Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
21
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Murasa Quest Continues 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Branneg Xy on February 25, 2021, 10:02:34 PM »
>Sakuya shrugs. "Who can tell? She went off in a gap to investigate something."

>"What?" says Sakuya.

>_

> " Forgive me for being misleading for I am still coming to terms on how to describe that Those Trees - point to That Tree nearby Sakuya - are rather Tree - or rather seemingly...Tree-Turned Entities... they have formed Over There - make a ring-shaped hand sign and point it Eastward- some manner of Ring-Circle Tree-Made Passage or Gateway leading Somewhere... Ominously Important.p ,as both I and Stargazer have felt at the time "

> " I might be wrong on my intuition and I am still in the dark about The Good Discoveries by you&Yukari but..."

>" ...Are not this stop-by under-canopy nearby 1 of Those Tree and that Yukari "Gap-Away" Investigation happening and looking to have just some of the right common key points in common ?"
22
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Last post by Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 08:41:07 PM »
//Maybe Phil can think of something?
//In the meantime I thought of something else, unfortunately it's not Hakurei body.

Prime:
>After creating Scout, frown.
>"Well if one thing's clear about those two, it's that they don't seem to like me very much... i can tell its going to be 'fun' working with them if they end up coming here..."
23
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Last post by Tom on February 25, 2021, 05:21:47 PM »
// Thats why I added a minute of realization so they'd be gone by the time we said it
// That said I'm fine with skipping it but we gotta go something other than just frown? That won't really advance the plot
24
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Last post by Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 03:59:13 PM »
// Hmm little cowardly Rumia becoming braver? Sounds like character development to me!

> Hakurei
> After minute of realization (or when they're gone)
>  Fall down and cover our head as if crying "A coward? I'd like to see what you become after being doomed to eternal worthlessness... all I was ever able to do is run..."
> "They must just despise Youkai, they wanted to eliminate your friend the purple lady at a time..."

> Scout
> Dispel as soon as we see her as to not attract attention
>Don't do this.

//I have plans for Scout. Also I don't think we should have Hakurei act that way, the way the line is delivered seems like it might further annoy Reimu to me rather than generate sympathy, and a lower opinion of us from her could be detrimental. Plus they'll probably find some way to twist it or rip into us if we end up saying it in front of them.
25
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Last post by Tom on February 25, 2021, 01:42:02 PM »
// Hmm little cowardly Rumia becoming braver? Sounds like character development to me!

> Hakurei
> After minute of realization (or when they're gone)
>  Fall down and cover our head as if crying "A coward? I'd like to see what you become after being doomed to eternal worthlessness... all I was ever able to do is run..."
> "They must just despise Youkai, they wanted to eliminate your friend the purple lady at a time..."

> Scout
> Dispel as soon as we see her as to not attract attention
26
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Last post by Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 11:30:59 AM »
Prime:
>Discreetly fork another microblob into the ground below us.

New Blob (Codename: Scout):
>Head back to the ruins.
>Check to see if Ruukoto is still there and alright.

Hakurei:
>Frown.

Contingency:
>"Okay, Mr Butterfly, let's both agree not to do that ever again..."
>Allow the insect time to recover before letting it go on its way.
>Did it feel more or less unpleasant transporting a living subject?
27
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Last post by Neovereign on February 25, 2021, 11:14:12 AM »
Hakurei:
>Ponder. Was it really longer than a day?
>Though they could be exaggerating...
>At least be glad that Reimu is at least vouching for us.

Prime:
>"It looks like she really is letting them take her place..."
>Blink
>"...Miss Marisa, this might be a weird question, but how long was there darkness around the shrine?"

Contingency:
>A cat? All the way out here?
>Tail it with a microblob, we can investigate it later
>For now settle for an insect. Those should be plentiful.
>Find a random insect.
>Create two small pools of darkness nearby like we did with the rock and twig experiments earlier.
>Place the bug on one and attempt to move it to the other pool like we did with the rock, using the regurgitation method.
>Does the insect survive the trip? Do we just end up consuming it permanently? Or do we spit out some kind of half digested horror?
Prime:
>"You also mentioned seeing a grown up me.  Have you heard any rumors about it or have any clues as to what happened to it?"

Contingency:
>Try disconnecting our shadow from us.
> You don't feel like it was...
> "Shouldn't you two get going now?" Reimu questions.
> "Alright. But one more thing."
> "Forget it." The horned woman interrupts. "I'm passing the verdict this time. This youkai fails our test. She's either plotting some big plans for the future or not humble enough to even consider accepting being sealed, and she even left her friend in our domain, at our mercy, without a second though. No goodbye, no "I'll be back", no "run away". She didn't even try to fight back to protect or aid her." The woman goes on. "She looked strong inside, but she's just a coward. She's even hiding behind the Hakurei Shrine Maiden as if we wouldn't try something in front of her face. This isn't all of her either, you can feel it, so she's still ready to run again and probably leave even this Miko. I bet-"
> "So are you saying we should just exterminate her now?" The man interrupts.
> "I don't care about if she owes the shrine maiden or if she's under her care. But you'd probably be upset about doing that with little evidence right? So we let her go. We were going to let her go if she was humble enough to agree to be sealed, and we can just get rid of her ourselves if she bothers us too much later, anyways."
> "Then what's the fuss? Is it beca-"
> "Yes. This is the most disappointed I've been in someone since... You!" The horned woman crosses her arms. "But at least you made it up. I want to kill her just for this disappointment!"
> "Then let's get to investigating this forest already." The man ignores her.
> Reimu blinks in silence. Possibly annoyance?

> "Dunno what happened to her. And I told you, didn't I? It was a while. I didn't notice the entire time it happened. Someone else probably does. The shrine isn't my only business in this world either. I got other things I do too." Marisa answers.

> You start to follow the cat with another bit of darkness, instead deciding that an insect deserves to be tested on more than them.
> Well, you hope you don't get cursed for using this butterfly, or cause something terrible to happen on the other side of the world or something.
> You carefully snatch the butterfly up and begin your test, doing your best not to make the trip terrible.
> The butterfly... survives, at least. It doesn't look injured, but it doesn't look like it feels great either.

> You try to separate your shadow...
> But it doesn't work.
>_
28
Sara's Audio-Visual Import-Overflow Retail / Re: EQ on Marshall earbuds not working
« Last post by deice on February 25, 2021, 11:06:14 AM »
EQ stands for equalization, the process of balancing the energy of different frequency bands or in this case adjusting the bass and treble of audio

on the website of marshall headphones it says that there are two EQ settings:
"Use the first EQ setting for warm, bass-heavy sounds. Use EQ II if you prefer your music to be brighter with an emphasis on the mids and highs."
29
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Last post by Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 25, 2021, 10:06:17 AM »
//I think so, but 24hrs unaccounted and Marisa mentioning it earlier, leave me thinking our doppelganger may have damaged our reputation
//In all likelihood she probably got a brief glimpse of us in big form as she was initially coming in before we hastily disguised ourselves.
30
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Last post by Philosopher on February 25, 2021, 09:55:19 AM »
//I think so, but 24hrs unaccounted and Marisa mentioning it earlier, leave me thinking our doppelganger may have damaged our reputation
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10