Author Topic: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish  (Read 70715 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #780 on: March 01, 2021, 07:31:45 AM »
Scout:
>"I-If you really say so... Well then, please stay safe, and I hope we can meet again under better circumstances. Again, I'm sorry about what happened."
>Let her reply if she wants, if there's no further prompting to speak on our end by her response, say a final goodbye and head back to Prime for re-absorbtion.

Prime:
>Are there any edible mushrooms around?
>If Scout returns to us, do we feel less hungry after reabsorbing it?

Contingency:
>Continue to search for game and snack on bugs and small rodents in the meantime.
>Does our cat blob see or smell any potential prey around the cat (which should be farther from the barrier than we are at this point)? Not counting the cat itself?

Hakurei:
>Continue.
// Rumia is only getting hungrier... Didn't figure eating insects would do anything, Rumia is known for liking meat.
// If nothing happens with the cat blob in 2 turns I'm dispelling again

Scout:
> "Ah alright then. I'll have to say farewell for now, Reimu needs help investigating some incidents."
> Dispel
//What if it is just maintaining the bodies that's making us hungry?

Hakurei:
>Try laying down and closing our eyes
>Does this help any?

>Did we ever split into multiple bodies before and if so what did we learn

Prime:
>Nod
>"I think I understand."
>Prime float to the nearby trees and begin an unholy feast on the leaves
>Do not.
//We have an entity that thinks we're dangerous nearby, I don't think causing catastrophic damage to a tree in front of them is a good idea.
//I do find the idea of them saying we're dangerous for eating leaves as hilarious.

>Prime:
>Eat some leaves
> "Alright. Just yell around back here if you really need to see me for something." Ruukoto waves.

> You head after some leaves as you seek out mushrooms.
> You... Well, not as hungry, but not satiated by any amount. Rather, you're not getting hungrier as quickly.
> These leaves... aren't very good. Still hardly anything...
> "That's not very efficient, is it?" The man questions.
> "We can get you a real meal if you want." The woman proposes. "And without breaking any of this world's law's."
> "She doesn't seem like she could complete one of our tests though."
> "Well, it'd be a test in itself if she manages, right?"
> "I doubt she would want to go that way anyways. She seems too innocent and oblivious."
> "If it's something time related, I might know someone who can help. And we might get a meal there, too." Marisa speaks up.

> The cat faring one does not. There is something far off in the distance, though. It'd still be a while before the cat even got near it, and you feel like you'll get too hungry to stand following the cat so closely before then.

> You have yet to find the green haired person. Thus, you lie down for a bit.
> It helps, though only a bit... Maybe you should take your mind off of being hungry...
> Except it's really hard to do such, and is only getting worse.
>_

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #781 on: March 01, 2021, 09:20:39 AM »
Scout:
>Wave back
>Turn into darkness and head to prime to fuse

Hakurei:
>Go to Reimu
>"Sorry, Reimu.  I'm having trouble maintaining my extra bodies.  I'll look into the ghost when we're done with the forest of the lost."

Prime:
>"That sounds great Marisa.  Two birds with one. . ."
>Take a deep breath to help get rid of thoughts of tasty stones and tasty birds
>Think about if we want a Western style home or Eastern style
>"Are you talking about testing if I'm dangerous?  And where would I go?"

//New plan we change our hair and eye color, steal a house spirit's clothing then steal food from the villagers, finally we help Marisa exterminate the food stealing yokai for money. :P

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #782 on: March 01, 2021, 10:14:14 AM »
Prime:
>"No, it's not efficient at all... It does seem to be slowing the feelings of hunger down a little at least..."
>Frown, before turning to Marisa
>"Will there be meat there if we end up going?"
>When Scout returns to us, do we feel less hungry?

Contingency:
>Continue insect and small rodent consumption as we continue our search for game.
>Move in the direction of the cat as we search.
>If we find any snakes and lizards, consume those too.
>Attempt to consume the nectar out of flowers and see if that has any notable effect, just to make sure that the butterfly experiment didn't somehow have a connection to this.

