Author Topic: Touhou Dream Thread  (Read 24112 times)

aListers

• Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • aListers#4598
    • Steam
    • My Newgrounds
Touhou Dream Thread
« on: April 10, 2020, 08:07:52 PM »
So with the old site archived and no longer usable, we need a new thread to post about our dreams.

So in this thread, please feel free to post any dream you've had about Touhou or is in some way related to Touhou - even if just a little bit. You can also discuss and comment on your/other people's dreams.

If you feel like you never/rarely have dreams then consider keeping a dream diary. While I had been keeping a dream diary inconsistently since 2008, the old site's dream thread acted like a dream diary for me and I had several dreams a week in 2013 because of it.

This is a dream I had today:

I had a dream that there was a medieval TV series like "The Witcher" and "Game of Thrones" that had just come out. Although it was adapted from a book again, the writers were allowed enough creative freedom to do what they wanted with it because it had an episodic nature - so they added an episode where the main villain was Remilia Scarlet. Essentially the main character was invited into a medieval mansion (It wasn't quite the Scarlet Devil Mansion but it was the same kind of idea) and was treated as a guest in the mansion for the episode before they eventually duel and defeat Remilia. I looked back at how they did Remilia and it was a brilliant cosplay they did of her. They make her hair and eyes brown to make it more realistic but otherwise her dress remained mostly the same as you'd expect from the games. She was played by a young child who seemed to be about 10 or 11 years old and the child did a good job of portraying her. I believe Sakuya also appeared in the show but unlike Remilia was never mentioned by name. Other characters from the SDM didn't appear in the show until dream logic took over and everything go weird. At that point I had told everybody at the football and then my family what they had done. Then I went back there with a group of friends (who were just the characters from Chuunibyou and a random knight) where we got shot at and the Scarlet Devil Mansion got its internet stolen.

Hyouiibara

• The bittersweet teacher of life
  • Best quote: "Hm, something smells weak~"
Re: Touhou Dream Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 04:30:32 AM »
I have a dream about Yuuka being my teacher, and she asked me to print some worksheets out, so I did, and my school is in the middle of nowhere, so I have to walk to the printing. Then, I met Rinnosuke and he gave me a bike, so I used that bike. When I wanted to print the Worksheet, I stumbled upon my Granma in her friend's house, she forces me to join Even when I don't wanna, cuz I don't wanna get dual sparked, and I ate Pizza with them until I forgot about the worksheet, and when I remembered it, I rushed and turns out school hour's over.

Not sure what happened with poor me, anyway, the last thing I see is Yuuka smirking on me before I woke up.

What a dream, it could make me Faint before I knew it, such a Sleeping terror
Ran is hard, Yukari is lunatic. Keep kalm and rember ur hepi dei

Hyouiibara

• The bittersweet teacher of life
  • Best quote: "Hm, something smells weak~"
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 09:24:21 AM »
Also, a couple of months ago I got a dream of ZUN scolding me and said I have no future.
Doremy... What the...

Also, I got a dream I was traveling on a bus, and somehow Remillia is in 2 seats in front of me with Sakuya.
And suddenly it turns into a Minecraft thing...
Then I approached something that looks like a resting area, then I got teleported to my granmas home
somehow it's now filled with some kids, and I got a Shikigami (Yes, very random)

Another one, I dreamed that I Dated Mutsuki (From TG) and He's in my school, somehow it takes place when the school is new and stuff, I looked at the brochure and found one area (The library) that said
________ Hates this place, too humid
Well, you might think it's Patchouli or something, but guess what...

Spoiler:
IT WAS REMILLIA! (Again)

IDK why but Remillia somehow haunted my dream, is this because Scarlet Flame Flandre got active again?
Ran is hard, Yukari is lunatic. Keep kalm and rember ur hepi dei

aListers

• Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • aListers#4598
    • Steam
    • My Newgrounds
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2020, 02:08:20 PM »
Had a dream that I was following Alice around like a creepy stalker. She was shopping, changing clothes and age as she did, and stuff then eventually went into an onsen or bathhouse like place with lots of other Touhou characters. She was there to talk to people rather than use the onsen though. My gaze remained fixed on her as I grumbled about how much I miss her. Eventually I went right behind her to grumble about it directly to her.

