~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Rumia Quest - Innocent Wish
<< < (201/201)
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 01, 2021, 05:25:18 AM ---Prime:
>("True. Though I'm merely being cautious since we're not quite at full strength again yet, and because I'm still trying to remember the full extent of my abilities. I don't like it either, but for now we're far more vulnerable than we used to be, so for the moment it's best to err on the side of caution, at least until we've recovered from the effects of the seal some more.")
>("Actually, speaking of the seal, I'm actually curious if you remember more about our past than I do. If so, do you recall the circumstances in which we were sealed, or better yet who was responsible? Or did the seal affect your memories in a similar manner?")

//Since next parse will likely be post 1000 (assuming post from phil) and therefore end of current thread:
>What? No way! Our shadow can't be our true self!
>Turn to our shadow.
>"YOU'RE NOT ME!"

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Philosopher on May 01, 2021, 05:43:14 AM ---Prime:
>("True? I guess.  Though I don't know who sealed us or why.    If they could seal us at our best then now would be child's play")
>("Why did you say drown?")

>"I had hope at the time I could retain my connection to the outside."
>Contemplate the benefits of getting into the forest

Jk>"Woah Marisa you can exit this stage without first fighting the Ex boss
Jk>stand crossed armed with your shadow at your back mirroring you

--- End quote ---
> ("You're the one of us that still seems to recover. Even your memories aren't fully back yet. Hm, maybe having you rest more would be better.")

> Shingyoku sighs at your response.
> "That fairy can return by coming back as fairies do. My partner can return through me, as we seem to be separate enough to be safe from this. I'm done cautioning you anyways."

> "I just quit the stage. I'll come back another time." Marisa explains.
> "Okay." Your shadow replies, separating from you.
> Without your shadow, you become helpless darkness, melding with the natural darkness around, and losing your sense of self.

//There's not actually a way for me to lock the thread myself like in the old MotK... So it'll be soft locked until further notice. That is, just deleting posts in this thread after this one when they're noticed...
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version