Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 836066 times)

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Six)
« Reply #2340 on: April 29, 2020, 11:50:03 PM »
It does have a restriction though, in that my vig is disabled in any Mislynch or Lose situation, even pseudo ones. So if we mislynch today, we'll go down to 6 people, NK makes it 5 and from there 2 kills and a mislynch will cause game over. Our Dearest Sister and We however do fall together, so even if we no lynch today and a kill happens we'll still be down to some weird pseudo-mylo situation if my kill were active so it'll also be disabled pretty much no matter what. Our Night ability does remove all restrictions over my abilities so We become an unlimited Doctoring Vigging Unstoppable Goddess. Blame the set up??

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2341 on: April 29, 2020, 11:51:52 PM »
Votecount
Yaersulf (0):
sb (0):
Fabloo (0):
raikaria (0):
banana spritzee (0):
Disquieted (0):
PX (0):

There are currently 0 male characters and 7 female characters in the game.
With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Not voting: Yaersulf, sb, Fabloo, raikaria, banana spritzee, Disquieted, PX

Time until night phase ends: [ Expired ]

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2342 on: April 30, 2020, 12:20:20 AM »
Mm.

I was gonna go with the zero scum theory and idled but then I remembered scum blocked and killed in one night. So. At least one scum left.

Jailed Yaersulf. He's clear.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2343 on: April 30, 2020, 12:29:32 AM »
Theoretically if we shut our brains off and lynch Rai and SB do we win?

Not advocating this, just noting.

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #2344 on: April 30, 2020, 01:23:18 AM »
If you want to be cautious it would probably be best to just no lynch here and have me use my daycop next phase.

« Reply #2345 on: April 30, 2020, 03:35:44 AM »
Sorry for not posting much recently, I'm feeling a little out of my depth. And you guys seem to have things mostly sorted out anyway.

For what it's worth I do remember Polaris tiptoeing around NucleusWaffles, so that could be something in favour of offing SB?

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2346 on: April 30, 2020, 05:48:18 AM »
OK I think everyone else has done this so I guess it's time for me to do so.

I am Lilia, the Descendant of Hadal; who is a female. Interestingly; my role PM flavour mentions Adol; who was scum.

Anyway, assumeing that Smartbomb is truthful about the jail, and that Yaersulf did not in some way immune/disrupt the jailkeep; that means it's between SB and me.

I know my own alignment, and there's also the aforementioned really strange D2 interaction between Polaris [who SB replaced into] and Waffles.

You know; that one where Waffles was ranting about rolefishing and tried to put Me/BBM as a scumteam [hey; remember? Waffles, who flipped scum, was trying to lynch me?] and then Polaris asked him to fullclaim at 2/7 and he did so with no qualms?

Also if I was the scum, I'd have happily just lynched Daiya instead of encourageing some discussion before it.

##Vote: SB

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2347 on: April 30, 2020, 05:49:20 AM »
Also there's that really suspicious denial first post by SB where he feels the need to exclaim he replaced into a town role.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2348 on: April 30, 2020, 06:06:32 AM »
Anyway off to work.

« Reply #2349 on: April 30, 2020, 06:09:39 AM »
Oh yeah I was going to ask SB something. SB, why did you delay revealing your role citing that it would be better if you didn't when you were the last person to claim, then claim vanilla town?

« Reply #2350 on: April 30, 2020, 06:34:38 AM »
Oh yeah I was going to ask SB something. SB, why did you delay revealing your role citing that it would be better if you didn't when you were the last person to claim, then claim vanilla town?

I wanted to make scum freak out. Maybe it worked? Based on Serela's breakdown.

This is probably a bad attitude but I don't uh, super mind being lynched here if we're in auto but I am slightly nervous + think I'm pretty obvious town. Like, the nightkill was not the jailkeeper but the guy advocating that I was the towniest out of the nonclears. It smells like strawberries.

I will say that I think there can be unroleblockable scum in the game if there are only 3 in the game (we have 2 jailkeepers) but I guess that comes down to scum idling their kill instead of shooting the masons N4.

I'm really hoping I'm wrong though.

Fabloo

« Reply #2351 on: April 30, 2020, 07:07:44 AM »
I again offer the alternative of just no lynching to be extra careful. We can afford one given Dormio's clarification. I'm not sure what's going on either and I worry there is still indeed 2 scum.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2352 on: April 30, 2020, 07:41:29 AM »
Just to confirm; your daycop is an alignment cop, yes? You'll find if someone is town or scum.

Does the math even work out that way? Aren't we at 7? If we no lynch, we lose a lynch anyways. I know daycop is good but we lose equity no lynching anyways.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2353 on: April 30, 2020, 07:42:15 AM »
Oh right the vig from the bag of tricks. Hrm. Don't mind me.

So much power this is ridic. Ugh.

« Reply #2354 on: April 30, 2020, 07:42:35 AM »
Tomorrow is public daycop day, right?