Yeah, I'm not over her yet. At this point I'll creep her out further, my own actions aren't helping. Rereading this I should probably mention that Alice stayed fully clothed during this whole dream - there was nothing lewd about any of my actions.

Now I've had a dream that lockdown finished and I was told to go outside and look at the sky. For a brief moment that sky turned a deep purple and then a trailer for the next Touhou fighting game played in the sky. I quickly tried to take a picture of it with my phone. It mostly displayed Reimu, Marisa and Yukari. The portraits were drawn by Moe harukawa. I unfortunatley can't remember the plot
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 06:51:51 AM by aListers »

Goomba98

• The Kinda Chestnut-Looking Guy
  • In the process of getting a new lease on life.
    • TheGoomba98#9202
    • Steam
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2020, 10:40:54 PM »
A few nights ago, I had a dream where I saw some Touhou characters mentioned by name. I don't remember the details, but the relevant part was when I was in a weird-looking classroom and my teacher was giving a presentation about a weird website she didn't trust. She said something about how the website got their facts wrong about Sakuya and Akyuu. She clicked on the link about Sakuya, and I saw a weird animation of text that actually had nothing to do with Touhou. Still in the dream, I tried looking up the website on my phone, which I had some trouble with because I seem to lose a lot of dexterity in dreams, but I managed. On the mobile version of the website, there were a lot of links with circular thumbnails to a lot of weird topics that also had nothing to do with Touhou. I tried clicking on one that showed what looked like a version of the Superball Flower from Super Mario Land made out of hair, and I saw a video where someone was playing with the flower and it ended up growing a few extra "heads", like the Copy Flower from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. I don't remember what happened in the dream after that.

In various other dreams, I've been in school buildings where the art teachers hang their students' work outside their classrooms, and in a few of these dreams I see kids' drawings of Touhou characters.

I actually think my dreams, including the non-Touhou related ones, are really interesting and are nothing like anything I could imagine while awake, so part of me is thinking I should keep a dream diary of some sort, while another part of me is wishing someone could invent a dream-recording machine. Because of how interesting my dreams are, Doremy Sweet has become one of my more-liked characters in Touhou. (Maybe I should try meeting up with her in my dreams...)

Scrungus

• YouTube
    • Scrungus#6811
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 04:44:05 PM »
Now I've had a dream that lockdown finished and I was told to go outside and look at the sky. For a brief moment that sky turned a deep purple and then a trailer for the next Touhou fighting game played in the sky. I quickly tried to take a picture of it with my phone. It mostly displayed Reimu, Marisa and Yukari. The portraits were drawn by Moe harukawa. I unfortunatley can't remember the plot

I've had a lot of these kinds of dreams in general. Where I'm experiencing some part of a story or franchise that doesn't really exist. I'll just mention the Touhou related one though. After I started reading Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red I started having dreams involving Aya every night. They would basically be like new articles to the book that don't exist and I would be experiencing them as they're happening while still reading them. I don't really remember the details of what was in these articles unfortunately, it was probably all nonsense anyways.

red770

• Low Key High Operative
  • "Can it run Doom?" is still a relevant question
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2020, 10:55:48 PM »
I had one some time ago where Alice was correcting me on the correct pronunciation of the letter E with a grave accent for French. (this è or È if you're wondering) She went into specifics on how to correctly pronounce it and seemed pretty pissed off and passionate at the same time on correcting me for this type of grammar, probably stems from the fact that where I live is a bilingual country where the second official language of the country is French. It was so detailed to the tee that she taught me that it's pronounced as if you were saying "ayy" or "eh" rather than a hard E sound.

When I woke up I looked it up on the internet to confirm if she was right. http://nazr.in/1geG. she was right

red770

• Low Key High Operative
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 04:41:08 PM »
I had 2 I found in my journal.

In the first one I saw multiple mob caps on three people (myself included), and they happened to be Yukari's cap. I knew she was there, and I also knew she was trying to brainwash the people wearing the hats that apparently belonged to her. The brainwashing started and a number would appear above their head, along with a mixture of colours indicating a successful brainwash. It started, and the first guy that broke the number 101 appeared and turned into a golden Yukari. The second guy got 200 and a random colour, then it came to me as the number 304 appeared before my eyes. I heard her voice as she said, "Oh my, you have a strong will-power... let's see about that."

