Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
81
Rumia's Party Games / Re: A Curious Exchange
« Last post by Tom on November 29, 2021, 06:10:22 AM »
> Also this Gensokyo place where have we heard it before?
82
Rumia's Party Games / Re: A Curious Exchange
« Last post by Tom on November 29, 2021, 06:07:17 AM »
> Look at the shopkeeper
> "Is there any alternative you could offer to what miss Rumia proposes about staying at this village?"
83
Rumia's Party Games / Re: A Curious Exchange
« Last post by Neovereign on November 29, 2021, 06:04:42 AM »
// Purely informative post no actions/time pass required> Who is saying this?  The shopkeeper or this Rumia person?
> Rumia
>_
84
Rumia's Party Games / Re: A Curious Exchange
« Last post by Tom on November 29, 2021, 05:47:33 AM »
// Purely informative post no actions/time pass required
> "The human village, obviously. You're an outsider to Gensokyo though. Youkai like me will eat you if you don't end up staying there."
> Who is saying this?  The shopkeeper or this Rumia person?
85
Rumia's Party Games / Re: A Curious Exchange
« Last post by Neovereign on November 29, 2021, 05:45:17 AM »
>"Does human meat taste like pork?"

>"Do the people in that village also practice cannibalism?"
// Interesting quest!  Mind if I join in?
> So they want us to market their shop and find customers? Doesn't sound too difficult!
> "Where would I find the closest settlement with people interested in trade?"
//Of course more can join. Who said it was a quest?
> "It depends on the person. And I doubt any of the villagers get eaten. I'm not one of them." The girl puts a hand to her chin.
> "The human village, obviously. You're an outsider to Gensokyo though. Youkai like me will eat you if you don't end up staying there."
> The word, no, the place, sounds familiar.
>_
86
Rumia's Party Games / Re: A Curious Exchange
« Last post by Tom on November 28, 2021, 10:34:05 PM »
// Interesting quest!  Mind if I join in?
> So they want us to market their shop and find customers? Doesn't sound too difficult!
> "Where would I find the closest settlement with people interested in trade?"
87
Rumia's Party Games / Re: A Curious Exchange
« Last post by Philosopher on November 28, 2021, 10:16:10 PM »
>"Does human meat taste like pork?"

>"Do the people in that village also practice cannibalism?"
88
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Alice Quest - The Seven Colored Puppeter's Week
« Last post by It's Purvis! on November 28, 2021, 09:37:34 PM »
>Smile to Meiling: "I am sure even from here, you'll have an excellent view at your size, dear. But do get close as you can~"
>Fly after Sanae, take this time to get used to moving our new mass around.
89
Rumia's Party Games / Re: An Out of Context Incident
« Last post by Philosopher on November 27, 2021, 04:57:29 AM »
>The larger fairy looks older than your current form, her wings are too small, and she has very curly black hair.  She could be in her early adolescence.
>A necklace adorns the fairy's neck and she has earrings unlike the fairies you've seen since waking up.

>The maid nods and walks after you.
>"You have to work here awhile before you hear about it.  So, the fairy was nameless and ran into an outsider."

>The fairy raises a hand, "It didn't go the way anyone would expect.  Seeing the outsider got her curious and the two talked, but eventually the fairy got jealous and killed the outsider before stealing the outsider's name: May."

>She shakes her head, "Disgusting, but not the worst."

>"She came. . ." The maid's face turned red while her body shook. "She came here and practiced martial arts with Meiling.  That fairy started to call herself Mayling!" From the fairy's mouth came a grinding noise of teeth.
90
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Seija Quest 2
« Last post by Branneg Xy on November 26, 2021, 10:44:45 PM »
> You fly towards Shinmyoumaru, while avoiding stray bullets
> Mima manages to wrestle the staff away from Youmu by stunning her with a powerful flash spell
> She then whacks Sakuya with it once before starting what looks like a spell card
> You fly towards Mima and meet up with Seija halfway there
> Yuuka notices the occasional bullets and exclaims "Don't be a pest!" while rudely pointing at you!
> Mima's spell card begins with several streams of bullets, primarily aimed at Younu and Patchouli, with occasional bullets headed your or Sakuya's way.  You manage to reflect all of them back, scoring a surprise hit on Mima!

//Sorry ! I have waited toolong for Returning /New Players(Always Welcome) ... there have also been the HIgh Priority about Helping&Supporting Home/Family/Related too monv,so ; moreover I also have somehow missed the Last Update while still "Foruming" //

// So !  :bigpower: Big Wait->Bigger Compensation->Bigger Posting  :bigpower: {Thank GOD it may eventually be edited-simplified later on}//
 
BOTH
> Observe and adapt to.Mima's Spellcard ,while fire some Counterattacking Lasers ,adapt according to Patterns+ Density+Rush Speed ...

> ...Ah! To gain a bit more Upper-Hand and Experience since Marisa said :" she still consider  Mima to be her Mentor as Magician... so Mimait has to have Degrees of Similarities  ....what can we note of Somehow Aike in Style,Bullet Types , Shoot&Move Movements or...?

> AVAILABLE SPELL CARD LIST : which seem More Fitting current setting  and prior analyses considered ..?

> About  Distance and Ranges : in which manner  the 5 Us distanced from Mima ?
Short-Range (Youmu then Patcboulj) , Mid-Short  (Sakuya)and Middle ( Seija then Shinmyoumaru) ?

> Which 1 is the Closest to Us ,which 1 i is the Most Harried between Youmu and Patchouli   "  (DIFFERENT FRONT & PERSON EACH for SEIJIA and SHINMYOUMARU ) ...

> ...  Support with Higher Priority  - BY RELIEVING W/LASERS+BULLET RINGS+ OWN STREAMING MOBILITY - the 1 Both Closest and Most Harried.

SHINMYOUMARU

> For Yuuka's Outburst... Do not be Offended or Rattled by it,it is Half-Understandable,but still Give the Good Gift of an Example of Patience and Temperance; Virtues even among Tight Situations,and especially caught within them.

> 1Firstly Perform/Mediate the "BOTH  COMMANDS".

> Synchronize better with Seijia ,Bbalance with the Others ,Lasering and Ring-Bullets before the Eventual Spellcards ."

> While Observiing&Dodging  Mima'sBullet Streams Keep Parry-Deflecting some at her ,staying alert Not To Sacrifice safe Positioning Focus and Mobility in Parry&Deflect...

// Oh Yes...Whenever it is safe  for a fast-checking outside the "3-Duels in 1 ", we should be call out to the checking on the "Still Present Side-Liners" Sanae but also Rinnosuke  for some Actual Contribution (even "just" out-of-the-fray advices ) //
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10