Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 818767 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Seven MYLO!)
« Reply #2400 on: May 02, 2020, 10:52:38 PM »
Votecount
Disquieted (2): Fabloo, PX (L-1!)
Yaersulf (0):
Fabloo (0):
PX (0):

There are currently 0 male characters and 4 female characters in the game.
With 4 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch!
Not voting: Yaersulf, Disquieted
Disquieted is at L-1!

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 12:08:47 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #2401 on: May 02, 2020, 10:53:48 PM »
So Disquieted really was Mafia and I wasn't going insane this whole game.

Sometimes.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2402 on: May 02, 2020, 11:54:18 PM »
I'm not mafia but the game is over, I'm not sure why the phase is continuing, scum have maj.

Shame but I didn't want to get into a fight and this is what I get. Not gonna waste effort.

Not coming back, Yaersulf you can vote wherever you want but it probably won't matter. Kinda sad but oh well, promised not to take games seriously any more.

##Vote: Fabloo

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2403 on: May 02, 2020, 11:58:17 PM »
I mean it's Mylo according to the game thread but it's very clear to me that the gods are lying so.

I don't really have much else to say. I could spend more time on it but I assume PX isn't illiterate and can read the word mason so he's probably mafia, so the game is over from my perspective and I genuinely don't know why this game keeps going.

Fabloo

« Reply #2404 on: May 03, 2020, 12:04:18 AM »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2405 on: May 03, 2020, 12:08:25 AM »
Votecount
Disquieted (2): Fabloo, PX (L-1!)
Fabloo (1): Disquieted (L-2!)
Yaersulf (0):
PX (0):

Not voting: Yaersulf
Disquieted is at L-1!
Fabloo is at L-2!

« Reply #2406 on: May 03, 2020, 06:16:55 AM »
I mean, even if I believe you Disquieted it's not like we can successfully lynch. Either I vote you and you're mafia and we win, or we've already lost anyway so.

##Vote: Disquieted

« Reply #2407 on: May 03, 2020, 06:18:52 AM »
Also this probably means Zeenana was scum. Which is quite something.

Fabloo

« Reply #2408 on: May 03, 2020, 06:22:00 AM »
Banana couldn't be scum there. It would've said MYLO last phase. Good game though.

« Reply #2409 on: May 03, 2020, 06:23:35 AM »
Yeah, I'm surprised I lived this long.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2410 on: May 03, 2020, 06:24:32 AM »
Votecount
Disquieted (3): Fabloo, PX, Yaersulf (Hammer!)
Fabloo (1): Disquieted (L-2!)
Yaersulf (0):
PX (0):

Not voting: Nobody!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)
« Reply #2411 on: May 03, 2020, 06:26:22 AM »
"I guess I wasn't quite good enough to win. At least we still had fun!"
Disquieted, playing Leeza, the Disciple of Eldeel, was removed from the game!
Quote from: Role PM
You are Leeza, the Disciple of Eldeel

You've always wondered if it defeated the purpose to be guided to the Tower of Guidance. Well, whatever, that's an issue for the scholars to think about. You're grateful to have this job which allows you to meet so many different people.

In addition to your ability to post in thread and vote, you have the following abilities:
  • The Tower's Guide: During each night phase, you may target ONE player of your choice and guide them to the Tower of Guidance. Since that player will be within the Tower of Guidance for the night, they will not be able to perform any night actions that they may have, nor will any actions be able to be remove them from the game.

You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated. Best of luck.
"Does that mean we won? That means we won, right?"
Yaersulf, playing Elena Stoddart, the Descendant of Genos, was endgamed!
Welcome, <Playername>, to Ys Mafia!
You are Elena Stoddart, the Descendant of Genos

You're glad that you were able to fulfil your promise and become someone strong enough to protect the people you care for. You've come to this meeting to see if you can't find the person you made that promise to but you figure that you might as well participate in this game while you're here.

You have the ability to post in thread and vote.

"We did it sister, we won! We did win... Right?"
Fabloo, playing Reah, the Goddess of Ys, was endgamed!
You are Reah, the Goddess of Ys

It's wonderful to see the world at peace. It's even more wonderful to see Feena enjoying herself with the humans. You don't know all that much about this game of Mafia, but Feena seems to be into it so you might as well enjoy yourself too!

