Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
11
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Last post by Neovereign on Today at 09:24:19 AM »
Hakurei:
>Wince
>"...Ow my ears..."

Prime:
>"And do those people give you death threats? Anyway they're coming. You might want to brace yourself, their method of travel is actually very loud..."
>Prepare ourselves for their arrival.

Scout:
>Approach Ruukoto's ear, attempt to sneak around the owl if we can, but if it spots us just be mindful if it tries anything.
>When we get close enough to whisper into her ear, "Psst. Ruukoto. It's me, Rumia, I came to check on you while they were distracted. Are you alright? They didn't hurt you, did they?"
>>If the owl hasn't detected us yet, add: "Just nod or shake your head to answer. I'm not sure if the bird is yours or theirs so I don't want to take any chances. I'm very sorry for leaving so suddenly like that... I really would've tried to take you with me if I could."
>>If it has, let Ruukoto respond verbally. Again be mindful of the bird.

Contingency:
>Find a nearby flower, offer it to the recovering butterfly.
>What's the cat doing?
Hakurei:
>"Does your intuition say they are going to cause an incident?"

Prime:
>"It's the sealing that worries me."

Contingency:
>Create a shadow
>Wrap ourself in a shadow sphere
>Concentrate on maintaining connection with Contingency
>Try the eat and regurgitate with Contingency and the shadow we created in the first action
>If this would kill or potentially harm the butterfly, set it down somewhere safe first.
>Make a backup blob using a portion of Contingency just in case something goes horribly wrong and we lose the "main" Contingency.
>Stop attempting to eat/regurgitate this body the moment we get a bad feeling or otherwise any indication that this process could go badly.
> Have we ever looked up at the stars and wondered how much darkness is actually out there?
> "Don't you think I would've stopped them if I thought so?"

> "Sometimes." Marisa answers.
> You prepare yourself, as the orb flies towards the two of you.
> And past, into the forest... It doesn't look like it progresses that deeply though...

> You slip by Ruukoto and whisper.
> "They let me go and said I wasn't involved." Ruukoto still speaks.
> The owl seems bothered.
> "And this is... Mine, so to speak... It's a drone. You wouldn't know, so don't worry about it."

> You offer a flower to the butterfly...
> It doesn't respond much to it.
> You try another experiment...
> It seems to work with nothing untoward happening... You don't know why the butterfly got bothered.

> The cat continues on it's path.

//edit: > You have. And also if there's darkness you can't control out there, too.
>_
12
>"I am curious to see what you could bash out for extending them. But for now, I would like to continue as we are; to see if it happens simply through having enough."
13
> " Forgive me for being misleading for I am still coming to terms on how to describe that Those Trees - point to That Tree nearby Sakuya - are rather Tree - or rather seemingly...Tree-Turned Entities... they have formed Over There - make a ring-shaped hand sign and point it Eastward- some manner of Ring-Circle Tree-Made Passage or Gateway leading Somewhere... Ominously Important.p ,as both I and Stargazer have felt at the time "

> " I might be wrong on my intuition and I am still in the dark about The Good Discoveries by you&Yukari but..."

>" ...Are not this stop-by under-canopy nearby 1 of Those Tree and that Yukari "Gap-Away" Investigation happening and looking to have just some of the right common key points in common ?"

>She nods as you speak. "Well, what we found is that we're pretty sure these trees aren't native to the East," she says. "ukri thinks they might be new world trees."

>_
14
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Last post by Tom on Today at 03:05:22 AM »
> Have we ever looked up at the stars and wondered how much darkness is actually out there?
15
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Last post by Evil_Nazgul0616 on Today at 02:58:02 AM »
Contingency:
>Create a shadow
>Wrap ourself in a shadow sphere
>Concentrate on maintaining connection with Contingency
>Try the eat and regurgitate with Contingency and the shadow we created in the first action
>If this would kill or potentially harm the butterfly, set it down somewhere safe first.
>Make a backup blob using a portion of Contingency just in case something goes horribly wrong and we lose the "main" Contingency.
>Stop attempting to eat/regurgitate this body the moment we get a bad feeling or otherwise any indication that this process could go badly.
16
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Last post by Philosopher on Today at 02:52:03 AM »
Hakurei:
>"Does your intuition say they are going to cause an incident?"

Prime:
>"It's the sealing that worries me."

