Author Topic: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Game Over!)  (Read 858417 times)

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
Re: Ys Mafia (Current Phase: Day Four)
« Reply #2070 on: April 26, 2020, 04:56:40 AM »
You're being facetious, I've been mentioning since Nucleus's flip that I don't really think TBZ is the last scum cause of that exact interaction. Chill.

Fabloo

• The rain falls down on last year's man.
« Reply #2071 on: April 26, 2020, 04:57:06 AM »
smartbom i didnt even know your role but if i knew your flavor then MOOD it just says that i take the person's place if their absent from the meeting i dont really understand what that means

Okay yeah Banana did not confirm he was a backup to Disquieted.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2072 on: April 26, 2020, 04:57:47 AM »
Fabloo nobody else is going to claim keeper of the tower, you're going insane.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2073 on: April 26, 2020, 04:58:44 AM »
There's nothing that suggests Banana knows who he's the backup for. He said something about a tower. Disquieted said yep that's my role TBZ knows my role he's my backup. Banana didn't even confirm that.
I mean he has to be someone's backup. This isn't "I Wanna Be The Townest" Mafia. Otherwise he'd have to be like... SB or BBM's backup?? If SB even has a role?

Fabloo

« Reply #2074 on: April 26, 2020, 05:00:48 AM »
idk if this is just tunneling but the way smartbomb is posting makes me very paranoid, it doesn’t really seem like he wants to make reads that aren’t safe

sorta feel the same about yaersulf, considering vote switching

Also I think someone asked me to claim but I’m (pretty sure) I’m just vanilla (if I’m not whoops I haven’t been submitting the past few nights)

ok also I’m apparently not vanilla if the tower’s guide or something is absent from the meeting I take their place? or something like that, but the tower person is still in the game

Banana went from thinking he's vanilla to realizing he's some sort of role.

Banana can I like. Get more info on your claim? Please? What is your role exactly?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
    • Twitch
    • YouTube
    • Dormio#9601
    • Steam
« Reply #2075 on: April 26, 2020, 05:01:20 AM »
Votecount
banana spritzee (4): Serela, raikaria, Daiya, sb (L-2!)
Serela (2): BigBangMeteor, Yaersulf
Daiya (1): Disquieted
Disquieted (1): banana spritzee
Fabloo (0):
sb (0):
raikaria (0):
Yaersulf (0):
BigBangMeteor (0):
PX (0):

There is currently 1 male character and 9 female characters in the game.
With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Not voting: PX, Fabloo
banana spritzee is at L-2!

Time until day phase ends: [ Expired ]

Fabloo

« Reply #2076 on: April 26, 2020, 05:02:06 AM »
I'm extending the day.

Banana when you see please claim your role entirely and paraphrase your flavor to me thanks.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2077 on: April 26, 2020, 05:03:13 AM »
banana's claim looks really hard like "newbie claimed vanilla not knowing what to do and then realized their buddies yelled a 10x better claim at them in the scum qt". That or just fake flailing on purpose.

I know banana hasn't been the most active player but for them to be town they'd have to have not read their rolepm until halfway through d4.

Fabloo

« Reply #2078 on: April 26, 2020, 05:04:35 AM »
Serela go look at Bardiche and Nucleus. That can't be scum together.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2079 on: April 26, 2020, 05:06:36 AM »
I responded to that like ten minutes ago. Sorry but from my PoV where I know for 100% fact my role exists, the only way banana's not scum is if

A.They've completely misunderstood their rolepm
or
B.Disquieted is a scum JK and banana powers up from his death, which seems... swingy. Unless banana is... third party, I guess?

Fabloo

« Reply #2080 on: April 26, 2020, 05:07:21 AM »
But Serela don't you see that Banana never confirmed to be a backup at all? Or to Disquieted?

This is why I'm extending the day.

PX

• School Idol?
    • Twitch
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #2081 on: April 26, 2020, 05:08:05 AM »
We've already established that Nucleus is kind of insane. It's possible that he was poking at Bard and Bard didn't want to deal with it from a scum ally and left. I don't really like using that as a basis to clear zeenana who really has been absent the entire game.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2082 on: April 26, 2020, 05:08:45 AM »
Fabloo this isn't helping.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2083 on: April 26, 2020, 05:11:35 AM »
Fabloo wouldn't be aware, but Bard has a history of getting the mafia frustration. I don't mean this in a bad way (especially because he doesn't usually express it via lashing out at fellow players offensively like tends to happen in mafia sometimes) but PX's explanation doesn't sound that unrealistic. Combined with a general feeling of not wanting to deal with mafia bs from anyone else either, ontop of Nucleus?

Honestly I feel bad having to make this argument b/c it feels rude but again, banana's claim can't coexist with mine outside of some situations that I feel are kind of fringe cases.

Fabloo

« Reply #2084 on: April 26, 2020, 05:12:12 AM »
But PX you're not seeing the context.

Bardiche specifically left because he was being insulted. This started with Nucleus. I just want you to understand why this would be really scummy and almost like ruining the validity of the gamestate. When you replace out of a game it should be uniform to make sure that you somehow keep it under wraps. You don't reveal your alignment. Scum can indeed replace out. I've done it before too. This has context however. Bardiche had a clear response to Nucleus and like.

If you take Bardiche and Nucleus as scum together then Bardiche used a tactic that makes this game invalid. You cannot use a replacement as a means of distancing from your partner.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2085 on: April 26, 2020, 05:20:36 AM »
...yeah it's hard to argue with that honestly ._.

