January 08, 2021, 12:31:03 AM »
> Pull out our card and look at it again.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #396 on: January 08, 2021, 12:42:04 AM »
> Pull out our card and look at it again.
> You pull out your card to look at it.  It's initially dark but quickly regains it's shimmer and shows the same things as last time.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #397 on: January 08, 2021, 12:49:02 AM »
> Frown slightly in puzzlement.
> Look up and see what others have to say.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #398 on: January 08, 2021, 01:02:29 AM »
> Frown slightly in puzzlement.
> Look up and see what others have to say.
> You wait warmly while everyone quietly discusses the possible involvement of the Tengu in this unprecedented affair!

> Suika clumsily steps up next to Reimu (knocking over a few bottles on the way)
> "Hey no use thinkin' too hard about thi-this!  I probably won't re-remember any of this in the mornin', so ple-please do-- I mean don't remind me!"

> Following that everyone just slowly disperses into small groups, each speculating on what the meaning of all this might me. 
> Shortly after the sky clears and the calming light of the full moon shines upon the Hakurei Shrine.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #399 on: January 08, 2021, 02:16:13 AM »
> How does the moon look?
> Are people leaving, or is the party still going?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #400 on: January 08, 2021, 08:36:49 AM »
> How does the moon look?
> Beautiful

> Are people leaving, or is the party still going?
> The only one who appears to be leaving is the village's schoolteacher, she mentioned something about not wanting to get too carried away from the booze and be late to work tomorrow.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #401 on: January 08, 2021, 02:12:14 PM »
> Run after her before she leaves.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #402 on: January 08, 2021, 06:07:27 PM »
> Run after her before she leaves.
> As she starts walking down the shrine's steps you decide to run after her... but by the time you arrive she's gone!
> She probably heard you and ran off...  Can't blame her wanting to get a night's sleep, especially if she's got class tomorrow!

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #403 on: January 09, 2021, 01:38:02 PM »
> Bah...
> Is there anyone in our immediate vicinity?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #404 on: January 09, 2021, 02:56:48 PM »
> Bah...
> Is there anyone in our immediate vicinity?
> Alice, Yukari, Yuyuko and Youmu are approaching the steps with the half ghost carrying a Mahjong set.

> Sanae and Rinnosuke are nearby deep in conversation

> Everyone else has returned to what they were doing before that silly doll decided to interrupt.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #405 on: January 09, 2021, 03:22:18 PM »
> Oop! Scoot out of their way.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #406 on: January 09, 2021, 04:59:30 PM »
> Oop! Scoot out of their way.
> You move over for them sit down on the steps where Youmu starts setting up a Mahjong game.  After a moment of doubt where a tile was believed to be missing they find it and Yuyuko begins.
> As you're about to turn away you bump into another small doll, only this time you recognize it's Shanghai, one of two of Alice's special dolls.  She makes a gesture which translates to something like 'excuse me' and hurriedly runs over to Alice.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #407 on: January 11, 2021, 01:11:40 PM »
> Oh...if they're gonna play a game, we shouldn't bother them.
> Look back at the main shrine grounds. What's everyone else doing?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #408 on: January 12, 2021, 08:42:13 PM »
> Oh...if they're gonna play a game, we shouldn't bother them.
> You decide not to bother them, but take a moment to admire Yuyuko's talent in mahjong!  She's already through half her stack while everyone else is still figuring out the top layer.  Impressive!

> Look back at the main shrine grounds. What's everyone else doing?
> Sanae and Rinnosuke are likely still discussion things beyond your comprehension.
> Mokou is casually leaving for the back yard
> Remilia, Sakuya and Patchouli have sat around the big table and are discussing something while flipping through the blank cards
> Yuuka, Mima and Marisa are seated at another table looking at some some cards too, but these look like actual spell cards
> Rumia and Cirno are sitting on the Shrine's steps munching on spring rolls next to Suika who's sharing some sake from her gourd with Tenshi.
> The pharmacist and pink lady look like they're trying to eavesdrop on the Scarlet Mansion residents from a nearby table while pretending to look at their 'blank cards'.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #409 on: Yesterday at 03:59:28 AM »
> What is our current relationship with the Scarlet Devil Mansion, given how attempt to upturn the world order went?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #410 on: Yesterday at 04:16:22 AM »
> What is our current relationship with the Scarlet Devil Mansion, given how attempt to upturn the world order went?
> They weren't too keen on the idea of the weak ruling over the strong but as Remilia jokingly mentioned they too had 'plans' for Gensokyo... They're actually pretty friendly and like having tea with you when they visit the shrine. Reimu has told you that Remilia sees a lot of herself in you, especially with you being a princess and all.

Kilgamayan

  • False Administrator
  • *
  • The Real Treasure is You
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #411 on: Yesterday at 02:04:44 PM »
> As long as they don't hold any grudges...
> Head in their direction.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> fire truck YEAH

Tom

  • *
Re: Seija Quest
« Reply #412 on: Today at 12:38:29 AM »
> As long as they don't hold any grudges...
> You doubt they hold a grudge, though you can't be absolutely sure since you don't read minds

> Head in their direction.
> As you approach you overhear some of their conversation
> Sakuya: "Whoever's behind this is certainly a formiddable opponent Lady Remilia. To gather all this private information without arising even the slightest hint of suspicion... we certainly saw a surprised look on everyone's faces didn't we? I would urge you to hold out investigating or attacking the doll until we know more about the extent of it's abilities"
> After a moment or two of thought the vampire responds "I ... agree, I will hold back from impaling it with Gungnir for now. Besides my ability to see fate is telling me that time is on our side... in some way or shape that's yet to become clear to me.
> The librarian steps in for a moment "Perhaps winning the so called 'competition' or figuring out it's cause will become easier over time?  I'm assuming you're only allowed one incident so perhaps there will be fewer contestants to worry about? The doll 'conveniently' left such details out of it's presentation. So perhaps it's in our best interest to not actually cause an incident but instead investigate other incidents caused as a result of this challenge?"
> After another moment of thought everyone nods in agreemen before noticing you
> Sakuya speaks first "Can I help you miss ... ?" before the librarian whispers soemthing in her ear "ah Inchling Princess Shinmyumaru!  ...Excuse me for not remembering your name and title" after which they bow in respect, which surprised you. You doubt you'd have gotten this treatment if you were small, but then again they know about ranks, titles and traditions.