Hakurei:
>Go to Reimu
>"Sorry, Reimu.  I'm having trouble maintaining my extra bodies.  I'll look into the ghost when we're done with the forest of the lost."
>Pocket's creation was successful, right? If so use that body to communicate with Reimu instead.
>Change the underlined portion of this to "As soon as I can."
>If Pocket exists, dissolve that body as well as Hakurei.
>Politely allow Reimu to acknowledge what we say before dissolving the body/both bodies
//Best not to make her think we'll be keeping her waiting too long.

//Also Tom please don't dissolve the cat blob right this instant. The reason I have Contingency starting to move towards the cat blob is so that Contingency can take over tailing the cat after we dissolve it.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #783 on: March 02, 2021, 09:24:59 PM »
Scout:
>Wave back
>Turn into darkness and head to prime to fuse

Hakurei:
>Go to Reimu
>"Sorry, Reimu.  I'm having trouble maintaining my extra bodies.  I'll look into the ghost when we're done with the forest of the lost."

Prime:
>"That sounds great Marisa.  Two birds with one. . ."
>Take a deep breath to help get rid of thoughts of tasty stones and tasty birds
>Think about if we want a Western style home or Eastern style
>"Are you talking about testing if I'm dangerous?  And where would I go?"

//New plan we change our hair and eye color, steal a house spirit's clothing then steal food from the villagers, finally we help Marisa exterminate the food stealing yokai for money. :P
Prime:
>"No, it's not efficient at all... It does seem to be slowing the feelings of hunger down a little at least..."
>Frown, before turning to Marisa
>"Will there be meat there if we end up going?"
>When Scout returns to us, do we feel less hungry?

Contingency:
>Continue insect and small rodent consumption as we continue our search for game.
>Move in the direction of the cat as we search.
>If we find any snakes and lizards, consume those too.
>Attempt to consume the nectar out of flowers and see if that has any notable effect, just to make sure that the butterfly experiment didn't somehow have a connection to this.
>Pocket's creation was successful, right? If so use that body to communicate with Reimu instead.
>Change the underlined portion of this to "As soon as I can."
>If Pocket exists, dissolve that body as well as Hakurei.
>Politely allow Reimu to acknowledge what we say before dissolving the body/both bodies
//Best not to make her think we'll be keeping her waiting too long.

//Also Tom please don't dissolve the cat blob right this instant. The reason I have Contingency starting to move towards the cat blob is so that Contingency can take over tailing the cat after we dissolve it.
> You wave in turn before leaving.

> "Doesn't seem like she's being a bother yet, so sure."

> "We don't test on danger solely. Usually it's whether the person we're testing will actually be able to handle themselves in the other worlds." The man explains.
> "Sometimes we run something different, though. As for where would you go, Hell has a ton to eat that a youkai like you might be fine with. It's no human buffet, but there's still meat." The horned woman suggests.
> "Well, I know a vampire who may or may not let us into her home and help with this forest business. We gotta be convincing enough, though..." Marisa considers.

> You start towards the cat's path.
> Tasting flowers doesn't do much for you... so it seems unlikely?

> You return your darkness from more bodies, lessening how hungry you're getting. Though being already hungry, it still doesn't sate you. Maybe this is why you don't recall using many bodies often in the past. Was there a better way to get things in multiple places done fast, or to sate / prevent that hunger, or did you just stick to a single self?
> Finally it feels like the hunger isn't constant... It's like being hungry and promising you'll get yourself something later. At least, despite how much you'd love to get something to eat already, your stomach doesn't hurt or anything yet.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #784 on: March 02, 2021, 09:55:10 PM »
Prime:
>"How convincing?"

Contingency:
>Continue.
>When we see the cat and are close enough to track it visually without startling it, dissolve our tracking blob and follow the cat.

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #785 on: March 02, 2021, 10:39:12 PM »
Prime:
>"How convincing?"

Contingency:
>Continue.
>When we see the cat and are close enough to track it visually without startling it, dissolve our tracking blob and follow the cat.

PRIME
> To  Both!Shingyoku:"I see,thanks for offering and the idea which could be good for a Particular Visits Or Necessities,but normally I want and plan  to get by and cope within Gensokyo."