In addition to your ability to post in thread and vote, you have the following abilities:
  • Guardian Deity: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you have tasked yourself with the duty of sealing the Black Pearl. If the Black Pearl were to ever be unsealed, you know that the entire world would be thrown into chaos.
  • The Other Half: Though you may not always agree with how she goes about doing things, Feena shares your duty of sealing the Black Pearl. If either of you were to fall, the other would no longer be able to contain the Black Pearl and instead be consumed by it. In order to ensure that this doesn't happen, you may communicate with Feena at any time here.
  • All-Seeing: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you see all
    of the rules. You know when LYLO and/or MYLO will occur, when players are at L-1 and L-2, and who is not voting at the time. This is be reflected in Dormio's votecounts. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 1.
  • Matchmaker: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you have an insatiable desire to pair various individuals together. What do you mean this isn't related to being a Goddess? Regardless, you know how many male and female players are participating in this game and this will be reflected in Dormio's phase change posts. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 2.
  • Time Out!: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you possess the authority to put the game on hold. Of course this is a Goddess-like ability! Anyway, During any day phase, you may prevent the lynch from occurring, provided that it is not your own or Feena's, by privately messaging the moderator that you would like to prevent the lynch before the hammer. You may only use this ability ONCE. You may not use this ability in conjunction with any of your other abilities, unless that ability specifies otherwise. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 3.
  • Time Dilation: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you possess the power to change the rules as you please. In fact, you think that day phases should last 96 hours instead of 72. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 4.
  • Silence!: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you prefer a quiet environment as it helps you to concentrate. In fact, you would prefer if everyone else were to be quiet right now. Every means of private communications barring your quicktopic with Feena has been disabled. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 5.
  • Permanence: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you know that you can never truly die as long as people continue to maintain their faith in you. If the world were to fall into chaos, your current and future abilities will continue to affect the game. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 6.
  • All-Knowing: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you know all. During any day phase, you may target a player of your choice with ##Cop: <Playername>. This will cause Dormio to reveal that player's alignment publicly in the thread. You may only use this ability ONCE. You may not use this ability in conjunction with any of your other abilities, unless that ability specifies otherwise. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 7.
  • Motivated!: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you provide inspiration to all that gaze upon you. As a result of this, every day the number of lynches will be doubled. Every player will be given an extra vote that can be placed on a separate player to their original vote. Each of the two lynches requires a majority, or else they will not occur. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 8.

"Actually, about that... We didn't win. I won."
PX, playing Feena, the Goddess of Ys, has won the game!
You are Feena, the Goddess of Ys

You love interacting with the humans, especially those with red hair, a stoic atmosphere, and a strong sense of adventure. But that's besides the point! This game definitely wasn't an excuse to spend more time with a certain red-haired adventurer!

• Moderator's Privilege: As the leader of the villains in your game of mafia, you have the ability to converse with your colleagues at any time here.
  • Guardian Deity: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you have tasked yourself with the duty of sealing the Black Pearl. If the Black Pearl were to ever be unsealed, you know that the entire world would be thrown into chaos.
  • The Other Half: Though you may not always agree with how she goes about doing things, Reah shares your duty of sealing the Black Pearl. If either of you were to fall, the other would no longer be able to contain the Black Pearl and instead be consumed by it. In order to ensure that this doesn't happen, you may communicate with Reah at any time here.
  • Judgement: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you reserve the right to pass judgement on a player of your choice during the night phase. Any player that is judged by you will be removed from the game after receiving their sentence. You may use this ability in conjunction with up to ONE of your other abilities. You may not use this ability if Adol Christin or Geis are using their abilities to remove anyone from the game.
  • Omnipresent: As the twin Goddesses of Ys, you and Reah possess the power to be anywhere and everywhere. As a result of this, you and Reah may talk in the thread during twilight and the night phase. This ability becomes available at the start of Night 1.
  • Omniscient: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you know all. Once per night, you may delve into your memory to recall who a target player of your choice was and what their profession was. This ability becomes available at the start of Night 2.
  • Fate Calibration: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you possess the ability to influence the fates of mortals. During any night phase, you may alter the fate of a player of your choice and cause them to return anti-town results to any alignment based investigations. You may only use this ability ONCE. You may not use this ability in conjunction with any of your other abilities, unless that ability specifies otherwise. This ability becomes active at the start of Night 3.
  • Divine Authority: As the twin Goddesses of Ys, you and Reah cannot be judged by mortals. As a result of this, any actions targeted towards either yourself or Reah will fail. This ability becomes active at the start of Night 4.
  • Omnicompetent: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you are skilled in all aspects and none will be able to stop you from completing any action that you set your mind to. This ability becomes active at the start of Night 5.
  • Word of God: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, your voice will be heard by all. At the start of every day phase, you may make an announcement within the moderator's opening post. This ability becomes active at the start of Night 6.
  • Obfuscation: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you can reduce something to nothing. Whenever you pass judgement on a player, they will no longer leave behind any information as they are removed from the game. This ability becomes active at the start of Night 7.
  • Omnipotent: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you possess power far beyond any mortals. Any limitations surrounding your usage of multiple abilities has been removed.This ability becomes active at the start of Night 8.

