~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Neo RPG Mafia Thread (Current Game: Selery Mafia)
<< < (35/36) > >>
NucleusWaffles:
“…and that was hoe I ended up here”

Kosuzue smiles, puts down a note as a QED addendum, and covers up the book.

Or was, is, could be, it is the seed of what might become known as a book, rough sheets, scribbled drafts, endless ink and splotches to capture the moment.

“I honestly have to wonder how man, no, your family keeps these records for the past years, and in the same form, it feels almost reassuring or travelling in time to be accounting the same things over and over”

Kozusue pauses, quizzically, perfectly resuming each and every motion in a practiced flush.

“Perhaps our memories have deviated some and become so unrecognisable from their original formes? It does happen many times with history, and time marks bench such occassions with astounding accuracy.”

But then when? A dreadful mood of nihilism sinks in and threatens to go for the jugular of this sancturary, but it could not have pierced the layers of shells in its fast blazeful ignorance.

“Probably like this”

Such dreasful? Amazing power and polish! The sputtering flame of amazement in my heart simply fell over in the soeed and envisioned reality pronounced by rhe stroboscopic display, yet , this reality is completely out of touch, yes, the next man or the next shall never reach this such of flourish.

“Exciting      It is almost stunning how beautiful it is, the ink and fire seem to       Be one and rhe same.”

“They are, we really need to talk more like this, it soothes me very much”

I would hate to sound ignorant, nor would I dare to invoke the wrath nor negligence, self awareness, streams, all of which blues of tthe moment of reality, is this how

“It is not, we have had the same expression before, the thing is I just kind of love you and myself, and us for looking alike, it is that but the action, the repetition itself helps me too”

“It helps me to reorient myself, getting bearings, the route itself is clear and safe, but it does play tricks time to time”

“So deciding which outcome to go is the hardest part?”

“Yes, I lose track of most of the numbers, scales, intervals and all of those, sometimes I do mess up and like, grow deformed fingers and limbs, but I bury it before anyone tells”

“That is exactly what we want to do, capture infinite moments of overlaying burials so the past will live on in the present, and “

“The heir is a mess like myself, or the shut in, it really should be keep under lock and key”

“And I, with much pride on our lineage, has been the torchbearer and lockkeeper cottage of this reality and vision”

Even herself, the dormitory mages consult us from time to time, but we make sure to sweep them out before you come in

“Yes, that is why I love this place, and for the rest of your life I will likely be here too”

‘ :point:
EggBread:
Serela, I am sorry, all my confidences point to this single direction.

##Cop Serela
/(^o^)/Fuwayuru:
Selery Mafia is officially over!

I am NucleusWaffles, the survivor of this bout!
/(^o^)/Fuwayuru:
I might just have to jump to August if I cant run the bloodborne mafia, and my Co-host o4rfish is still goddamned missing, also Raikaria and Bardiche and Serela.
OrganonVortige:
I am very interested in your game!

/in
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version