~Hakurei Shrine~ > Touhou Addict Recovery Center

Foul Detective Satori web-manga discussion thread.

<< < (5/15) > >>

Suspicious person:
Foul : adverb, contrary to the rules; unfairly
It's gotta be "foul" detective in the sense where it's similar to the previous "cheating" detective, since "fool" detective would have Satori be an absolute buffoon
So yeah, one letter change might indeed be warranted

As for the Chapter 8, The part about the Eternal criminal being familiar with Gensokyo, not being a good person,  having an issue with just about everything and the Hakurei Shrine in particular, and even being sly and mocking as previously shown, uhhh, I don't want to be the guy who says it's sounds like Mima, but ... doesn'it reaaaaally sounds like Mima ?! I can't think of anyone among all the 2hus introduced since EoSD that may fit the profile, so either we get a completely new character or a returning one from a bygone era imo. Still a bit skeptical but a bit hopefull as well, as Mima theories seem to be a bit more appropriate here than for the other times they got brought up in the past

Lebon14:

--- Quote from: Chivler on August 31, 2020, 05:55:30 PM ---Are you sure it's "Fool Detective"? The wiki says it's "Foul Detective". Or is the wiki wrong here?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Suspicious person on August 31, 2020, 08:39:13 PM ---Foul : adverb, contrary to the rules; unfairly
It's gotta be "foul" detective in the sense where it's similar to the previous "cheating" detective, since "fool" detective would have Satori be an absolute buffoon
So yeah, one letter change might indeed be warranted
--- End quote ---

I typo'ed lol. Meant to type "foul" from the beginning haha.

nintendonut888:
Speaking of the revelations of this chapter, Spoiler: I actually thought, against my better judgment, that the Eternal Criminal might be Mima, but that's mostly been dispelled after reading the new chapter. For one thing, Mima's never been known to have these kinds of powers, but more importantly, there's no reason to think she'd be sealed in Former Hell when Reimu never went there until SA - if anything she'd be sealed back into the current hell, where she originally came from. And probably the biggest case against her is that Satori doesn't seem to be giving any indication that Reimu knows the criminal personally - rather the opposite, they seem to have a grudge based in the Hakurei Shrine's past.
Even so, Spoiler: I think this is an exciting development. This is a rare chance to learn more about the Hakurei Shrine's past, as well as have an actual menacing antagonist. Any antagonist that wishes to attack Reimu directly is a major threat by default.

DarkWitchClaire:
The Rin and Chen interaction is probably the highlight for me so far, but I'm also intrigued to see where the story goes.

Lebon14:
A new chapter is out for this where absolutely nothing happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version