~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Magicians' Journey (A Patchouli Quest. Pokemon crossover.)
<< < (2/40) > >>
WitheringFlowerCrown:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 02, 2020, 10:33:13 PM ---Snip

--- End quote ---
>Float down before we get tired

>Talk: "A road to the left, assuming the sun sets the same way it does in Gensokyo, that connects to two villages: a regular sized one and a very large one. I recommend we walk, magic and therefore flying makes us, or me at least, exert more effort than usual and considering the infamous state of my health I'd rather not collapse of exhaustion. The road only a short walk away."

#I should of done this earlier but...
>Check: Inventory
>Check: Relationships
>Check: Current Health
Evil_Nazgul0616:

--- Quote from: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 02, 2020, 11:11:08 PM --->Float down before we get tired

>Talk: "A road to the left, assuming the sun sets the same way it does in Gensokyo, that connects to two villages: a regular sized one and a very large one. I recommend we walk, magic and therefore flying makes us, or me at least, exert more effort than usual and considering the infamous state of my health I'd rather not collapse of exhaustion. The road only a short walk away."

--- End quote ---
>You float back down and explain the situation.

>"Sounds like a plan I guess..." Black-White shrugs, "...Wait." she stares at you, "Did I just hear that right, ze? You, Patchouli Knowledge, of all people, are suggesting walking?"

>"Ignore her." Alice speaks up, you notice that the pair of dolls that usually float beside her seem to be active again, "Which village should we go to?" she asks.

--- Quote from: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 02, 2020, 11:11:08 PM ---#I should of done this earlier but...
>Check: Inventory
>Check: Relationships
>Check: Current Health

--- End quote ---

Inventory: >Daily Wear [Equipped]
>>A pinkish pyjama-like dress with that you typically wear.

>Nightcap [Equipped]
>>A hat that matches your Daily Wear. Has a gold crescent moon on it.

Spellcards: >Fire Sign ~ "Agni Shine"
>>Unleashes a whirlwind of fire.
>>Requires Okay health or better to cast.

>Water Sign ~ "Princess Undine"
>>Fires a path of ice followed by a wall of water.

>Wood Sign ~ "Sylphy Horn"
>>Attack with a gust of autumn leaves.

>Earth Sign ~ "Lazy Trilithon"
>>Creates a landslide of tumbling rocks.

>Metal Sign ~ "Metal Fatigue"
>>Scatters coinlike projectiles in all directions that burst into radial spreads.

>Fire & Earth Sign ~ "Lava Cromlech"
>>An explosion of fire and rock projectiles.
>>Requires Above Average health or better to cast.

>Wood & Fire Sign ~ "Forest Blaze"
>>Scatters fireballs around you as leaf-like projectiles come in at an angle.

>Water & Wood Sign ~ "Water Elf"
>>Scatters water-like projectiles along with waves of large, yellow shots.

>Metal & Water Sign ~ "Mercury Poison"
>>Fires rings of mercury that expand outward in opposing directions.

>Earth & Metal Sign ~ "Emerald Megalith"
>>Fires a torrent of emerald shots at the opponent.

>Moon Sign ~ "Silent Selene"
>>An advanced spell that unleashes a radial stream of moonlight at your opponent.
>>Requires Good health or higher to cast.

>Sun Sign ~ "Royal Flare"
>>An advanced spell best described as an explosion of sunlight.
>>Requires Good health or higher to cast.

>Five Elements Sign ~ "Philosopher's Stone"
>>Your ultimate spellcard. Combines all five basic elements of magic in a torrent of elemental fury.
>>Requires Very Good health to cast. Reduces health significantly after casting and leaves you exhausted.

Relationships: >Remilia Scarlet - Friend
>>An old friend of yours. You've been residing at her mansion as its librarian for quite a long time, however, you are not formally under her employ. You're on such good terms with each other that you will often offer your services whenever Remi requests them.

>Flandre Scarlet - Friend
>>Remilia's younger sister, whom she usually keeps locked in the basement, which has an entrance within your library. You've needed to conjure localized rainstorms to keep her confined in the mansion in the past. You find her to be a bit too childish and energetic to be around at times, but nonetheless you do respect her as Remilia's sibling.

>Koakuma - Familiar
>>A demon you summoned from Makai some time ago. She obediently carries out your orders when asked and serves as an assistant librarian. She also tends to you whenever your asthma has a severe flare up.

>Sakuya Izayoi - Friend
>>Remilia's "Dog". The head maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion who is extremely devoted and loyal to her mistress. You do tend to act somewhat sarcastic and condescending with her at times, though you do appreciate the work she does, always remembering to thank her whenever she brings tea or completes jobs that affect you or the library. She also seems to hold respect for you as well.