> To Marisa :"Oh... and is there any way we can Improve How Covincing ,or maybe Interestingly Reliable,we are to her?"
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #786 on: March 03, 2021, 01:39:50 AM »
Hakurei
>Turn to shadow and fuse with prime

Tom

  • *
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #787 on: March 03, 2021, 08:54:45 AM »
> "Wait there's worlds other than this one?" Blink in amazement

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #788 on: March 03, 2021, 11:10:28 AM »
Prime:
>"How convincing?"

Contingency:
>Continue.
>When we see the cat and are close enough to track it visually without startling it, dissolve our tracking blob and follow the cat.
PRIME
> To  Both!Shingyoku:"I see,thanks for offering and the idea which could be good for a Particular Visits Or Necessities,but normally I want and plan  to get by and cope within Gensokyo."

> To Marisa :"Oh... and is there any way we can Improve How Covincing ,or maybe Interestingly Reliable,we are to her?"

> "Wait there's worlds other than this one?" Blink in amazement
> "Not that I know of." Marisa proudly admits. "Who knows how much she'll need to be convinced."
> "Of course there are other worlds. Even the magician knows that." The horned woman says.
> "It's kinda common knowledge." Marisa shrugs. "The only people who don't know are probably fairies."

> You keep on your way.
Hakurei
>Turn to shadow and fuse with prime
> You have.
>_

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #789 on: March 03, 2021, 07:03:04 PM »
Prime:
>"You're  the seasoned incident resolver.  I'll defer to your judgment, Marisa."

Contingency:
>Do we notice anything about where the cat is going?

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #790 on: March 03, 2021, 08:24:51 PM »
Prime:
>Feel really dumb for being compared to a fairy.
>"Gee, I hope I'm okay if I forgot about something like that..."

Contingency:
>Are we there yet?

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #791 on: March 04, 2021, 11:58:12 AM »
Prime:
>"You're  the seasoned incident resolver.  I'll defer to your judgment, Marisa."

Contingency:
>Do we notice anything about where the cat is going?
Prime:
>Feel really dumb for being compared to a fairy.
>"Gee, I hope I'm okay if I forgot about something like that..."

Contingency:
>Are we there yet?
> Surely everyone has a lapse in judgement sometimes...
> "Hm... Well, we need to be interesting to them. Even if this does end up being an incident, they have no reason to help out." Marisa explains, starting away from the forest. "I don't see anything that would get them bothered even a little bit by this. Maybe we stretch the truth a little, or offer them something for their help."
> The woman and man begin following, the yin-yang orb also between them.

> Pretty much caught up.
> It seems like it might be a village... Too far for you to tell if it's that, ruins, or even an illusion. It's more likely the latter two, and you aren't sure the cat is even safe anymore with how calm it's been to your presence. The only animals you've been able to find recently have been weirdos, after all. Surely the forest behind Reimu's shrine would've had regular animals if there weren't something going on.
>_

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #792 on: March 04, 2021, 09:45:33 PM »
Prime:
>Follow Marisa

>"Can you tell me more about the vampire?  Does she have any relationship with anyone in the forest of the lost?"

Contingency:
>Go to the village

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #793 on: March 04, 2021, 10:32:31 PM »
Prime:
>Remember not to let our guard down around the duo.

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #794 on: March 05, 2021, 04:37:43 AM »
Prime:
>Follow Marisa

>"Can you tell me more about the vampire?  Does she have any relationship with anyone in the forest of the lost?"

Contingency:
>Go to the village
> Surely everyone has a lapse in judgement sometimes...
> "Hm... Well, we need to be interesting to them. Even if this does end up being an incident, they have no reason to help out." Marisa explains, starting away from the forest. "I don't see anything that would get them bothered even a little bit by this. Maybe we stretch the truth a little, or offer them something for their help."
> The woman and man begin following, the yin-yang orb also between them.

