Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
41
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Neo Quest
« Last post by Kilgamayan on December 02, 2021, 02:34:39 PM »
> Nod and begin landing.
> While we're looking at her, remotely try to change the shape of Reimu's chest to be a little larger.
42
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Neo Quest
« Last post by Neovereign on December 02, 2021, 02:22:44 PM »
>"That'll be nice.  Do you think the doll will garner her interest?"

>There goes the opportunity to get relieve the anxiety and stress through combat with the Goliath Doll.
> Are there any reflective surfaces immediately visible?
> Is Reimu looking at us? If not, have a look at her backside, and remotely try to change its shape to be a little larger.
> Reimu nods.

> The trees are not very reflective...
> Yes. You don't have a view of her backside either.
> "We should probably land now. Their homes are just ahead."
>_
43
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Death's Gatekeeper: Elly
« Last post by Tashi on December 02, 2021, 02:20:43 PM »
> "So, now that i aced this test, how about we continue?"

> "Don't get ahead of yourself, now. Real combat will be a different thing."
> Her wings come from seemingly nowhere from under the back of her coat once again.
> "You owe me a new coat."

> _
44
Rumia's Party Games / Re: A Curious Exchange
« Last post by Neovereign on December 02, 2021, 02:20:13 PM »
> Think for a moment about what Rumia could trade...
> "Maybe you could bring her other meats like rabbit, beef or pork and she'll convert them for what you want"

> Afterwards return to talking to the shopkeeper
> "Since you mentioned you'll trade for descriptions, would you be interested in hearing about civilization or technology from where I come from?"
> Assuming we really are in this Gensokyo place we can asume its fairly isolated otherwise we'd surely have heard of cannibals and supernatural abilities
>"How much knowledge of protecting myself and finding more customers could I get for my left eye?"

//Plan odin
// Haha we'd need to trade for an eyepatch after that!  Also depth perception is kind of a necessity to survive in a world full of danmaku, ever played that EoSD 3D game?
> "Or a quart of blood for that matter" // Since it's a renewable resource and likely of more value than an eye since vampires would pay good money for it
> "That sounds fair." Rumia responds.

> "Yes." The... Stand answers.
> They dont give you an amount... You may have to figure this out yourself.

> "Why do you have a body here if you dont need it?" Rumia questions, tugging at the woman at the stand. "Itd be better to just have a sign up."
> The girls thinks for a bit.
> "I'll "trade" you getting this body off your hands in exchange for giving you a sign that explains what you do."
> The youkai is already pulling the maid into a pool of darkness...
>_
45
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Death's Gatekeeper: Elly
« Last post by Neovereign on December 02, 2021, 02:12:13 PM »
> "So, now that i aced this test, how about we continue?"
46
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Death's Gatekeeper: Elly
« Last post by Tashi on December 02, 2021, 10:23:19 AM »
> "Get your head in the right place. I mean thinking of people properly. Aren't you a bit of a selfish lady?"

> "A bit of selfishness is never bad."
> Shrugging her shoulders as she stored her hands in the coat's pockets, the horned woman still displayed a smile, though lessened to be softer and less cheeky.
> "Especially when such is what I am most used to. But, I can up my game. I wouldn't find enjoyable to have some sense of company in a new place if I wasn't trying."

> _
47
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Death's Gatekeeper: Elly
« Last post by Neovereign on December 02, 2021, 06:35:44 AM »
> "Get your head in the right place. I mean thinking of people properly. Aren't you a bit of a selfish lady?"
48
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Minor Existence Quest
« Last post by Philosopher on December 02, 2021, 03:23:50 AM »
>"I'd feel bad if someone took it."

