~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Magicians' Journey (A Patchouli Quest. Pokemon crossover.)
<< < (3/40) > >>
WitheringFlowerCrown:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 03, 2020, 02:15:26 AM ---Snip

--- End quote ---
>Talk: "Asthma attack due to the pollen, this will probably get worse as we near the road but I'm okay for now. While I have your attention could you try flying up a bit with your broom? I believe it's enchanted to help you with flight so it should have less strain than it does on me. Also what do the both of you have on you right now? I only have my clothes and spellcards."
Evil_Nazgul0616:

--- Quote from: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 03, 2020, 07:11:14 PM --->Talk: "Asthma attack due to the pollen, this will probably get worse as we near the road but I'm okay for now. While I have your attention could you try flying up a bit with your broom? I believe it's enchanted to help you with flight so it should have less strain than it does on me. Also what do the both of you have on you right now? I only have my clothes and spellcards."

--- End quote ---
>"Well clothes are obvious." Alice replies, "Aside from that, just my grimoire, spellcards, and a few dolls."
>"Just my clothes, broom, spellcards, and mini-hakkero here." Marisa answers before mounting her broom, "Hmm... Feels slightly heavier in the air, but it's usable."
>_
WitheringFlowerCrown:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 03, 2020, 07:47:24 PM ---Snip

--- End quote ---
>Talk: "Good, Black-White, you're on scouting duty when needed, as I don't want any unnecessary strain. Now that we've taken inventory, let's continue our march towards civilisation."
>Continue towards the road
>Prepare our lungs for the pollen war-zone
>While walking let's make small talk: "So what were you two planning on doing after visiting me?"
Evil_Nazgul0616:

--- Quote from: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 03, 2020, 10:45:48 PM --->Talk: "Good, Black-White, you're on scouting duty when needed, as I don't want any unnecessary strain. Now that we've taken inventory, let's continue our march towards civilisation."

--- End quote ---
>"Whatever you say, ze." Marisa shrugs.

--- Quote from: WitheringFlowerCrown on September 03, 2020, 10:45:48 PM --->Continue towards the road
>Prepare our lungs for the pollen war-zone
>While walking let's make small talk: "So what were you two planning on doing after visiting me?"

--- End quote ---
>You continue, bracing yourself for the inevitable trek through lung hell before making a little small talk.

>"Bother Alice." Marisa replies.
>Alice frowns for a moment before answering as well, "Well hopefully, I would've acquired the books I was looking for and used the information within to further my Independent Doll Project. Otherwise I probably would've continued ironing out the kinks in the Doll Enlargement Project."
>"Planning on blowing up half the forest again?" Marisa smirks.
>"Tch. I'll have you know that the blast radius has been reduced considerably since the last time I--WAH!" Alice yelps as a strange creature resembling three hexagonal bees stuck together bursts out of a nearby hedge.

>"Commm...." the creature buzzes, its three heads humming in unison as it inspects both the girl and the two dolls taking up a defensive position next to her in curiosity, before flying away towards a patch of yellow flowers.

>"Gee, the creatures here sure are weird..." Marisa notes.
>_
WitheringFlowerCrown:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on September 03, 2020, 11:33:18 PM ---Snip

--- End quote ---
>Talk: "For once, I agree with you, Black-White. They are somehow contesting Gensokyo's youkai in absurdity, imagine if Remilia and Flandre only spoke in utterances of 'vam' and 'pire' it would be much more difficult to hold conversations with them. At least these creatures seem to have regular animals such as birds and insects as a base."

>Check if Alice has recovered from the shock of hexagonal bees
>Continue to the Large village.

>Continue small talk: "Black-White, you must have some higher goal than just bothering Alice and 'borrowing' my books, hopefully?"
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version