You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening. Best of luck.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 06:48:11 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
Re: Ys Mafia (Town Role PMs)
« Reply #2412 on: May 03, 2020, 06:27:16 AM »
You are Reah, the Goddess of Ys

It's wonderful to see the world at peace. It's even more wonderful to see Feena enjoying herself with the humans. You don't know all that much about this game of Mafia, but Feena seems to be into it so you might as well enjoy yourself too!

• The Other Half: Though you may not always agree with how she goes about doing things, Feena shares your duty of sealing the Black Pearl. If either of you were to fall, the other would no longer be able to contain the Black Pearl and instead be consumed by it. In order to ensure that this doesn't happen, you may communicate with Feena at any time here.
  • All-Seeing: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you see all
    of the rules. You know when LYLO and/or MYLO will occur, when players are at L-1 and L-2, and who is not voting at the time. This is be reflected in Dormio's votecounts. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 1.
  • Matchmaker: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you have an insatiable desire to pair various individuals together. What do you mean this isn't related to being a Goddess? Regardless, you know how many male and female players are participating in this game and this will be reflected in Dormio's phase change posts. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 2.
  • Time Out!: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you possess the authority to put the game on hold. Of course this is a Goddess-like ability! Anyway, During any day phase, you may prevent the lynch from occurring, provided that it is not your own or Feena's, by privately messaging the moderator that you would like to prevent the lynch before the hammer. You may only use this ability ONCE. You may not use this ability in conjunction with any of your other abilities, unless that ability specifies otherwise. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 3.
  • Time Dilation: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you possess the power to change the rules as you please. In fact, you think that day phases should last 96 hours instead of 72. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 4.
  • Silence!: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you prefer a quiet environment as it helps you to concentrate. In fact, you would prefer if everyone else were to be quiet right now. Every means of private communications barring your quicktopic with Feena has been disabled. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 5.
  • Permanence: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you know that you can never truly die as long as people continue to maintain their faith in you. If the world were to fall into chaos, your current and future abilities will continue to affect the game. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 6.
  • All-Knowing: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you know all. During any day phase, you may target a player of your choice with ##Cop: <Playername>. This will cause Dormio to reveal that player's alignment publicly in the thread. You may only use this ability ONCE. You may not use this ability in conjunction with any of your other abilities, unless that ability specifies otherwise. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 7.
  • Motivated!: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you provide inspiration to all that gaze upon you. As a result of this, every day the number of lynches will be doubled. Every player will be given an extra vote that can be placed on a separate player to their original vote. Each of the two lynches requires a majority, or else they will not occur. This ability becomes active at the start of Day 8.

You are Dogi, Traveler of the World

You're not entirely sure how you got here, to be honest. You were simply looking for a tavern so that you could grab a bite to eat and get some rest but you've ended up barging into a meeting with the Goddesses. Well, whatever, it seems like a good time and this mafia game doesn't seem to bad either.

You are Leeza, the Disciple of Eldeel

You've always wondered if it defeated the purpose to be guided to the Tower of Guidance. Well, whatever, that's an issue for the scholars to think about. You're grateful to have this job which allows you to meet so many different people.