The second dream I saw (in order) Marisa, Reimu, Suika, and Yuugi. The exact details were very hazy, so I assumed that my dream self was very drunk for some reason(?). Somehow those 4 got mad at me (probably for drinking the rest of the booze) and it ended up in a full-blown 4 - 1 fist fight. I believe they won, because the last thing I remembered was being pinned down by Suika as Yuugi punched me in the gut. When I woke up I vomited everything I ate yesterday. (that's what's written down believe it or not)

aListers

• Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • aListers#4598
    • Steam
    • My Newgrounds
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2020, 07:22:05 AM »
Had another Touhou dream. I was at Reitaisai or some kind of convention and got told by somebody that Kosuzu was here. Kosuzu was apparently spending her time making stories out of pictures that people gave her. I was surprised to see her there. Afterwards, I saw Akyuu with several Touhou characters around her. She decided to play a game with us. She gave out some sheets for some of us and I destributed half of them. The players included me, Yukari, Ran, Remilia, Flandre and Reimu - several others too but I can't remember them. One of the sheets had 3 shields on it so I immediately started colouring it in with colours from my coat of arms. There weren't actually enough sheets for us all and I think that Flandre and Remilia weren't meant to play. They gave their sheets to Yukari and Ran. I also had to explain that the sheets weren't originally coloured in. Eventually we started playing and it was a game of deception where 1 or 2 people were lying and we had to figure out which one. Afterwards Akyuu lead us to a room which contained trials for eternal life. If you failed you died though. I was about to go in but I had issues with the idea of dying for eternal life. I just didn't care about eternal life. I wanted a long life - not an eternal one. We had nooses tied round our necks for going in. I had a small amount of time trying to talk Reimu out of it but she wasn't having it and went into the room. I took my noose off and went back to Akyuu. Akyuu claimed that I was one of only 2 or 3 people she had ever played that game with who had seen through her deception. I didn't actually remember this event she mentioned and I assume it was because I didn't actually ser through it - I was just disgusted enough that I cut it off half way through.

Had a dream that there were 2 wrestling factions. One managed by Watame Tsunomaki from Hololive and one managed by the Watatsuki's. Both were in a rivalry for the tag team championship. Be The plotline was odd and involved one of those claw games where you win prizes
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 07:11:59 AM by aListers »

aListers

• Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • aListers#4598
    • Steam
    • My Newgrounds
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2021, 07:19:32 AM »
Had a dream about Flandre and the scarlet devil mansion. It was set in a new Touhou official manga about an outsider who found himself in Gensokyo - a part that I ended up playing. The core of the story was about somebody befriending Flandre Scarlet and trying to get her to open up. Flandre was quite resistant to the idea. The attempt was to get Flandre out of the mansion - something that was met by violence. She would come out but she'd be very aggressive. Every time I'd go to the scarlet devil mansion I'd get chased off by Meiling or Patchouli - making the idea of getting Flandre out more necessary. Eventually this came to a scene in an old train. The window had been smashed to get my attention. Flandre lead me to the last carriage in the train where Remilia was. Remilia proceeded to complain that they had always followed the rules of Gensokyo and didn't want to be bothered. I noticed that she was bleeding profusely from the shin as she said this though. I brought this to her attention but she dismissed it. I insisted I treat her as I had treated Flandre before. She eventually let me and I put some tissue over the wound. I applied pressure and told her to do the same - realising that I had left my first aid kit behind. My priority was to bring her back to the SDM. I asked her if Patchouli would fire at me immediately if I went inside. She said "oh no, she'd never do that!" "I've seen her threaten to" I replied. "Oh yeah, you'll get tons of threats" she responded in a somewhat friendly way. Eventually it was our stop and I picked up Remilia and carried her to the mansion. I noticed that everybody was wearing a christan cross around their neck - which confused me because the place was owned by vampires. I decided not to ask about that. When we got to the door, Flandre went to get it - then in front of my eyes she shape shifted into Rumia. I asked her about it and she simply replied "I've always been Rumia." Eventually we passed a mirror and I used it to show her true form. It turns out that it wasn't Flandre all along - it was a doppelganger. The doppelganger proceeded to have an identity crisis. I knelt down and explained to them that they could be whatever they wanted to be. They would ask me if certain parts of their identity would be ok and I'd comfort them about it. I helped them look more human and he (as he'd settled on being male) decided in the end that he wanted to leave Gensokyo and live life as a normal human. I comforted them about that too. In the end they left and with that the line "and now my last connection to Gensokyo is gone" which meant that it was time for the character to leave Gensokyo too. Before I left, I turned to Remilia and asked "You'll remember me, won't you?" To which she was shocked and ran off flustered. In the end Meiling came and chased me out of the SDM. The last scene zoomed in on Patchouli who was watching from the balcony. She simply smiled and went to sleep. After that I was reminisced on the journey. I looked to the sky and saluted from the skies of Scotland Gensokyo - the land I love so much.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 07:31:16 AM by aListers »

