~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

A New Window - Incident Quest

<< < (12/12)

Evil_Nazgul0616:
>Introduce ourselves as the Three Fairies of Light Super Sentai roll call style

>"I'm Luna, and these are my friends Sunny and Star."
>Be prepared to join in if Sunny or Star wants to do a more theatrical introduction.
>Frown
>"...What do you mean by you 'took fairies from the lake'?"

Branneg Xy:
 :cirnotan: :power: :fullpower: :meiling:
--- Quote from: raikaria on July 31, 2023, 07:51:28 AM ---> "I thought everyone had heard of the Mistress given what she set in motion already. I suppose fairies not getting the news is reasonable however. This is the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and the Mistress is the Scarlet Devil, Lady Scarlet."

> "I'm not sure if I should tell you what the purpose of the mist is."

> "Me? You want to know my name?!" the gatekeeper replies; sounding... legitimately surprised. "I'm Hong Meiling."

> "We're expecting some trouble, so we bolstered our fighting forces, as well as employing some extra maids to assist the Head Maid if the trouble takes her away from her duties. Although, from what I've heard from her, the fairies we took from the lake are not all that useful."

> "Luna..." Star says. "I do sense a lot less fairies on the lake than usual."

> Usually the lake would be buzzing with fairies playing and messing around, but you can't see a single one. Although the mist is reducing visibility.

--- End quote ---

> Frown somehow ,and less so about from our future venere for  safekeeping apart " particularities"

> Redirect our sound ,or at least move back and make audible whispers until "heard out,by both Star and Sunny to omit,or rather our brand of half-skillfull half-resourceful half(8)planful() the " Mischievous in our action naming title to avoid risk  IF risking TOO far out...- of curtailing or surveillance or distatefulness" and focus and hints upon on " The Fairies trioLuminescent and Evanescent":

raikaria:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 03, 2023, 08:11:15 AM --->Introduce ourselves as the Three Fairies of Light Super Sentai roll call style

>"I'm Luna, and these are my friends Sunny and Star."
>Be prepared to join in if Sunny or Star wants to do a more theatrical introduction.
>Frown
>"...What do you mean by you 'took fairies from the lake'?"

--- End quote ---

> You introduce yourselves. Usually Sunny would be more... dramatic but it's night-time and she is tired.

> "We hired them" Meiling answers simply. "For the low price of a small maid outfit. Come to think of it... where did we get those fairy-sized maid outfits anyway."

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on August 03, 2023, 05:14:45 PM --- :cirnotan: :power: :fullpower: :meiling:
> Frown somehow ,and less so about from our future venere for  safekeeping apart " particularities"

> Redirect our sound ,or at least move back and make audible whispers until "heard out,by both Star and Sunny to omit,or rather our brand of half-skillfull half-resourceful half(8)planful() the " Mischievous in our action naming title to avoid risk  IF risking TOO far out...- of curtailing or surveillance or distatefulness" and focus and hints upon on " The Fairies trioLuminescent and Evanescent":

--- End quote ---

> Your ability is not this precise. It is explicitly muting and muting only. It is no sound or all sound. [You're the mute button on a remote; not the volume control]

Evil_Nazgul0616:
>"Hired? Like actual work stuff?"
>Blink.
>"You managed to get a bunch of the lake fairies to want to do that?! Is the outfit really that popular?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version