~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Seija Quest 2
<< < (199/201) > >>
Kilgamayan:
> Ignore that gatekeeper! Follow that shrine maiden!
Tom:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2023, 11:59:03 AM ---> Ignore that gatekeeper! Follow that shrine maiden!

--- End quote ---
> You land on the steps next to her just as she knocks on the door.
> A few moments later you're greeted by a fairy maid who waves for you to follow.
Kilgamayan:
> What does she look like?
> Watch the red-white to see if she goes with the maid. If she does, follow her.
Tom:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2023, 01:27:57 PM ---> What does she look like?
> Watch the red-white to see if she goes with the maid. If she does, follow her.

--- End quote ---
> She looks like any other nature fairy, just more elegantly dressed.
> You follow Reimu into the Foyer and down a set of stairs, where you arrive at a large and imposing double door.  There's foreign writing carved along it's edge but you cannot decipher it.  The fairy maid knocks a few times before flying off back upstairs.  A few minutes later the doors slowly opened revealing and endless maze of shelves filled with colorful tomes and rare books. 
> Patchouli greets you "Miss Seija and .. Miss Reimu?" with a hint of surprise due to the shrine maiden's presence
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Tom on May 26, 2023, 07:09:49 PM ---> She looks like any other nature fairy, just more elegantly dressed.
> You follow Reimu into the Foyer and down a set of stairs, where you arrive at a large and imposing double door.  There's foreign writing carved along it's edge but you cannot decipher it.  The fairy maid knocks a few times before flying off back upstairs.  A few minutes later the doors slowly opened revealing and endless maze of shelves filled with colorful tomes and rare books. 
> Patchouli greets you "Miss Seija and .. Miss Reimu?" with a hint of surprise due to the shrine maiden's presence

--- End quote ---

> Greet Patchouli back.

> "I hope I am not imposing by bringing an knowledge-seeking guest on my part "
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version