• The Tower's Guide: During each night phase, you may target ONE player of your choice and guide them to the Tower of Guidance. Since that player will be within the Tower of Guidance for the night, they will not be able to perform any night actions that they may have, nor will any actions be able to be remove them from the game.

You are Calilica, the Disciple-in-Training

Hmph! Just because you're not of age yet doesn't mean that you should be forbidden from travelling to the meeting. After all, Leeza is going and she's barely any older than you are! And you've participated in far more dangerous journeys than this one!

• The Tower's Guide (In Training): If the Tower of Guidance's guide is absent from the meeting, you will take it upon yourself to complete the task in their stead. You will receive further instructions on how to use this role once The Tower's Guide is removed from the game.

You are Karna, the Hunter of Comodo

You know, the only real reason why you came to this meeting was to try all sorts of different foods from other cultures. But, hey, this mafia game looks pretty interesting so you suppose it can't hurt to give it a try!

• Master Huntress: Your ability to track and hunt prey is second to none. During each night phase you may target ONE player and observe them, allowing you to see if that player visited anybody during the night phase.

You are Elena Stoddart, the Descendant of Genos

You're glad that you were able to fulfil your promise and become someone strong enough to protect the people you care for. You've come to this meeting to see if you can't find the person you made that promise to but you figure that you might as well participate in this game while you're here.

You are Olha, the Priestess of Redha

All these people around you are quite strange. You never knew that there were so many people around the world with such small ears and without tails. Hopefully, by playing this game with representatives from other countries, you can come to understand them a bit better.

You are Maya, the Orphan of Altago

Ever since the incident in Altago, you've been trying your best as a florist. Somehow, that job has taken you to this meeting and you've been invited to play a game! If only Tia were with you for this...

You are Cruxie, the Huntress of Segram

Despite your appearance, most people have learned not to carelessly approach you by now. Which is rather disappointing, given that you relish the opportunity to let off some steam every now and again. Oh well, this game seems like it'll be fun, so it will have to do for now.

You are Mishera, the Eldress of Kylos

You can see why people were excited for this meeting, it has been rather amusing to keep an eye out for your old acquantances and the discussions you've had so far have all been entertaining. You hope that this new game is just as fun.

• The All-Seeing Priestress: Despite being blind, your affinity with the wind allows you to see more than most. Every night, you may target ONE player of your choice and observe what actions, barring your own, were performed on them.

You are Aisha Sari Edonas, the Princess of Altago

Originally, it was your father who was supposed to attend this meeting, but unfortunately his illness prevented him from making the journey. You suppose that you'll just have to enjoy all this food, meet all these people, and try out this new game in his stead!

You are Lilia, the Descendant of Hadal

Oh! You think you just saw a glimpse of Adol! You knew that making the journey to attend this meeting was the right choice. Now, if only you could find a way to get his attention... Hmm? A game? And Adol might be participating? Of course you'll join!

You are Bami, the Sorceress of Celceta

How dare they start this game without inviting you, the most powerful sorceress this land has ever seen!
No matter, you'll take this game into your own hands and steer your team to victory.

• Puppeteer: You can have anyone dancing in the palm of your hand, quite literally. Every night, you may target ONE player of your choice and force them to perform no action.
  • Obsession: Some people call you obsessed. You prefer to call it dedication. If The Tower's Guide is in the game, your target will be overwritten and you will always target The Tower's Guide with Puppeteer.

You are Chester Stoddart, the Knight of Felghana

You can't help but sigh. What has that girl dragged you into this time? Well, you suppose it isn't that bad as long as Elena is enjoying herself.

You are Isha, the Villager of Redha

"Oh, Isha, when did you get here? Do you want to try playing too?"
Having never been one to turn down any offer from Olha, you suppose that you may as well give this game a go.

You are Tialuna Rem Iskalia, the Eldress of Iska

<placeholder flavor>

• Maiden of Demise: Despite having been relieved from the duty of destroying the world, old habits die hard. Whenever you see anyone harassing, bullying, teasing, annoying, mildly inconveniencing, or interacting at all with Maya, you can't help but want to bring about their end. Every night, you may target ONE player of your choice and give them a post restriction for the following day phase.
  • Compulsion: You simply HAVE to act in Maya's best interests. You must submit a night action every night.