alma

• Shrine Lurker
  • YEEEEEEEAAAAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET'S GOOOOOOOOO
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2021, 03:22:55 PM »
Haven't had any recently, but I did have a few when I was first getting into the series. Most of them were pretty normal dreams where Touhou characters would just kinda be there on the side not really interacting, but I have two I remember vaguely.

The first one was where I was Reimu and flying across a weird fusion of my city block and Gensokyo for seemingly an eternity before stumbling upon Marisa and the supposed real Reimu. An argument just barely breaks out between who was the real Reimu before I hear my alarm and wake up. I believe I was trying to explain I wasn't the real Reimu and am some sort of accidental imposter.

The second was where I was myself walking around Gensokyo with my own special ability to manipulate hostility to prevent being attacked by anyone. I happen upon the Scarlet Devil Mansion and talk to Meiling about... something. I remember conversing vividly but none of the content of the conversation if that makes sense. I walk into the Mansion and it is incredibly warped and twisted, so much so that I actually acknowledged it in the dream, but never really thought much of it and assumed youkai lived abstractly or something. I ask Sakuya if I could see her mistress and she say something along the lines of "No, please leave" and I go up the stairs looking for Remilia anyways. I find Remilia sitting on a grandiose throne before my vision goes red and my dream ends. There was a lot more in between stuff I don't remember like what happened during the search and I think I went to the library at some point?

Honestly could use that ability from the second dream these days. My dreams have become so violent now that I'm older.
Why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food?

aListers

• Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • aListers#4598
    • Steam
    • My Newgrounds
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2021, 08:24:34 AM »
Had a dream again today. Struggling to remember it because I had stuff to do when I woke up. I remember being driven to the Hakurei Shrine and dreading it for some reason. I think I was being fired or something. Either way, we arrived there and we went into a large building behind the main shrine that was in slight disrepair. Apparently this was the room that Reimu was born in. Yukari was in the room and I ended up discussing how it was in better condition than I expected - considering it hadn't been used for years. Eventually we started discussing how the Youkai run their little societies within Gensokyo - as well as theory crafting how they could be run. I remember Yukari bringing up the idea of what would happen in a Youkai group tried to run a communist commune and I ended up theorising how I think things would be distributed. At one point we discussed the idea of how a corporatist society would work in Gensokyo and I just said "Probably similar to how the Kappa already run themselves; and I say that as a friend of Nitori." To which she replied "yeah, yeah, I know"

red770

• Low Key High Operative
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2021, 04:12:47 PM »
This one happened a couple nights ago. The only thing I remember is seeing Reimu. She turned to me, looked me dead in the eye with an annoyed scowl on her face and said,
"You're lucky you even get to see me."
I also saw Suika at one point, but can't remember anything beyond that.

Goomba98

• TheGoomba98#9202
    • Steam
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2021, 10:19:47 PM »
I had this dream some time ago, but I keep not wanting to post about it for some reason. Something that might've influenced this dream is that, the night before, I was having some fun slowing down Touhou songs in Audacity to turn them into ambient horror-sounding tracks.

