~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Archiving Touhou Flash Animations & Games

<< < (3/3)

Goomba98:
Oh hey, I'm so glad you're doing this! I love that you are archiving create.swf first and foremost, but I'd love to see all the stuff on the Walfas site (including all the Touhou-related flash stuff and even the daily flashes), as well as all the Flash games SomeGuy712x's played, but I think those would be difficult to procure. (i've noticed some parts of the Walfas site are broken, like the post category feature and the "all Flash" subsection of the site, and some of the sources for the games SomeGuy played, whether on their original sites or on Dagobah, are 404'd.)

Reimu6:
can someone just send me the link to play walfas? I can't download it (may or may not be on school chromebook cough COUGH) and i'm too lazy to :meiling: thanks

KotŠ¾hime:
Someone on /jp/ has posted a Touhou Flash collection that's almost 500MB.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/utpsb6thb38xfpy/Misc_Touhou_Flash_Collection.7z/file
(if the link ever goes down, I'll upload it myself, but notify me of that if it happens).

--- Quote from: Reimu6 on November 16, 2021, 10:15:25 PM ---can someone just send me the link to play walfas? I can't download it (may or may not be on school chromebook cough COUGH) and i'm too lazy to :meiling: thanks

--- End quote ---
I don't think there's a viable option for playing Flash files on a Chromebook since it is just Chrome browser that has to be up to date, that said it likely has butchered any support for displaying Flash files.
https://github.com/ruffle-rs/ruffle
Maybe this will work? It's a Flash emulator that runs in JavaScript I think. I have not tried it, but that may work for you.

nAd:
A few months ago I played splatter faith for the first time and noticed there's no English translation to be found, so I decided I'd make one.
Can't imagine anyone getting much out of it considering it's 2022 but I figured it's better to have it somewhere than to just let it rot on my hard drive.

Link

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version