You are Mustafa, the Elder of Segram

That silly girl is probably off "venting stress" again, isn't she? Doesn't she realize that every time she "educates" someone, you're the one that ends up dealing with the paperwork. At least this game looks like a nice distraction.

You are Zava, the Sorceress of Darkness

Hmmm, you suppose you can provide this game with your magnificent presence. After all, there's no harm in providing the world with more opportunities to bask in your glory.

• Malediction: You are an all-powerful being, and as such you need to be benevolent at times. Every night, you may target ONE player of your choice and provide them with your personal blessing. Your blessing will prevent anybody else from killing your target.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 07:12:04 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
Re: Ys Mafia (Mafia Role PMs)
« Reply #2413 on: May 03, 2020, 06:28:23 AM »
You are Feena, the Goddess of Ys

You love interacting with the humans, especially those with red hair, a stoic atmosphere, and a strong sense of adventure. But that's besides the point! This game definitely wasn't an excuse to spend more time with a certain red-haired adventurer!

• Moderator's Privilege: As the leader of the villains in your game of mafia, you have the ability to converse with your colleagues at any time here.
  • The Other Half: Though you may not always agree with how she goes about doing things, Reah shares your duty of sealing the Black Pearl. If either of you were to fall, the other would no longer be able to contain the Black Pearl and instead be consumed by it. In order to ensure that this doesn't happen, you may communicate with Reah at any time here.
  • Judgement: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you reserve the right to pass judgement on a player of your choice during the night phase. Any player that is judged by you will be removed from the game after receiving their sentence. You may use this ability in conjunction with up to ONE of your other abilities. You may not use this ability if Adol Christin or Geis are using their abilities to remove anyone from the game.
  • Omnipresent: As the twin Goddesses of Ys, you and Reah possess the power to be anywhere and everywhere. As a result of this, you and Reah may talk in the thread during twilight and the night phase. This ability becomes available at the start of Night 1.
  • Omniscient: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you know all. Once per night, you may delve into your memory to recall who a target player of your choice was and what their profession was. This ability becomes available at the start of Night 2.
  • Fate Calibration: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you possess the ability to influence the fates of mortals. During any night phase, you may alter the fate of a player of your choice and cause them to return anti-town results to any alignment based investigations. You may only use this ability ONCE. You may not use this ability in conjunction with any of your other abilities, unless that ability specifies otherwise. This ability becomes active at the start of Night 3.
  • Divine Authority: As the twin Goddesses of Ys, you and Reah cannot be judged by mortals. As a result of this, any actions targeted towards either yourself or Reah will fail. This ability becomes active at the start of Night 4.
  • Omnicompetent: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you are skilled in all aspects and none will be able to stop you from completing any action that you set your mind to. This ability becomes active at the start of Night 5.
  • Word of God: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, your voice will be heard by all. At the start of every day phase, you may make an announcement within the moderator's opening post. This ability becomes active at the start of Night 6.
  • Obfuscation: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you can reduce something to nothing. Whenever you pass judgement on a player, they will no longer leave behind any information as they are removed from the game. This ability becomes active at the start of Night 7.
  • Omnipotent: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you possess power far beyond any mortals. Any limitations surrounding your usage of multiple abilities has been removed.This ability becomes active at the start of Night 8.

You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening. Best of luck.
You are Adol Christin, Hero of the World

(What deep and insightful comments!)

• Silent Protagonist: Somehow people seem to be able to understand everything you say, despite the fact that you never speak a work. As a result of this, you have the ability to converse with your colleagues at any time here.
  • Problem Solver: Throughout your many years of adventuring, you've learned to keep an eye out for the small details that most others would miss. As a result of this, you may target ONE player every night and learn from their behaviours what their role in this particular game is. You may not use this ability in conjunction with any of your other abilities, unless that ability specifies otherwise.
  • Overpowered: You are the legendary warrior that the bards tell tales of. You have a lot of influence wherever you go and you may leverage this influence every night to have a player of your choice removed from the game. You may use this ability in conjunction with up to ONE of your other abilities. You may not use this ability if Adol Christin or Feena are using their abilities to remove anyone from the game.

You are Geis, the Dark Mercenary

Normally, you're not one to attend events like this, but you couldn't turn down the invitation when you heard that Adol would be there. After all, you're not one to miss an opportunity to outshine your rival!