As for the dream itself, the Touhou-related part was when I found that some weird edutainment-horror game (by which I mean an actual edutainment game with a horror theme, not horror disguised as edutainment like Baldi's Basics) was involved in an alternate reality game. One of the music tracks in said edutainment-horror game seems to be a bunch of creepy droning noises at first, but by speeding it up, it was revealed to be a vocal remix of Futatsuiwa from Sado sung by Mamizou, which ended with her asking Akyuu a question, and Akyuu responded in kind, which was probably involved in the ARG. Unfortunately, I don't remember the question or the answer - I'm kinda hoping one of my future dreams returns to this imaginary ARG so I can end up remembering.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 09:23:06 PM by Goomba98 »

aListers

• Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • aListers#4598
    • Steam
    • My Newgrounds
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2021, 09:26:30 PM »
Had a dream last night that after running away, my body started falling apart. My ribs had cracked and were poking out my skin and my molars had cracked off and turned to dust in my mouth. People around me told me to get it looked at but I decided that at this point my quality of life had degraded to the point it wasn't worth continuing. Instead I went to Byakuren Hijiri and asked her to help me on the way to enlightenment in any way she can before I die. Somebody disguised as Mayumi showed up so me and Byakuren pointed out flaws in her disguise. Mostly untucked bits of clothing that weren't acceptable by military standards. I woke up before discovering who she really was or what she wanted

OkuuFallout

• Master of Molecul- I mean atoms. Master of Atoms
    • Twitter
    • 東方偽現実 〜 Cruelty of Verisimilar Existence - An in-progress Yukari fanfiction
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2021, 03:35:06 PM »
I had a dream recently with Koishi in it. The details are kind of foggy, but I do remember that there were several of those "friends" in dreams that you don't know at all in real life. At some point, Koishi "appeared", and by that I mean only I could see her (probably hiding herself from others through subconsciousness manipulation). She was pretty attached to me and happy the whole time. There was some sort of tension between one of those random people and me, but I don't remember what it was. Regardless, Koishi was still with me.
Oh yeah, I forgot! This all took place at my grandmother's house! It is a mobile home.

aListers

• Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • aListers#4598
    • Steam
    • My Newgrounds
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2022, 05:37:35 PM »
Had a dream that in Phantasmagoria of Flower View there was a small map of Gensokyo. It was only the area near the Hakurei Shrine and it was fully interactive. You could explore it with Reimu or Marisa. Around back there was the forest of magic and a small garden. For some reason Reimu was growing chips. I also saw smaller continuity nods as certain roads would later lead to the animal realm. There was also a graveyard, a church and another building I can't remember.

SeroVich

• Youkai Hunter Maniac
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2022, 03:53:37 PM »
When I was having my episodic dreams, I have one dream where I was in the dark city with little light and I saw Sumireiko Usami standing and looked behind me, then I had another episodic dream. Yes, that was it, that was the dream.  :meiling:
"Thou art a genius." - Tomo Takino, Chapter 1; Page 38

aListers

• Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • aListers#4598
    • Steam
    • My Newgrounds
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2022, 09:56:29 AM »
had a dream that a group of powerful vampires (I think they were vampires) entered Gensokyo and started causing trouble. The usual gang tried to stop them but it turned out these ones needed a ritual to stop them. Reimu ignored that though and attempted to seal them with brute force. When she did that, the leader reversed the seal and it hit Reimu -sealing her powers instead. After that, I started searching for the items needed for the ritual when it turned out that Alice Margatroid had joined them. I tried to talk her out of it but the fact that she had dumped me lingered through the conversation and stopped her from considering anything I said. I was really apologetic about it and always hoped I would be forgiven at least and maybe she would take me back. I went through exploring life doing whatever I saw that looked fun but Alice always lingered in my mind. Even by my grave she didn't.

Suspicious person

• Just a fun loving kind of person
  • ... but what is fun ?
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2022, 04:07:02 PM »
Had a weird ass fever dream a few days ago

I don't remember it all, but basically the goat actor that was playing Toutetsu died, that trended on twitter and even got covered on national news by Voiceoverpete in bright green briefs. The company behind Touhou then announced that they were gonna write off Toutetsu somehow, since they can't find a goat that's as talented as the one before but also to honor its legacy, and lots of arguing happened on twitter. Then there were waves of tweets that agreed with the decision, then waves of tweets that disagreed with the decision, then waves of tweet that agreed with the decision, then waves of tweet that disagreed with the decision, then waves of tweets that agreed then disagreed then agreed and disagreed and so on an so forth ...