>Hong Meiling - Tolerated
>>The incompetent gatekeeper and one of the main reasons you believe Black-White keeps managing to infiltrate the mansion. You recommend that she reads some books to improve that deficient mind of hers... There was also an incident where she attempted to force you into doing physical exercise with her that you have since made her swear to never speak of again...

>Black-White Marisa Kirisame - Disliked
>>An annoyance who regularly breaks into the library to steal books. She has been doing this ever since the two of you met during the Scarlet Mist Incident, and as a result you tend to have a somewhat low opinion of her. There's also the fact that she blatantly copied one of your nonspells and repurposed it into one of her spellcards, which you're a bit irritated about. However, despite this, you have also lent her aid in the past, most notably during the Geyser Incident alongside the puppeteer and that kappa you couldn't care less about.

>Alice Margatroid - Acquaintance
>>Another magician who specializes in magical dolls and similar automata. You aren't on negative terms with each other, however, you don't really consider her a friend either. She also carries around a sealed grimoire which you can sense a curious energy from.

>Reimu Hakurei - Neutral
>>The Hakurei Shrine Maiden. You met her during the Scarlet Mist Incident and had several meetings with her afterwards under different circumstances. Neither of you really consider each other in a positive or negative regard.

Health:
>Your health today is Above Average
>_

//QM Note: Your health will fluctuate every in-game day, which will affect what spellcards and magic you can use, as well as how much physical exertion you can subject yourself to.
WitheringFlowerCrown:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 03, 2020, 12:40:09 AM ---Snip

--- End quote ---
>Talk: "Har-de har har, Black-White. I personally think we should head towards the larger village, a bigger area often means more resources and hopefully one of those resources is information on how to get back to Gensokyo or at least knowledge of the laws of this land if we have to stay here for a prolonged period of time. Because we're the only familiar faces (albeit one I wished wasn't) to each other we should discuss decisions like these in the future. Also, how much difficulty do you two have using magic now?"

>If all others agree, walk west, towards the road.
>Pray our asthma doesn't act up.
>Take note of any behavioural patterns we see in the wildlife of this area.
Tom:
> Before anything else: Glare at Marisa in response to her comment about us walking

> Do our spellcards have E/N/H/L variations?

> Do we know if Marisa's broom actually flies or she only carries it for show?  If its not for show would enchanting ourselves some kind of similar "vehicle" help us out flying?

Evil_Nazgul0616:

--- Quote from: Tom on September 03, 2020, 01:23:18 AM ---> Before anything else: Glare at Marisa in response to her comment about us walking

--- End quote ---
>For the second time since being stranded in this world you find yourself glaring at Black-White.

--- Quote from: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 03, 2020, 01:19:21 AM --->Talk: "Har-de har har, Black-White. I personally think we should head towards the larger village, a bigger area often means more resources and hopefully one of those resources is information on how to get back to Gensokyo or at least knowledge of the laws of this land if we have to stay here for a prolonged period of time. Because we're the only familiar faces (albeit one I wished wasn't) to each other we should discuss decisions like these in the future. Also, how much difficulty do you two have using magic now?"

--- End quote ---
>"It's as you said, we can do it, but it does seem to take a bit more effort than usual." Alice answers for both of them.

--- Quote from: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 03, 2020, 01:19:21 AM --->If all others agree, walk west, towards the road.
>Pray our asthma doesn't act up.
>Take note of any behavioural patterns we see in the wildlife of this area.

--- End quote ---
>You begin heading towards the road, silently hoping your health doesn't react badly to the physical exertion ahead.

>As you walk, you examine the local wildlife as you honestly have nothing better to do. You note that they seem to have odd vocalizations. For instance, the tweeting of the red-headed birds seems to sound like they're saying "fletch" and "ling" over and over, making odd repetitions as if it were some kind of language. You similarly catch cries of "le", "dy", and "ba" from the ladybug creatures.

--- Quote from: Tom on September 03, 2020, 01:23:18 AM ---> Do our spellcards have E/N/H/L variations?

> Do we know if Marisa's broom actually flies or she only carries it for show?  If its not for show would enchanting ourselves some kind of similar "vehicle" help us out flying?

--- End quote ---
>You do have some more advanced versions of your basic elemental spellcards, though you don't seem to have any of those variants on you right now.

>You do believe it has some utility in assisting her with flight. One time when she was raiding the library, you clearly remember her being knocked off of it and being forced to fly on her own power for a few moments until she could re-mount it. She was quite clumsy during those few seconds, if you recall correctly.

>You have considered enchanting a chair or something to assist you with moving around on a bad day, but then again it takes considerably less effort to just stay in bed on those days anyway...

>The trees thin out as you approach the road. As soon as you pass over a small hill, you catch sight of it, as well as the hedge mazes and flower patches lining the path. As the unmistakable scent of pollen reaches your nose, you promptly double over in a coughing fit.

>"...You okay there?" Marisa asks as the episode subsides.
>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version