• Third Wheel: Despite earning the ire of a certain Goddess, you simply had to compete with Adol on equal footing. You wouldn't be able to call yourself his rival otherwise! As a member of Adol's team, you have the ability communicate with your allies at any point here.
  • Monologue: Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, the time of awakening cometh. I desire for my torrent of power a destructive force, a destructive force without equal!
    ... Wait, where did everybody go? Every night, you may target a player of your choice and prevent them from taking any actions that they may or may not have. You may not use this ability in conjunction with any of your other abilities, unless that ability specifies otherwise.
  • A Worthy Opponent: Every night, you may challenge a target player to a duel. Assuming you win, and you always do, you revoke that player's right to participate in the game. You may use this ability in conjunction with up to ONE of your other abilities. You may not use this ability if Adol Christin or Feena are using their abilities to remove anyone from the game.

Welcome, <playername>, to Ys Mafia!
You are Ernst, the General of Romun

Things are never worth doing unless you're willing to see them through to the bitter end. You suppose that now you're here, you might as well help your team finish this game too.

• Blessing of the Faeries: You've shared your faeries temporarily with your allies so that you can speak to each other through them at any point. As a result of this, you have the ability communicate with your allies at any point here.
  • Almarion: Your blade, Almarion, can seal any power. Whilst you originally intended to use this to absorb the power of the Ark, that plan has gone out the window, so you may as well use it here. Every night, you may target ONE player of your choice and completely seal their abilities, causing them to be unable to act for the remainder of the game.
  • Determination: Unless they have the same level of willpower as you, other people are not qualified to play this game. Every night you may target a player of your choice and, assuming that their determination is not as great as yours, remove them from the game. You may use this ability in conjunction with up to ONE of your other abilities. You may not use this ability if Adol Christin or Feena are using their abilities to remove anyone from the game.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 06:39:53 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
Re: Ys Mafia (Night Actions)
« Reply #2414 on: May 03, 2020, 06:29:05 AM »
N1 Actions

zwerdjib (Tracker) - Targets Daiya (Daiya targeted no other players, also dead)
Disquieted (Jailkeeper) - Targets Fabloo (Success)
BBM (Voyeur) - Targets Fabloo (Sees a Jailkeeper)
PX (Goon) - Kills zwerdjib (Success)
NucleusWaffles (Rolecop) - Rolecops Daiya (VT result)
Serela (Roleblocker) - Blocks Tom (Success)

N2 Actions

Disquieted (Jailkeeper) - Targets sb (Success)
BBM (Voyeur) - Targets Serela (Success, sees no result)
PX (Flavorcop) - Targets Tom (Cruxie, the Huntress of Segram)
Serela (Roleblocker) - Kills NNR (Success)

N3 Actions

Disquieted (Jailkeeper) - Targets Yaersulf (Fails)
BBM (Voyeur) - Targets Serela (Success, no result)
PX (Flavorcop) - Targets Fabloo (Success, Reah, the Goddess of Ys)
PX (One Shot Tailor) - Idle
Serela (Roleblocker) - Targets Disquieted (Success)
Serela (Goon) - Targets Tom (Success)

N4 Actions

Disquieted (Jailkeeper) - Targets Daiya (Success)
BBM (Voyeur) - Targets PX (Sees no result)
PX (Flavorcop) - Targets Disquieted (Success, returns Leeza, the Disciple of Eldeel)
PX (One-Shot Tailor) - Idle
PX (Goon) - Idle

N5 Actions

Disquieted (Jailkeeper) - Targets Yaersulf (Success)
BBM (Voyeur) - Targets Raikaria (Success, sees no result, also dead)
PX (Flavorcop) - Idle
PX (One-Shot Tailor) - Targets Disquieted (Success)
PX (Goon) - Kills BBM (Success)

N6 Actions
Disquieted (Jailkeeper) - Targets raikaria (Success, raikaria dies anyway)
PX (Flavorcop) - Targets PX (Success, returns Feena, the Goddess of Ys)
PX (Goon) - Targets raikaria (Success)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 06:36:36 AM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #2415 on: May 03, 2020, 06:34:01 AM »
Btw, I never said we were masons

Fabloo

« Reply #2416 on: May 03, 2020, 06:37:44 AM »
Why did my report say Disquieted was mafia then? What the hell.