Nothing much to glean from fever dreams, but hot damn twitter still had to be twitter even in the corner of my mind ...

aListers

• Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • aListers#4598
    • Steam
    • My Newgrounds
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2022, 02:18:23 AM »
Had a dream today that I had been left to take care of Flandre for a bit and that meant bringing her to the outside world for a bit.  Of course, she was mostly meant to stay at my house. I introduced her to my friends and stuff and that she would be staying for a little bit. Eventually I noticed sombody was specifically spying on her so I ended up running off with her to protect her. Eventually that lead to me getting a boat to one of the islands off the coast along with a friend. We then found ourselves going town to town on the island with other people joining our party - each running from a different problem. I had to keep a close eye on Flandre for the whole trip as she didn't really know what a car was on the dangerous country roads so I'd have to hold her in place while it drove past. Eventually after a while of running through forests, roads and fields we eventually came to a major town in while a royal event was going on. In order for us to progress we had to climb up the walls of an old church. Unfortunately, days in the desert on the road had left me with a great thirst so my legs gave out and I was unable to continue. I left Flandre in the care of my companions and laid there nostalgic about the trip while I was slowly dying of thirst.

red770

• Low Key High Operative
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Steam
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2022, 11:10:15 PM »
Had this one about a couple months ago. I was in some sort of place that resembled a school or college. I was walking around a bit before I spotted Yukari sitting at desk/table busy writing inside a notebook or journal. When I walked into her periphery she looked up at me, looked into my eyes and smiled as she started talking to me. I couldn't remember what we were talking about or why she even took notice of me at all. The last thing that stood out to me from that dream were the I-ching symbols on her dress. I think Yukari was the one to point them out to me in the first place, but it was water over fire or the opposite that she probably made me remember from waking up.

aListers

• Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • aListers#4598
    • Steam
    • My Newgrounds
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2022, 07:35:23 PM »
Met Alice again in my dreams. She stumbled into the room drunk so I comforted her. I may not be in a relationship with her anymore but I thought it was part of Highland hospitality and only polite to make sure she was safe and comfortable. At some point she told me to close my eyes and open my mouth. She proceeded to kiss me and throw up in my mouth. She left while I was cleaning my mouth up. I think she did that deliberately. Maybe I've been watching too much chainsaw man.

Vance_croowa_08

• The entity living in your walls
  • Yo! How u doin' ?
    • vance_croowa08
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2023, 01:51:09 AM »
Alright so i had two weird dreams this week:

-the first one starts with me being in some sort of white room with a painting on the wall,then my dad shows me some manga strips with touhou characters in them.then it cuts to a fan art depicting various characters having a party at reimu's shrine(the only ones i remember are Mokou,Koishi and Reimu)then the dream cuts again,this time to me coloring a world map with a purple and an orange marker

-the second dream starts with me wandering inside someone's house(my vision was kinda blurry so i couldn't exactly figure out where i was going)with an irritated voice telling me about cirno being in DDC and how she was a "punching bag", then it cuts to a drawing depicting a chibi marisa punching cirno for no reason.it cuts again to me going to my bedroom and checking my phone

I should stop doing drugs...
"Your signature cannot span more than 5 lines"

Literally 1984

aListers

• Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • aListers#4598
    • Steam
    • My Newgrounds
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2023, 03:41:46 AM »
I had a dream where I was in a mine cart with Yukari and members of UNIT (an organisation from Doctor Who) and we were trying to defeat a Thanos like character. Yukari was apparently involved in some peace agreements previously so she was called in to help. UNIT had a facility in which it housed several psychic humans that had proven themselves a danger. Thanos was going to break them out as part of the damage he was to cause. Talking to one person in the cart about a follower of Thanos who was actually a really good person that had been tricked, we got into a conversation about somthing Yukari did in the past and the fact that she was a little bit more emotionally sensitive than she likes to show. I said "that's why I love you" which clearly embarassed me and her a bit because it works if I'm talking about her as a character but it got awkward because she was actually there. I tried to unspill my spaghetti but I don't think anybody bought it. I also talked to her about one dangerous member who was a villain from the show "Heroes" who had the ability to control minds. Me and Yukari agreed that he could not be let out. Eventually we arrived and interrogated a doll. The doll had minor mind control capabilities so we had to test that we were still in our right minds by yoyoing. Eventually this started a party which ended with us all singing and dancing to bad apple

doki66

• On the meat bone...
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2023, 04:45:55 AM »
I'm unsure if it qualifies, since only names are mentioned and the interaction is brief, but I had to share this somewhere.