I guess it IS one of the weird fringe cases...? Scum JK disquieted with swingy town backup for a scum role? Or a third party backup type? Or the third party could be anything, I guess, they could have a rolecop or know flavors or legitimately absorb powers from roles they know that exist and have the flavor of. I guess it'd be a semi-genius play to just hard lurk the whole game and claim something they can self-prove for a town clear?

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2086 on: April 26, 2020, 05:21:26 AM »
i'd like to remind the class of dormio's game with self-reviving serial killer lovers, a third party could be literally anything

Fabloo

« Reply #2087 on: April 26, 2020, 05:24:51 AM »
We just need Banana to come back here and then I can wrap this up quick.

I don't feel necessarily great about noticing something like this. I already feel like mentioning this alone makes this game unfair. It's really hard to not look at replacements and just. Not mention you didn't get a read out of it. We're human. At the end of this game we're all just people.

In that sense it's really hard not to let your emotions get to the best of you. Especially when it comes to leaving games. I'm not blaming Bardiche the way he handled or the reaction to it. This is a game first and foremost. However that game has set rules and we're all contracted once we recieve Role PMs to assume that role in the game. Fabloo in-game doesn't reflect Fabloo out of it. Bardiche. Nucleus. You get the point.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2088 on: April 26, 2020, 05:28:08 AM »
I mean ignore the fact Bardiche replaced out, the whole interaction is very unlikely to be m/m anyways. The fact that I accidentally touched on it and he reacted in that way (ignoring replacement) means that it's not something he forgot or managed to talk out in scumchat in between, probably.

I mean it's possible but very very unlikely. Easier answer is that the slot is town.

Fabloo

« Reply #2089 on: April 26, 2020, 05:32:54 AM »
Yes I am arguing that Banana is town right now actually.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2090 on: April 26, 2020, 05:35:07 AM »
Yes, you're on the page I was on three real-life days ago.

I have thoughts about the current situation but I don't know how to express it that doesn't sound incredibly biased.

Disquieted

• ⑨_⑨
  • aka smartbomb
« Reply #2091 on: April 26, 2020, 05:36:38 AM »
You're just trying to argue that TBZ misread his role PM in an attempt to scumread me off a glib statement, and it's probably real but it's very annoying to read.

Fabloo

« Reply #2092 on: April 26, 2020, 05:38:13 AM »
No my thought of you is independent.

Bardiche/Nucleus and whatever I discussed now have no barring of alignment in terms of thinking you're scum. This is me seeing Banana is at L-2. Thinking to myself. Is this right? Then going back and realizing this is probably a bad idea with the clock running down on us.

Fabloo

« Reply #2093 on: April 26, 2020, 05:41:37 AM »
And right now the narrative being exchanged right now is that Serela and Banana are deadlocked counterclaims.

Again. Banana did not confirm his role. Didn't confirm what it does. Didn't even mention flavor. The only reason we are believing he's a backup is because you claimed he was a backup to you.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2094 on: April 26, 2020, 05:43:29 AM »
Banana claimed if X person stops showing up he takes their place.

Maybe he massively misread his rolepm but I don't really see how this can be construed as not a backup to the person whose flavor it apparently matches up with directly.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2095 on: April 26, 2020, 05:44:58 AM »
fire truck fire truck fire truck fire truck fire truck fire truck fire truck fire truck fire truck fire truck fire truck fire truck fire truck fire truck fire truck

i give up i'm scum let's have a fun friendly chat about how terrible this game has gone :^)

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2096 on: April 26, 2020, 05:48:00 AM »
I told waffles DON'T CLAIM RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T NEED TO

I also said If you do need to claim sometime in the near-ish future just claim cop.

I SAID CLAIM COP, ALSO DON'T CLAIM RIGHT NOW

THEN HE -IMMEDIATELY- CLAIMS AND MAKES UP THIS PIECE OF WHAT THE HECK EVEN IS THAT

Did you know the original info he was not claiming yet about the role was supposed to be that it's Weak, so if he target's not-scum or not a girl he dies? Wait, did he actually claim that in the end anyway? Oh yeah, he did.

*Sobs hysterically* and then SB replaced polaris and made a wagon on me but everyone believed waffle's dumb claim so I thought if I make it a 1v1 then my lynch will at least bury waffles in town cred

but it looked too realistic that i cc'd him and he got lynched over me, I tried to wait so long and play subpar after that and make bad statements but itw as TOO REAL and HE GOT LYNCHED INSTEAD

BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER
BECAUSE BNAANA WAS SITTING IN THE BACK WITH THE COUNTERCLAIM THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE STILL EXISTED SO LONG AFTER WAFFLE'S BACKUP CLAIM
BUT BANANA NEVER READ THEIR ROLEPM???????

Fabloo

« Reply #2097 on: April 26, 2020, 05:48:20 AM »
Oh. Oh no.

Serela

• Wait, it's Mafia Time?
  • Time was a mistake.
« Reply #2098 on: April 26, 2020, 05:49:08 AM »
AND NOW BANANA
WHO NEVER DID ANYTHING ALL GAME, INCLUDING READ THEIR ROLEPM

IS MAGICALLY UNLYNCHABLE

BECAUSE BARDICHE GOT IN A SLAPFIGHT WITH MY INSANE SCUMBUDDY AND REPLACED OUT IN RVS PHASE

Fabloo

« Reply #2099 on: April 26, 2020, 05:51:24 AM »
I feel nothing about this.

Let's end this game together.

##Vote: Serela