~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Immortal Quest - Ageless Nemesis
<< < (54/54)
Evil_Nazgul0616:
//It's kinda boring being the only player here. If anyone else is still following I'll give you an opening to post something before I post my next actions.
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 24, 2021, 08:23:53 PM --->Could just be a side effect of the medicine again that's not worth dropping our current agenda for unless it gets serious, we would need to experiment again in a more controlled environment when circumstances improve unless Eirin denies it.
>Hopefully it isn't a withdrawl symptom, but surely Eirin knows better than to create something potentially addictive...

>We would need a better way of passing the time than simply waiting, in case our perception of time goes out of whack again.
>Do we know what solitaire is?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 24, 2021, 08:53:28 PM --->Wonder if Mokou will seek us out instead of the other way around. At least that way if we receive an incapacitating injury that makes us miss our second chance with Reisen we can fully blame her for it.
>Do we know any single person card games?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 24, 2021, 10:46:23 PM --->Of course she wouldn't but if today proved anything she could easily misinterpret things, so better to play it safe rather than make her think we got incapacitated on purpose or something when she gets back.
>Does Eientei have a rec room?
>Do we know any place to acquire playing cards here in Eientei?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 28, 2021, 09:33:33 AM --->Do we know of any single player time wasting games that will allow us to maintain a sense of awareness/alertness while doing so? (That we can readily acquire the materials for (if applicable.))

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 01, 2021, 04:25:56 AM --->Do we have anything relatively soft yet bouncy, such as a ball, that we can bounce off a random wall?

--- End quote ---
> With no options to pass the time in wait for Reisen, and no other important matters to attend to, you sit and wait at the entrance to Eientei.
> When she does return, she definitely won't miss you out here. And if any problems with your ability happen, the rabbits and environment around should clue you in to them happening.
> Perhaps you'll figure out something. Or maybe she'll return before you do. You won't let there be any mistakes this time for the plans with the two of you.
> Until then, you'll just have to be patient... Thus, you wait...
> ...
> ...
> ...

//There's not actually a way for me to lock the thread myself like in the old MotK... So it'll be soft locked until further notice. That is, just deleting posts in this thread after this one when they're noticed...
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version