~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

A New Window - Incident Quest

<< < (2/12) > >>

Evil_Nazgul0616:
>R̴̖̒í̷͔n̷̹͝ ̷̯͝S̷̖̈́à̵̹t̶͓͌ŝ̴͖u̶͓͂k̵̪͘ì̸̖

// More serious note, because I'm curious:
>Lunasa Prismriver

raikaria:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2023, 03:35:47 AM --->R̴̖̒í̷͔n̷̹͝ ̷̯͝S̷̖̈́à̵̹t̶͓͌ŝ̴͖u̶͓͂k̵̪͘ì̸̖

// More serious note, because I'm curious:
>Lunasa Prismriver

--- End quote ---

>> Loading Profile:

>> Lunasa Prismriver

>> Race: Poltergeist

> Character Abilities: Manipulation of musical instruments [Strongest with your bonded Violin, but does work on other instruments]. Invoking Melancholy with music

> Other:
Racial - Phantom - You are difficult to damage with physical attacks. Attacks of a magical nature can still harm you; and you are particually vulnerable to Holy damage.
Bandmates - Your power increases if both of your sisters are present, enabling combination attacks. However, this disables your ability to invoke Melancholy due to Lyrica's powers. You do not receive a boost or combination attacks unless all three are present. You're not in harmony with only two!

Notable Relations:
Lyrica Prismriver - Sister - As close as Poltergheists get to "blood relatives". While she does have her own things to do, she's quite willing to help you out if need be. The craftiest sister. Her music is what nullifies the effects of yours and Merlin's.
Merlin Prisimriver - Sister - As close as Poltergheists get to "blood relatives". While she does have her own things to do, she's quite willing to help you out if need be. A bit ditzy, but can get really focused on things to a manic degree.  "Manic mode" can be a blessing and a curse.

Tom:
// I now think Luna Child would be more interesting Daiyousei since she's a newer character that's completely uninvolved otherwise whereas Daiyousei is already part of the "EoSD cast".

> So changing my vote to Luna Child

raikaria:
// I've given selection about 6 days. We're currently at x2 Luna x1 Daiyousei. So I'll go with Luna.

---

The Great Fairy Tree - Near the Hakurei Border

It's always like this. Sunny drags you out during the day, tires herself out, and then loses her energy and wants to sleep when you're at your strongest. But Sunny is a lot more assertive than you tend to be. It's annoying, but you go along with it. Besides; when you three need some rest, not many come so close to the Barrier as you do [or; indeed, settle so near the Hakurei Shrine], so your tree is quite quiet.

You are currently outside the tree, and you cannot help but notice something is gradually becoming... off with the air. A red hue. It started very fine, but it is rather quickly getting thicker. The red haze is starting to obscure the light of the moon and stars somewhat, and it's not the most pleasant to breathe. Not harmful; but... a little irritateing. And certainly not natural. Fairies are good at telling what's natural; after all.

Star and Sunny are currently resting inside the tree.

Evil_Nazgul0616:
>Does our moon-based strength require exposure to unobstructed moonlight, or does it just have to be night in general?
>>If it's the former, is the strange haze that's starting to obscure the moon affecting our strength at all?

>Does lunar phase matter in terms of how much strength we gain at night?
>>What's the current lunar phase?

>Inventory

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version