Fabloo

« Reply #2355 on: April 30, 2020, 08:07:42 AM »
Yes. Public daycop and it reveals the person's alignment for everyone to see.

« Reply #2356 on: April 30, 2020, 08:09:40 AM »
So no lynch, unlock Daycop and Vig and then play from there?

Also decide another jail target ig.

Fabloo

« Reply #2357 on: April 30, 2020, 08:19:20 AM »
I'm starting to think that the jail doesn't matter too much in terms of countering whatever's left. Is it worth thinking about rolespec in that regard?

« Reply #2358 on: April 30, 2020, 08:24:29 AM »
It might not, but choosing to assign a target never hurt.

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #2359 on: April 30, 2020, 08:30:52 AM »
There's no reason to not use the jailkeeper, it could hit scum and stop them from killing or randomly block a kill. That said, Our vig is almost certainly going to be disabled N7 so there's no way to rely on that. Lynching is still our strongest ability and we should figure out who is the best target to lynch.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2360 on: April 30, 2020, 08:52:29 AM »
There's a distinct possibility that scum might idle a kill now that they know they have the ability to confuse and consume us both; in addition at this point they're going to refuse killing me off, they've made their bed and there's going to be a jailkeeper every night regardless if I die now or not.

I dunno, I have thoughts about these mechanics but am not sure how to describe it. I know I'm cursing myself given the results of last phase but raikaria's opening post is... off.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2361 on: April 30, 2020, 08:54:48 AM »
I uh. My mind is a bit dead. I don't know what I'm thinking. I'm just gonna go to sleep.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2362 on: April 30, 2020, 09:01:47 AM »
Yes. Public daycop and it reveals the person's alignment for everyone to see.

Oh I just read this. There is no way this is scum of any sort. Rofl.

DORMIO

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2363 on: April 30, 2020, 11:49:09 AM »
Giving a bit of thought to this game. Gonna sit from outside of my slot, make sure this game is hardlocked.

Fabloo is town, Serela just never collapses against him like that. Since Fabloo is town, PX is town.

I'm not mafia cause there's a confirmed jailkeeper in the game and mafia having both jailkeeper and roleblocker is silly. Banana Spritzee is town cause Serela never folds against him like that and other stuff, we don't have to go over it again for the sake of people that read why Serela conceded.

Scum end up in raik/Yaer/sb. I won't discount strongman as the last scum, it would make the most sense given gods and it would mean that mine and banana spritzee's roles are basically neutered for the entire time, which means the gods are our real source of power instead. That makes a lot more sense. Still though I don't see how we lose, no matter which way we divvy up nightkills and lynches we have at least 3 lynches and/or checks. Maybe four, I'm not really paying attention with how this daycop/vig business works.

And there aren't third party shenanigans cause I got blocked N3 and the scum still killed, and it's likely that scum can't carry the nightkill and use their ability at the same time. So there's definitely at least one scum left.

Y?

« Reply #2364 on: April 30, 2020, 12:04:35 PM »
Hmm.

Is Lynch today -> Daycop and NL on a miss tomorrow optimal? Two chances for JK killstops and PX has their Vig N7 so we make up the no lynch? Fabloo, can you confirm if it would work like that? I’m not sure if NL in 4/1 would allow PX to vig or not.

P sure this is auto regardless.

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2365 on: April 30, 2020, 06:03:54 PM »
If it's down to two people; don't we just lynch SB or Me, jail the other one and win next day?

raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
    • Twitch
    • Raikaria
    • Steam
« Reply #2366 on: April 30, 2020, 06:04:47 PM »
Hell; with the Public rolecop; if there's a kill with whichever of me/SB lives, we can pubcop Yaersulf. If he's red we've also found the scum by association with him.

Fabloo

« Reply #2367 on: April 30, 2020, 06:42:33 PM »
PX keeps telling me the vig is disabled if we hit MYLO. It can probably become active again if we lynch correct in MYLO though. However.

7 alive. (6) Mislynch (5) NK
Next day is LYLO possibly.
7 alive (No lynch) (6) NK
Next day is MYLO possibly.

I guess it would make sense why MYLO/LYLO wasn't confirmed to me in that regard then. The biggest question we need to ask is if we have faith to make the correct decision now or we just want to play our hands at night. I personally prefer a no lynch because I want to see if there's one left. Doing so will clear some of the jails. This is pretty close to auto but I still think. There are ways we could screw up.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2368 on: April 30, 2020, 09:25:05 PM »
Votecount
sb (1): raikaria
Yaersulf (0):
Fabloo (0):
raikaria (0):
Disquieted (0):
PX (0):

There are currently 0 male characters and 6 female characters in the game.
With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to lynch!
Not voting: sb, Yaersulf, Fabloo, Disquieted, PX

Time until night phase ends: [ Expired ]
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 09:51:09 PM by Dormio Ergo Sum »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2369 on: April 30, 2020, 09:30:49 PM »
banana spritzee has been modkilled. banana spritzee may no longer post in this thread. banana spritzee has lost regardless of what happens in this game. The day will continue.