> Pretty much caught up.
> It seems like it might be a village... Too far for you to tell if it's that, ruins, or even an illusion. It's more likely the latter two, and you aren't sure the cat is even safe anymore with how calm it's been to your presence. The only animals you've been able to find recently have been weirdos, after all. Surely the forest behind Reimu's shrine would've had regular animals if there weren't something going


// These CAPS are set by this manner ,especially if involving a LONGER LENGHT such as this one,for the Good's Sake of EASIER,MORE INSPIRED WITHOUT SCOPE OF OVERBEARING,highlighting,suggesting&reviewing
, clarifying,CONTINUED RECIPROCAL HELPFULNESS,etc.//

PRIME TRUE
> Don't we already  know, NOW POSSIBLY MORE CLEARLY :Remilia The Vampire Lady Mistress of the Scarlet Mansion, her  :meiling: denizens,maybe work staff,guests and...?

> Still Standing :The question about the Vampire,Remilia,and her Connections to " The Forest of  The Lost ".

> What else about the ,presumed already parly visited/heard ...maybe thanks to our acquaintance of sorts?.... :meiling:Misty Lake &Isle and Neighbourhood Areas?

> Ask and Compare
Know-How&Experiences about/with 
« Eientei - the Mansion of Eternity» .

> Suggest&Review  they being this Incident's Begin Epicenter
 // ( Likely,also by " Cross-Quest Parallelism" , it is the Exiled" Princess KAGUYA'S TESTING New Limits,Exploits and  CONTROL ISSUES OF HER POWER/MANIPULATION OVER THE ETERNITY + THE INSTANTANEOUS, POSSIBLY EXPERIMENTALLY BOOSTED&TAKEN BY SURPRISE  BY 1 OF EIRIN'S NEW EXPERIMENTAL CONCOCTION by EIRIN + "DEEPENING" the NEARLY MAZE-LIKE SPACE&ORIENTATION(generous "security help" BY REISEN at that) ADDING TIME-SPACE //

> Ask& Compare ,with Marisa, if and what The Scarlet Mansion Crew would have to gain in : curiosities,enterntainment,renown,gratitude,resources,sources&knowledge...those footholds which must be CROSSED IN// ( Imperishable Night  :cirnotan: ) // through&OUT The Bamboo Forest of the Lost,and...

>  ...ask ,more generically : ARE PARTS of the HUMAN VILLAGERS' BENEFITS AND WELL-STATUS
BALANCEDLY LINKED TO NOT 1 BUT BOTH MANSIONS ?

CONTINGENCY CAT
> Mental Map of Re-Tracing Steps&Any Marks to this MAYBE ILLUSIVE MAYBE ABANDONES VILLAGE //(MAYOHIGA -'S CHEN'S &STRONG CATS'ABANDONED VILLAGE PATHWAY&PORTION//)

> If The Cat Resumes Advancing ,do so as well still behind or behind -parallel to It ,but...

>...if not or It does not enter  SHADOW-LIKE ADVANCE NEAR SHADOWS slower&slowe down until ,nearly immobile ,try gifting It WITHOUT SCARE  a SHADOW GAZE&EXPRESSION OF GRATITUDE, then...

>...keep on with a shadow-like by normal hustle ,ALL IN ALL IN  A PRUDENT&UNSUSPECTING  YET NOT ABNORMAL&GUILTY MANNER& PACE.

> Remember ,when" Shadowing our ways in is over " AND that it is for G(O)OD'S Sake ",to Try out ACTIONS accordingly :" Gentle Darkness Caresses&Petting ,Precision&Elusion&Misdirection " AND " Meowing,Voice&Sounds Imitation&Displacement,Ventriloquism"
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 05:25:46 AM by Branneg Xy »
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #795 on: March 05, 2021, 05:34:12 AM »
Prime:
>Follow Marisa

>"Can you tell me more about the vampire?  Does she have any relationship with anyone in the forest of the lost?"

Contingency:
>Go to the village
Prime:
>Remember not to let our guard down around the duo.


// These CAPS are set by this manner ,especially if involving a LONGER LENGHT such as this one,for the Good's Sake of EASIER,MORE INSPIRED WITHOUT SCOPE OF OVERBEARING,highlighting,suggesting&reviewing
, clarifying,CONTINUED RECIPROCAL HELPFULNESS,etc.//

PRIME TRUE
> Don't we already  know, NOW POSSIBLY MORE CLEARLY :Remilia The Vampire Lady Mistress of the Scarlet Mansion, her  :meiling: denizens,maybe work staff,guests and...?