>Return back to the group
49
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Another
« Last post by Branneg Xy on December 01, 2021, 11:31:34 PM »
> "Actually, from what I can tell, That's part of your previous thought. That darkness was a fairy who i believe has abilities with darkness? They are like aspects of nature, so it would make the most sense... The situation with your darkness there only made things better for her, but it looks like she'll stick to X now. As for the rest of the mountain, X had enlisted the Moriya Shrine Maiden not too long ago for something with Sakuya. It shouldn't be your business, but isn't Reimu better at things with other gods? X, or at least Sakuya, might be in your debt if you can help them with it. but its up to you. They'll probably get it in time, maybe. I don't know what's up with the maid completely either, though."
> "I'm not sure if there's others that could help that sort of situation..."
>_

> "Recently,there has been a Lesser Incident  originating from within the Eientei mansion and extending to nearly all the Bamboo Forest of the Lost... on a bedt of gratitude to Reimu for my unsealing,I took part in the participation of resolving it on her behalf ...up to the point I could be of assistance...

>...Is Sakuya's Issue perhaps related to that,to her Deeper Involvement in the Resolution there within the Eientei grounds... ?

>... If I recall correctly... among the only ones among us and with us who were able to  venture there to assist...there were Daiyousei and the Female Shingyouku...there they found Sakuya  already hard at work ...even straining herself in "the last phase" of Resolving The Incident which was Trapping herself,the whole Eientei alongside the Forest...

50
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Mix-up quest
« Last post by Branneg Xy on December 01, 2021, 08:31:22 PM »
  :ltotal::faith:
>You are Reimu Hakurei, an ordinary shrine maiden of the Hakurei shrine.
>One day, your friend Marisa comes over with a new discovery/invention. The device she holds has never been seen nor used before. It's like a glass cube with mirrors on all 6 sides. The mirrors function strangely, reflecting what it sees on one mirror onto all other mirrors.
>"What do you think it does?" Marisa says.
>"I don't know, maybe we could get Gensokyo's experts to help us out? Like Nitori and Yukari?"
>"Great idea! I'll let them know." Marisa says as she hops on her broomstick and flies away with the device, getting smaller every second.
 ----------------------------------------------------------
>Some time has passed, maybe an hour, maybe a minute. But you see Marisa flying back, device in hand. You greet her as she arrives.
>"So, is anyone coming?"
>"Of course!" a voice behind you says. It's Yukari, Nitori, Patchouli, and Aya.
>"So, what should we do with this mysterious cube?"
>"Maybe we could smash it?" Aya suggests.
>"This is once in a lifetime! No one has seen this cube before. Why would we do that?" Marisa says with a raised voice.
>"I don't know, it would be interesting to write about? We've had nothing but the count of money Moriya Shrine gets on our pages, and the amount of trouble Chen is causing. It would be a change!" Aya says.
>"Calm down, guys. What if we each take a side of the cube? And by that I mean we each somehow put our reflection on each face of the cube." Yukari pitches in.
>"Okay, here goes nothing..."
>You all stand by the cube. Marisa is hovering over the cube, and Nitori is laying under the cube. After a moment, the reflections start merging together, and the cube slowly starts spinning.
>"Uhhh, I have a bad feeling..."
>"Come on, we'll protect you!" Marisa says.
>The cube starts spinning faster now. Faster, faster, until it turns into a glowing white, shrinks, and explodes. You are all blinded by the light.
>"Ughhh... what was that?"
>"I don't know. I guess I'll bring more people over!" Aya says. She's about to lift off and fly, but can't. So she forcefully pushes off, the way most people that can fly do if they're stuck. Instead of being lifted up, she collapses and starts having an asthma attack.
>"Quick! Someone get Eirin!" Nitori yells, panicked.
>"I'll go!" Yukari says. She's about to make a gap over to the Bamboo Forest, only to instead fly in the sky at an extremely fast speed.
>You all stare at each other in shock. Your abilities have been switched around with who knows who!

> Even with her "ability swithed"is  Yukari still flying in the right direction to Eientei ?

> Go to Aya,support her and let her lay down on the ground in a way she has less difficulties breathing...

>...can we procure from the vicinity,or have at our disposal, some home remedies for ashma attacks,breathing problems and such?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10