I can’t remember exactly how I got in, but I knew I took a plane to Portugal. I wasn’t told this by anyone, but some part of me just KNEW that’s how I got there.
I remember being in an giant yellow ballroom with tables and chairs everywhere and a set of large wooden doors from the outside.
Some of my friends and my brother was there, and we all had an electronic of some kind. My brother had a Nintendo DS, and I had a smartphone. On my phone was a news article about some game company (I think it was called 3D5) getting into a scandal after stealing players personal info.
We were all “led” by a kid with short blonde hair who I never caught the name of. He warned us that, since it was night, the two maids “Momiji and Aya” will viciously attack us if they see us out of bed. I made note of it.
Some time passed and I tried to talk with the others but it wasn’t super coherent, so I just sat in a big soft recliner until I noticed the doors were slightly ajar.
I got up from my seat and approached the doors, and on the other side was complete darkness, say for a tiny bit of wooden floor I floor see from the light of the ballroom. Unfortunately, the doors were difficult to close and kept swerving around everywhere.

Suddenly, I heard a really loud screech/scream from the darkness. The blonde kid then pushed me aside and slammed the doors shut with ease. After that, there was a lot of banging and slamming on the other side of the doors, along with weird hissing and growling noises that sounded like a rabid animal. Whatever was out there, it really wanted to get in.
It eventually stopped and we went along with our business. I then assumed that whatever was out there and tried to get in were the two maids he talked about, Momiji and Aya.
I lied down on my stomach near the wall and stared at the phone. There wasn’t anything on it, really.
Suddenly, I heard the muffled sound of a door opening and keys jingling from a different room in the building. A voice with a thick Portuguese accent said “Gargamados! I’m back!”. I didn’t hear the door being shut behind them.
Then, I heard dainty little footsteps from outside the ballroom we were in. I noticed that the door was slightly ajar again, but to a lesser degree this time. The footsteps approached the door, and they closed it from the outside.

This is when I woke up. No, this was not lucid; my mind made this up on its own. And no, I do not know what "gargamados" means.
By pressing down a special key, it plays a little melody!

SeroVich

• Youkai Hunter Maniac
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2023, 01:58:09 PM »
It has been a long time since I've said anything about Touhou dreams eh? Well, here goes nothing...

I don't remember exactly what happened, but I remember that Marisa was flying in the forest that have pink and teal-ish(?) color. It has a twisted trunk tree that goes on horizontally, like a wall or something. I remember mostly that Marisa going in the middle, which is where the horizontal twisted trunk tree is located. I think that's what remember...
"Thou art a genius." - Tomo Takino, Chapter 1; Page 38

Dreamy-Eyed Yuuritsu

• 妖怪羊は幻想郷の夢を見るか?
    • YouTube
    • yuuritsu_yumegane
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2023, 07:29:27 AM »
In one dream, I saw Reimu and Marisa sitting in tanks travelling down a countryside road.
I may have been playing too much Call of Duty at that point.

Goomba98

• TheGoomba98#9202
    • Steam
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2023, 01:55:58 PM »
I had a dream with a small Touhou-related scene last night, but the only things I remember were that I saw two female friends in a school cafeteria wearing shirts that had big crowd-style scenes of Touhou girls on them, and something lead to one of the friends doing a presentation that involved a Walfas-styled professor version of Cirno that had three names, with Cirno only being her surname. (Now that I think about it, that second part may have been influenced by a medicine fellowship-related job I've been doing for my father.)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 01:22:17 AM by Goomba98 »

aListers

• Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
    • aListers#4598
    • Steam
    • My Newgrounds
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2023, 06:31:20 PM »
Had a dream that an incident was happening in my house. It was haunted and Reimu eventually came over and after a while we decided to disguise myself as Yukari and go downstairs. It turned out that the reason my house was haunted was that it was an interdimensional portal and different Reimus started coming through the door and introducing themselves. After a while we had several thousand Reimus all with slight differences trying to solve the incident. Seeing this, we decided to try and sort the Reimus so I could figure out which one was ours. This included making ramen and performing festivals. I narrowed it down to about 7 possibilities and I was fairly sure which one was ours by looks as 1 was an inchling, 1 was a priest instead of a shrine maiden and others had similar differences. I also had interesting conversations with some about several Gensokyan citizens that hadn't appeared in our canon. Had to speak to several in Japanese which I'm still learning but I often use languages I'm learning in dreams with varying results.  Others would understand English.