Contingency:
>Create a shadow
>Wrap ourself in a shadow sphere
>Concentrate on maintaining connection with Contingency
>Try the eat and regurgitate with Contingency and the shadow we created in the first action
17
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Immortal Quest - Ageless Nemesis
« Last post by Evil_Nazgul0616 on Today at 01:41:02 AM »
>Continue knocking until we reach the door on the other side of where Reisen's should be.
>If there is still no response, say rather loudly: "Oh no, a certain Rabbit is being particularly stubborn right now. I guess I'll have to make my own door..."
>>Begin charging danmaku in a loud and obvious manner.
>>>If we can cancel charging danmaku, prepare to cancel it if Reisen falls for our bluff.
>>>If not, make the shot so short ranged that if we had to fire it it wouldn't hit anything.
>>If Tewi doesn't appear to catch on that we're bluffing, wink at her.
18
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Immortal Quest - Ageless Nemesis
« Last post by Neovereign on Today at 01:32:26 AM »
>"...Well just because we can't see or feel it, doesn't mean we can't knock on it. Illusion hax or not it's still physically along this wall somewhere."
>Walk over to the closest door to the left of where Reisen's room is supposed to be.
>Start walking to the right, knocking loudly on the wall every two feet until we either get a response or reach the door on the other side of Reisen's. (Or the wall if her room is on a corner.)
>Do we know if anybody else uses the neighboring rooms at this time of day, or if they're even occupied at all?
>"Hopefully there won't be too many noise complaints."

//Speaking of hax, just thought of this question I probably should've asked towards the beginning of the thread/
>Are we familiar with those digital entertainment games used by the outside world? If so, have ever (somehow) been able to play any, and if so do we find them enjoyable?
> You start knocking on the wall.
> No response...
> You don't know if the nearby rooms have residents. It... wasn't something you paid attention to.

> Yes. Though it's a tragic tale. You only got to play a bit of a game where you fought and captured enemies, beating others to raise them more, and capturing new ones for an even stronger team. Tragic as the device suddenly stopped working at one point. You don't have it anymore.
>_
19
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Last post by Evil_Nazgul0616 on Today at 01:12:42 AM »
Hakurei:
>Wince
>"...Ow my ears..."

Prime:
>"And do those people give you death threats? Anyway they're coming. You might want to brace yourself, their method of travel is actually very loud..."
>Prepare ourselves for their arrival.

Scout:
>Approach Ruukoto's ear, attempt to sneak around the owl if we can, but if it spots us just be mindful if it tries anything.
>When we get close enough to whisper into her ear, "Psst. Ruukoto. It's me, Rumia, I came to check on you while they were distracted. Are you alright? They didn't hurt you, did they?"
>>If the owl hasn't detected us yet, add: "Just nod or shake your head to answer. I'm not sure if the bird is yours or theirs so I don't want to take any chances. I'm very sorry for leaving so suddenly like that... I really would've tried to take you with me if I could."
>>If it has, let Ruukoto respond verbally. Again be mindful of the bird.

Contingency:
>Find a nearby flower, offer it to the recovering butterfly.
>What's the cat doing?
20
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
« Last post by Neovereign on Today at 12:59:27 AM »
Prime:
>Discreetly fork another microblob into the ground below us.

New Blob (Codename: Scout):
>Head back to the ruins.
>Check to see if Ruukoto is still there and alright.

Hakurei:
>Frown.

Contingency:
>"Okay, Mr Butterfly, let's both agree not to do that ever again..."
>Allow the insect time to recover before letting it go on its way.
>Did it feel more or less unpleasant transporting a living subject?
// Hmm little cowardly Rumia becoming braver? Sounds like character development to me!

> Hakurei
> After minute of realization (or when they're gone)
>  Fall down and cover our head as if crying "A coward? I'd like to see what you become after being doomed to eternal worthlessness... all I was ever able to do is run..."
> "They must just despise Youkai, they wanted to eliminate your friend the purple lady at a time..."

> Scout
> Dispel as soon as we see her as to not attract attention
>Don't do this.

//I have plans for Scout. Also I don't think we should have Hakurei act that way, the way the line is delivered seems like it might further annoy Reimu to me rather than generate sympathy, and a lower opinion of us from her could be detrimental. Plus they'll probably find some way to twist it or rip into us if we end up saying it in front of them.
//Maybe Phil can think of something?
//In the meantime I thought of something else, unfortunately it's not Hakurei body.

Prime:
>After creating Scout, frown.
>"Well if one thing's clear about those two, it's that they don't seem to like me very much... i can tell its going to be 'fun' working with them if they end up coming here..."
> You send more darkness to check on the ruins.
> But it seems impossible to get in. However, at least Ruukoto is outside nearby, holding the owl.
> "I'm sure it'll be fine. A lot of people claim they don't like me, but I still have my fun." Marisa reassures.

> You frown. The consideration of eating one of them lingers in your mind, and actually feels good to have than not to have. Hopefully they aren't psychic too.
> "Be wary of what's around our path and destination this time." The man vanishes.
> The horned woman takes hold of the yin-yang orb. "Yeah yeah. Which way's this forest?"
> Reimu points.
> "We'll be done before you know it." The woman tosses the orb up, following it with a jump...
> Before that loud bang repeats as her hand connects with it, sending it speeding towards the Bamboo Forest with her vanishing too before it launches off.
> Reimu winces from the sound, covering her ears for a moment.

> You're sure this particular butterfly doesn't like you very much...
> You wanted to finish it off in eating it, but in stopping, it seems it didn't feel as unpleasant as with a branch or such. Something still must've gone wrong though. The butterfly is unlikely capable of conveying to you what did, however.
>_
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10