~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Seija Quest 2
<< < (4/201) > >>
Tom:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on August 12, 2021, 10:38:39 PM ---> If we're being completely honest with ourselves, how physically attractive is Youmu?

--- End quote ---
> You find her physically quite attractive but there's others who catch your attention more...

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on August 12, 2021, 10:38:39 PM ---> "Hey. Take a look at this."
> Hold up the bowl and the bamboo, pieced together, for Youmu to see.

--- End quote ---
> She watches you try and place the bamboo stick on the bowl and remarks "So close, even the type of bamboo matches with the other handles!  I wonder why it doesn't fit..."
Kilgamayan:
> Who's the hottest person at the party? Aside from ourselves, obviously.
> Does the shape of the loose bamboo match the shape of the other handles?
> Double-check the inside of the loose bamboo. Does it look like it was recently carved out at all, perhaps?
Tom:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on August 12, 2021, 11:03:42 PM ---> Who's the hottest person at the party? Aside from ourselves, obviously.

--- End quote ---
> Youmu is certainly up there, along with the shrine maiden, her blonde friend, the puppeteer and even that silly celestial...

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on August 12, 2021, 11:03:42 PM ---> Does the shape of the loose bamboo match the shape of the other handles?

--- End quote ---
> Perfectly

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on August 12, 2021, 11:03:42 PM ---> Double-check the inside of the loose bamboo. Does it look like it was recently carved out at all, perhaps?

--- End quote ---
> No but it looks somewhat damp, likely with whatever is giving it that odd scent
Kilgamayan:
> What makes up the process of making another person our familiar?
> How many familiars can we have at once? Is there any sort of limiting factor at all?

> "Maybe there used to be a thin layer of adhesive that's been scraped or washed away. I remember we worked in here together earlier while the red-white was around; do you remember anyone else coming in here?"
Tom:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on August 13, 2021, 12:05:24 AM ---> What makes up the process of making another person our familiar?

--- End quote ---
> You both agree to share your magical energy and cast a spell to pool it together. The one who's stronger and controls the majority of the energy tends to be called the master and those who control the minority are called the familiars.

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on August 13, 2021, 12:05:24 AM ---> How many familiars can we have at once? Is there any sort of limiting factor at all?

--- End quote ---
> Based on your research the limiting factor is the proportion of your magical energy compared to your familiar's. For this reason people tend to only have one familiar unless the familiars are considerably weaker than their master. You theorize one way around this is letting familiars have familiars of their own.

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on August 13, 2021, 12:05:24 AM ---> "Maybe there used to be a thin layer of adhesive that's been scraped or washed away. I remember we worked in here together earlier while the red-white was around; do you remember anyone else coming in here?"

--- End quote ---
> "Oh yeah, didn't think of that!"
> After a moment of thought "Well Tenshi was here briefly to grab a bite to eat but other than Reimu and you I don't remember anyone else?  But then again anyone could've visited before I got here, the shrine's always open..."
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version