Fabloo

« Reply #2417 on: May 03, 2020, 06:38:35 AM »
No but seriously why did it say Disquieted was mafia?

Fabloo

« Reply #2418 on: May 03, 2020, 06:40:26 AM »
"Fate Calibration: As one of the twin Goddesses of Ys, you possess the ability to influence the fates of mortals. During any night phase, you may alter the fate of a player of your choice and cause them to return anti-town results to any alignment based investigations. You may only use this ability ONCE. You may not use this ability in conjunction with any of your other abilities, unless that ability specifies otherwise. This ability becomes active at the start of Night 3."

OK. This is not a good ability to have.

Bardiche

• iSuck
« Reply #2419 on: May 03, 2020, 06:41:50 AM »
No but seriously why did it say Disquieted was mafia?

Looks like PX counters your Daycop by making it unreliable!

Why did you think PX was a Mason and guaranteed Town to you?

Fabloo

« Reply #2420 on: May 03, 2020, 06:43:29 AM »
Game balance mostly?

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2421 on: May 03, 2020, 06:45:16 AM »
Wait I'm SURE at one point I mentioned the 'masons' might not be of the same alignment due to their public disagreement. Throw in me saying the ED2 events indicated possible scum v scum and I feel like I was not crazy and actually onto things.

Also I guess scum won? I mean Dormio hasn't said who's won but they should have won

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Fabloo

« Reply #2422 on: May 03, 2020, 06:46:20 AM »
It's fine really. I'm not a huge fan of the roles being presented in front of me. A lot of this game feels lost due to failings of the mechanics on my end.

This is an aspect of the game however. One I never claimed to be good at.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2423 on: May 03, 2020, 06:47:02 AM »
https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/g7ZrW7k234h - Graveyard link.

Also, a fun conversation.
TumaluToday at 4:23 PM
based hammer
DormioToday at 4:24 PM
now i get to do the fun thing
which is post all the role pms
all 22 of them
TumaluToday at 4:25 PM
wait what
DormioToday at 4:25 PM
there are 22 role pms for ys mafia
22?????
this is a 15 person game!!
yes
with no flexibility for different player counts!!
yes

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2424 on: May 03, 2020, 06:50:00 AM »
So I already did most of my 'postgame talk about the mafia plays this game' when I did my rant, which was like 90% accurate to what occurred.

Also please don't ever claim masons when you're NOT masons. :U I mean, I'm scum so it means I won, but in the future! People would have lynched the heck out of you guys for very good reason if you weren't "masons". Your role was clearly town, but your partner's was all hot air.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2425 on: May 03, 2020, 06:51:31 AM »
Anyway I immensely enjoyed the massive clown circus this game became from mid d2 to the end of d4. Waffle's insanity was fun even if it also got me and him ubermurdered after SB replaced in and drug me into the clownpile with his very accurate case on me.

I feel a little bad for town after d4 tho', but again, don't claim masons as town if you're not masons!!

Fabloo

« Reply #2426 on: May 03, 2020, 06:53:01 AM »
I didn't have much tools to figure it out. There was nothing that indicated to me we weren't. I would've vastly preferred some clarification about a few things.

Then my daycop just gets easily countered like that? Like. What is it even for?

« Reply #2427 on: May 03, 2020, 06:55:00 AM »
PX you sly dog. I even thought you were the more trustworthy of the two sisters with how happy you were to jump on the Nucleus wagon early and things. The thought that you were opposite alignment had crossed my mind, but only briefly and I put it down to paranoia.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2428 on: May 03, 2020, 06:55:17 AM »
There was absolutely nothing in your role PM indicating to you that the other half of your role shared your alignment. You made the assumption and PX was more than happy to roll with it.
In fact, it even says that the two of you don't always agree on how you do things.

Like, you are never a mason unless your role PM explicitly confirms the other person's alignment.

Fabloo

« Reply #2429 on: May 03, 2020, 06:56:59 AM »
OK but I wasn't even given a chance through the powers I had which were incredibly weak in the first place in hindsight. This is why I compounded us together to make up the distinct powers in the game.

Perhaps that was shortsighted. But I really feel like I shouldn't have my daycop countered so easily like that.