~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!

Touhou 1cc Difficulty List

<< < (3/3)

spaceboy:

--- Quote from: ZPS on February 19, 2020, 05:16:52 AM ---| Subterranean Animism   | Hard   | Reimu A

--- End quote ---
This is funny considering SA, UFO and LoLK are the only Touhou games I haven't 1cc on hard
Also why is Marisa Otter ranked so high? I never really had any difficulty clearing w/ her

--- Quote from: ZPS on February 19, 2020, 05:16:52 AM ---   | Perfect Cherry Blossom   | ExNBNBB   | Reimu B or Sakuya B

--- End quote ---
This one feels way more harder than getting a 1cc with MarisaO, but then again that's just my personal opinion

Mikuru:
Going by your table, my highest achievement is MoF ExNB (15). But that is definitely rated too high; I'd put it at about 12.

Dreamleaf:
Seems like my current highest is Marisa LoLK Lunatic mode for 24 points. I'm trying to do a Lunatic No Bomb run in LoLK but Junko's final attack is... troublesome to put it mildly.

Think Komachi with a Rifle:
Actually looks at the real shmups list, looks at my best achievements there and cross references looks good, can't comment on the supper hard stuff though.
No question of the real top places though DDPDOJ WL was the game where I remember failing to 1-cc to the first boss.
Nastiest touhou comparing to *%£!ing  Raizing (the obtuse, hard to see bullets, secret ridden bastards) games seems fair.

Fuzion:
Wow, and to think I was so proud of my HRtP Hard 1cc. I struggled for hours and it's only a 13! What? :sweatangry:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version