> Still Standing :The question about the Vampire,Remilia,and her Connections to " The Forest of  The Lost ".

> What else about the ,presumed already parly visited/heard ...maybe thanks to our acquaintance of sorts?.... :meiling:Misty Lake &Isle and Neighbourhood Areas?

> Ask and Compare
Know-How&Experiences about/with 
« Eientei - the Mansion of Eternity» .

> Suggest&Review  they being this Incident's Begin Epicenter
 // ( Likely,also by " Cross-Quest Parallelism" , it is the Exiled" Princess KAGUYA'S TESTING New Limits,Exploits and  CONTROL ISSUES OF HER POWER/MANIPULATION OVER THE ETERNITY + THE INSTANTANEOUS, POSSIBLY EXPERIMENTALLY BOOSTED&TAKEN BY SURPRISE  BY 1 OF EIRIN'S NEW EXPERIMENTAL CONCOCTION by EIRIN + "DEEPENING" the NEARLY MAZE-LIKE SPACE&ORIENTATION(generous "security help" BY REISEN at that) ADDING TIME-SPACE //

> Ask& Compare ,with Marisa, if and what The Scarlet Mansion Crew would have to gain in : curiosities,enterntainment,renown,gratitude,resources,sources&knowledge...those footholds which must be CROSSED IN// ( Imperishable Night  :cirnotan: ) // through&OUT The Bamboo Forest of the Lost,and...

>  ...ask ,more generically : ARE PARTS of the HUMAN VILLAGERS' BENEFITS AND WELL-STATUS
BALANCEDLY LINKED TO NOT 1 BUT BOTH MANSIONS ?

CONTINGENCY CAT
> Mental Map of Re-Tracing Steps&Any Marks to this MAYBE ILLUSIVE MAYBE ABANDONES VILLAGE //(MAYOHIGA -'S CHEN'S &STRONG CATS'ABANDONED VILLAGE PATHWAY&PORTION//)

> If The Cat Resumes Advancing ,do so as well still behind or behind -parallel to It ,but...

>...if not or It does not enter  SHADOW-LIKE ADVANCE NEAR SHADOWS slower&slowe down until ,nearly immobile ,try gifting It WITHOUT SCARE  a SHADOW GAZE&EXPRESSION OF GRATITUDE, then...

>...keep on with a shadow-like by normal hustle ,ALL IN ALL IN  A PRUDENT&UNSUSPECTING  YET NOT ABNORMAL&GUILTY MANNER& PACE.

> Remember ,when" Shadowing our ways in is over " AND that it is for G(O)OD'S Sake ",to Try out ACTIONS accordingly :" Gentle Darkness Caresses&Petting ,Precision&Elusion&Misdirection " AND " Meowing,Voice&Sounds Imitation&Displacement,Ventriloquism"
> You start following Marisa, still wary of the duo.
> Along the way, you try to recall if you remember anyone more...
> You've heard of the vampire. Remilia, you believe. The person who caused the Scarlet Mist incident. You didn't meet her often, and neither expressed much interest in each other, since that was mainly while you were sealed. Well, maybe she did, but you definitely haven't noticed it if she has. What kind of creature disliking the sun wouldn't be interested in darkness powers, after all? You know that her mansion has a gate guard, though you don't know her either.
> You don't know if she has any connections to the Bamboo Forest of the Lost, nor if she has any interest.

> Misty Lake is much more known in your memory though. It's home to an incredibly friendly and helpful fairy, and an incredibly egotistical yet somehow popular fairy. The latter is an ice fairy you only know through your sealed form's time. And not much more than anyone else would, anyways. Some have said she's stronger than fairies should be, but you don't know if they're just overestimating her or not. The former of the two fairies is also abnormal, in that everything about her, even her name, screams "greater". There's probably more you haven't seen of her that is further evidence, but you've seen enough already to believe those rumors more than the rumors of the ice fairy being legitimately strong. There are also generally a lot of fairies around the lake, at least in the times you've been there, as well as an afternoon mist making things difficult to see.

> You question Marisa about Eientei, the SDM, and what's inbetween this mess.
> "Just another little group of people living their days in Gensokyo. They're a bit more closed off than most, specially with not many people knowing how to get where they are, let alone that they exist in the first place." Marisa explains.
> "I guess it is logical that people would put blame on this being Eientei's fault if they know about them." Marisa considers. "It's even harder to give them the benefit of the doubt when someone there kinda likes to play with time."
> "Nothing's coming up in my suggestions, hehe. I don't have much to offer them." The magician admits.
> "The village's... far enough." Marisa says. "I doubt they're bothered much by Remilia. And I don't think they'd notice anything wrong with the forest. Very few of the villagers actually have business with anyone inside, let alone know about them."

> You continue following the cat, though it'll still be a while until it actually gets there.
>_
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 05:36:27 AM by Neovereign »

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #796 on: March 05, 2021, 06:47:46 AM »
//Daiyousei is sealed like we were!  But that is a theory, a Touhou theory

>"Who or what would Eientei want keep out or in?"

>Do we think we would trigger Remilia's curiosity by showing up in our regular adult form?

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #797 on: March 06, 2021, 07:31:23 AM »
Contingency:
>Beat.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #798 on: March 06, 2021, 09:39:55 AM »
//Daiyousei is sealed like we were!  But that is a theory, a Touhou theory

>"Who or what would Eientei want keep out or in?"

>Do we think we would trigger Remilia's curiosity by showing up in our regular adult form?
Contingency:
>Beat.
> Marisa shrugs.

> You think she'd be interested. Surely...

> You... er, wait as the cat continues. You wish it'd hurry so you can go eat something already...
>_

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #799 on: March 06, 2021, 06:58:25 PM »
Prime:
>When we start to cross the lake change into our adult form

Contingency:
>speed ahead to the village

Branneg Xy

  • +++++TRINITESANCTISSIME
  • ++++HOLY FAMILY earthly~mirror:JHS+M(ARY)+I(OSEPH)
    • Branneg Xy
    • (LINKEDIN:my full name). (YOUTUBE) DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ")
  • Gender: Male
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #800 on: March 06, 2021, 09:11:55 PM »
Prime:
>When we start to cross the lake change into our adult form

Contingency:
>speed ahead to the village

PRIME TRUE
> To Marisa :" Perphaps recent rumors or particular activities about Eientei could shed light on them?"

To Marisa :" ...and more related to our current destination...please could you,if the need arises,confirm to the Denizens of the Scarlet Mansion that,notwishtanding the "difference" from before ,it is truly I and as a 'incident resolver helper for Reimu',not some meddling impostor?''
1.+This Avatar is a (Very Higly Recommended)Miraculous Photo ,CHRISTMAS NATIVITY+HOLY MASZ,  by a Modern-Time Desert Father(Desertic Catholic Christian Community Monk+Ascetic):The HOLIEST FAMILY of NAZARETH ALWAYS MYSTICALLY EVER-PRESENT and with ALSO THE CRISTCHILD BLESSING-TRANSUSTATIONING , in EVERY HOLIEST MASS in THE HOST CONSECRATION BY the Ordanied PRIEST(S).
2.(Recommended) http://3-me.net/flashdir/thjan/ ( "Touhou Almost Majhong" Online Flash Game )
3.Youtube Channel/half-collections/half-references : " DARCANIX FR-AL-LU-BI ( Darcanix ); https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcanix.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #801 on: March 06, 2021, 10:25:28 PM »
Prime:
>When we start to cross the lake change into our adult form
>Do not. We are not alone and are trying to keep it a secret. Plus our enemy is right there and does not need another reason to be sus.

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #802 on: March 07, 2021, 12:38:30 AM »
//I don't think taking our old shape will make the duo suspect us.

//The priest sees us as in a better light than the priestess.  As long as we don't do anything weird like keep a piece of us in Marisa so the witch can use our power.

//I would say the duo are antagonists and our real enemy is whoever sealed us.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #803 on: March 08, 2021, 12:07:40 AM »
Prime:
>When we start to cross the lake change into our adult form

Contingency:
>speed ahead to the village
PRIME TRUE
> To Marisa :" Perphaps recent rumors or particular activities about Eientei could shed light on them?"

To Marisa :" ...and more related to our current destination...please could you,if the need arises,confirm to the Denizens of the Scarlet Mansion that,notwishtanding the "difference" from before ,it is truly I and as a 'incident resolver helper for Reimu',not some meddling impostor?''
>Do not. We are not alone and are trying to keep it a secret. Plus our enemy is right there and does not need another reason to be sus.
> You consider changing into your more adult form, but decide against it.

> "I don't think they even know you much." Marisa answers. "And I haven't heard any rumors about Eientei recently."

> You ditch the cat and continue towards the ruins alone.
> Well, it seems less like ruins, and more like an abandoned village.
> You can smell more cats further ahead in the village.
>_

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #804 on: March 08, 2021, 05:00:11 AM »
Prime:
>"Mmmm."
>How far are we from the Devil Mansion

Contingency:
>Take our adult form in one of the houses and look around, but keep an eye out for food

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #805 on: March 09, 2021, 10:24:50 AM »
Prime:
>Anything interesting in our surroundings?

Contingency:
>Only take on adult form if we verify nobody else is around to witness it.
>Look around when we reach the village.

Neovereign

  • Infinite Potential
  • This is not very daijoubu...
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • Neovereign#9703
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #806 on: March 09, 2021, 03:10:37 PM »
Prime:
>"Mmmm."
>How far are we from the Devil Mansion

Contingency:
>Take our adult form in one of the houses and look around, but keep an eye out for food
Prime:
>Anything interesting in our surroundings?

Contingency:
>Only take on adult form if we verify nobody else is around to witness it.
>Look around when we reach the village.
> You're entering the lake's area.
> "Hey, coward." The horned woman speaks up. "I was going to wait for this guy to be the one to say it, but I guess hes forcing me to. We should split up now. Not efficient given we have no other clues, but it seems you can't hold out any longer."
> "What, tired? Or still hungry?" Marisa asks. Though you notice theres darkness extending from you, already onto her broom and creeping up further towards Marisa herself.
> "The latter." The man speaks. "If you can't find something to fill you, at least control yourself better."
> Your surroundings are out of focus... There might be some fairies around, but you don't know if those two are anywhere. You can't concentrate on them with a great meal so close...

> You feel eyes on you as you enter the village. Though it definitely feels like those are from the cats in here.
> Though you try to head to one of the abandoned houses, you just find yourself approaching one of the cats instead. And when it retreats, a different one. You feel like your eyes are glued on them more than theirs are on you. Maybe coming here was a mistake.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #807 on: March 09, 2021, 04:14:54 PM »
Prime:
>"A-Ah!"
>Back away a few feet and pull our darkness back. Resist the temptation as much as we can, we're almost there!
>Think about everything bad that could happen if we fail in order to distract our thoughts if it helps. (Angry, scary Reimu, being resealed, etc.)
>If we fail to control ourselves:
>>"M-Miss Marisa, please get away from me... I don't want to hurt you."
>If we succeed:
>>Reluctantly glance at the duo.
>>"U-Um... Thank you..."

Contingency:
>Retreat! Retreat! This is only making things worse!
>Would we be able to come back here anytime now that we know where it is?

Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #808 on: March 09, 2021, 09:26:27 PM »
Prime:
>Take some deep breathes to help stabilize ourself

>"I need a moment."
>Float down and use our darkness to consume a tree, but leave any fairy or youkai
>Then send the darkness in the lake to look for fish

Contingency:
>Dissolve yourself

//The bluring seems to indicate we're about to pass out which I think is further supported by our subconscious seeking out any food.

//We also seem to burning through our calories at a supernatural speed.

//It is a risky move to trust the duo, but I think it is the best choice of a bad situation.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
    • YouTube
Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Reply #809 on: March 09, 2021, 09:45:54 PM »
Contingency:
>Dissolve yourself
>Only do so if the answer to the following is "Yes":
>Would we be able to come back here anytime now that we know where it is?